Loki's Daughter

By Cherished_Honey

The Highest ranking- #1 in Lokifanfic The editing is finished! Yay! Some things are a bit different, so I su... More

Chapter 1; Past VS Present
Chapter 2; The Inevitable Jump
Chapter 3; Falling, Hiding and Thor?
Chapter 4; Bags of Cats
Chapter 5; The Flickering Light
Chapter 6; Too Many Blasts
Chapter 7; Kidnapped and Kid Naps
Wattpad, I love you But your bugging me!
Chapter 8; The Scratch
Chapter 9; The Secret Secretly Revealed
Chapter 11; They Know
Challenge Over!
Chapter 12; Interrogation
Which Story Cover
Chapter 13; Um, What's Happening?
I Do Not Exept Loki's Death!
Chapter 14; Ok, I'm Not A Vegan!
Chapter 15; The Love Birds and The Dad
Apologies
Chapter 16; When Heck Froze Over
Chapter 17; The Redhead
Who is my audience?
Chapter 18; The Knockout
Chapter 19; The Snake's Daughter
I FINISHED THIS.

Chapter 10; Shark And Prey + Crowning Day

7K 201 93
By Cherished_Honey

What You Read Last Time...
______________________________________________________________________________

"You have a silver tongue." He muttered as he smiled sadly. I furrowed my eyebrows at that statement.

"What?" I sometimes questioned his English.

Loki shook his head in reply, "Nothing. We will get lunch as soon as we are finished. It will not take much longer."

______________________________________________________________________________

Loki opened the door that was inside the closet. On the other end of the door was a small hallway consisting of two doors. Both doors were the same, but they didn't have the same thing inside.

"Where do those doors go to?"

"It depends on where you want to go first." He leaned against the door frame waiting for my decision. I studied the doors until I pointed to the farthest door from us.

Loki glanced at me with a mischievous smile. Flashing lights started in my head as I took that smile as a warning.

He bounced off the frame and strolled to the door. Once the door was open it for me, I cautiously walked into the room hoping there would be no terrifying monster inside.

One step in and I realize there's danger.

The danger of having too much fun!

The room was huge, with so many toys and even a butler corner.

My breath was stolen from me by the beautiful scenes of the room. Clouds and greenery were painted on the walls. A life-sized carousel danced in the room and the popcorn machine popping. 

Across from the carousel room was an entertainment room. There were books behind a couch and a large tv with a computer. My favorite space though, was the long bench sitting alongside the windows. The sky on the ceiling continued over along with the castle-like characteristics. 

(This is next text is new up until the next picture. I don't know if I like it or not. Please tell me if it's good or out of character. Thank you!)

I jumped into the seated cushion of the rainbow room. This was amazing. I can see everything in here, inside and out. I doubt Loki liked the view because he kept opening and closing drawers of the office. 

Does he need an eraser?

"Ah ha!" The 'god' had reached the 'L' shape cabinet closest to me when he found what he was looking for. Loki looked towards me and motioned for me to come over. What was so special about this cabinet?

I stumbled over, losing my balance a few times along the way for no reason at all and make it Infront of the cabinet.

He smiles, "We haven't even made it to the best part. What the Mortals lack in intelligence they make up for in creativity. Not even the best builders in Asgard would have thought of this." 

He took the cabinets door handle and moved so he would be behind the cabinet when the door opens. 

He swings the door of the cabinet open and yells, "Ta-da!".

Nothing happened.  It was just an empty cabinet.

"Alex? Do you like it?" I had no idea how I could respond to that.

Loki has been acting odd since the closet tour, maybe he's sick? Delusional, even? Why is he so excited about a cabinet?

I cleared by throat and stuttered before being able to pronounce actual words. 

"I-it's amazing? It's a really big cabinet. I can probably fit in it..."

Loki popped his head passed the door of the cabinet with a frown. He walked around to get a view of the cabinet. 

The anti-climactic cabinet wasn't the most interesting part of this 'exciting ordeal', not in the least. What was the most interesting was how he was confused too. Once he was standing in front of the cabinet, right next to me, he was just staring into the cabinet. After a few moments of just watching the empty cabinet, he started to frisk it. His once proud grin was now a look of utter confusion as his shoulders and up plunged into the cabinet. 

He grunts as he dives into the cabinet deeper.

"What are you looking for?" I finally ask. 

A deep mumble comes from the cabinet. 

"What?"

Loki pulls out of the cabinet and sighed, "A tube."

Yeah, there's something wrong with him. Are there nurses here?

"A tube? Ok, maybe you should sit down." I grabbed the end of his cape and try to pull him over to the window benches. 

"Lor- Alex, quit." Loki stumbles as he ordered. He tugged his cape out of my hands and closed the cabinet door.

"It must be around." He opened the bottom cabinet franticly, miss-stepped, gasped, and disappeared with an echoing yell. 

What. The. Heck.

I bent down to try and great good look at what happened to the lanky man. It was, indeed, a large tube that he accidently fell through.
I bent down to look through and at the bottom, he was spread out in a pit of shapes and looking straight up.

I hold on to my laughter. Loki had just accidently fell down a secret slide. That he knew about.

"Tube? That's a slide!" I shout down the tunnel and followed Loki in a less erratic manner.

(I know the ceiling is bad. The ceiling is just... less bright.)

As soon as we go out of the pit, I caught a glimpse of the room around me. A small butlers house that expanded into the wall sat in a form of a cute little house. These 'chambers' have a live-in butler!

This was more like an active room, with a rock-climbing wall, a squishy pit, A Nintendo Switch with Just dance 2021 and Ring Fit Adventure and a ten-foot by ten-foot trampoline floor area. 

"Well?" Loki interrupted my awe after he dusted himself off. Throughout the tour he encouraged my opinions and comments, for what reason, I don't know. I shook my head in disbelief.

"This would even make The Norn's jealous! While Wyrd, Verdandi and Skuld have Yggdrasil, this place has... well, this!" Loki laughed at my answer but suddenly stopped and grimly gazed down at me. His face was filled with curiosity.

"How do you know who Wyrd, Verdandi and Skuld are? Not even S.H.E.I.L.D'S smartest would know exactly who they were." Loki became critical suddenly. No emotion on his face or in his eyes shown through.

My body suddenly becomes restless. I look away from him and start itching my arm. Loki's eyes narrowed in right away onto my reactions. I heard him take in a breath, then he commenced the attack.

"You talk in your sleep. It is remarkably interesting I must say. You know languages that not even Thor and possibly the All-Father knows." Loki starts wandering around me. He was a shark circling his prey. Being the prey I was, I strived to escape. When his eyes flash red for a quick second my thoughts of escaping escalated.

His Jotun side is fighting his Aesir body. This could be it for me, Alex X and Lora Lokidottir.

With that thought in mind, I thought of a cover story.

"My mother used to read Norse Mythology to me at night, and we would make up things like that and laugh about it... I guess it stayed with me?" I didn't say it was a good cover story, but it was a cover story. My explanation was more like a question, I'm in too much of a panic to lie decently right now.

Loki's facade melted into a smirk. He knew he got me. The shark has his prey just where he wants it. Now, the shark is going to kill the prey with one bite.

"Little one, I'm the God of Lies, remember? We are not doing this again." Loki's skin started to tint blue, and his eyes were a light shade of red.

The shark rarely gives the prey an opportunity to flee. Today, I take that option.

My body made the decision to run. I had nowhere to go and honestly, I didn't know where I was. The prey has a low chance of survival in an unfamiliar environment.

I run out of the playroom and into the bedroom. There was another door I have yet to explore. There was no other way.

I ran to the door and swung it open. I would have sighed in relief, but I had some running to do.

The hallway was small with a few doors here and there. There were even some maids too, they kept getting in my way though.

"RUN! Angry god behind me!" I felt a need to yell out to the maids. I needed to warn other prey, although I am the only target the shark is considering.

The maids gawked at me sprinting past them. I heard them gasp and a thud once they were behind me. One must have caught sight of their blue king chasing after me.

The shark was close, but the prey still has a chance.

At least that's what I thought. The hallway ended with an unusual black door.

I had already past the rest of the doors, and I was at the end of my line. I had to go in.

I twisted the knob as fast as I could and ran into a familiar dark bedroom.

"No." I panted. This can't be the end, it just can't. I looked for somewhere to hide, he was just a few doors away. I shut his door and dove for the most cliche' place ever.

Under his bed.

I heard the door open, and slam shut. I stopped breathing and hoped to whatever God could help me in the situation, for help.

Loki pants and doesn't move from in front of the door.

"I know you're here, little one." His voice is gravely and horrifying.

I then heard a 'click'
The lock.
I had nowhere.

Loki eventually moved around the room. He pulled and pushed things over like a madman. When he was destroying something for a particularly long time, I took my chance to look around.
I turned myself around and lifted his bed curtain.

Instead of the pale Loki with green eyes, I saw a tall blue creature destroying a desk. Loki was now out of control.

I pulled down the curtain after a small glance and pushed myself away from that side.

Loki was just a few meters from capturing me, I don't want to make it easy. I took another glance and saw an opened door. His closet.

I checked if he was still destroying his desk and pulled myself from under the bed. He didn't even pause.
I ran straight into the closet trying not to make a noise.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time before he found out I wasn't in the bedroom. I decided to hide in some coats in the back of the closet.

'Creeeeek, BOOM!' That was the bed. I silently laughed out of relief until he roared. The roar was louder than any tiger or lion I've ever heard. The whole building shook as the coats that surrounded me blocked most of the low thundering roar from my ears.

I've never heard any Tigers or Lions myself but still. It would put every cat to shame.

Clobbering footsteps then entered the closet.

I caught my breath and held it.

Loki was close to me, and I needed to keep a distance.

If Loki even touches my skin now, it'll turn into my natural blue color, and I don't want to know what would happen next.

"I'm done playing this game. Come here right now!" Loki grunted from a ways away. I ignored him hoping he couldn't see my shaking affecting the coats.

"Alex, come out or you will be punished!" He was just as furious since we started but his time had become playful. I couldn't tell if he knew where I was or not.

I could tell he kneeled in the middle of the closet. My breath staggered. He was trying to look behind the clothes.

Suddenly an invisible force pulled my body. I didn't move, but I could feel the pull. It got stronger until I was pressed onto the coats. Nothing was touching me except the coats. This was a new definition of the phrase, "gravity is against me". I gasped as the pull became stronger and forced me out of the closet. I was being dragged onto the floor, kicking and screaming towards Loki.

Out of my teary eyes, I could see blue Loki smile wickedly.

He had been watching me struggle to not leave the coating space. Was the shark going to kill his prey or was he just playing with his food? If he does decide to let me go, I have nowhere to go. S.H.E.I.L.D thinks I'm a traitor by now. Do I have anywhere to go? Could I live another life?

"No."

I was soon in arm's length of Loki and the force stopped pushing me towards him. I couldn't scoot back without the pull scooting me forward. This was humiliating. I was only hurting myself by doing so.

After my failed attempts, Loki and I just studied each other. I sat anxiously, waiting for something, anything to happen.

Loki inhaled deeply and encircled his arms around my body. I was pulled up against his body with his cold arms wrapping around me. I don't know if I liked it or not. It felt right but I never had to hug anyone. As we sat there, he started to mutter comforting things, like how he 'loves' me and will 'always care' for me.

I knew I couldn't trust any of that.

We stayed like that for more than a few minutes until he started to swing me around. He was laughing with joy while I starting to get nausea.

When he finally released me, I understood why he had held me for so long. Loki forced me to transform but not mindsets. He knew who I was - what I was. 

"You thought you could get away with your lies Ale- I mean Lora." He spits out my name like it's a pop tart.

"Who's Lora?" I ask innocently. I give him my best puppy eyes and a pout. Usually that combo eases someone or puts people off their guard- but not this man. Loki just raises an eyebrow, stays rigid and here's the best part- frustrated. At least that's how he feels. He could pull out the, "I'm not angry/frustrated/whatever, I'm just disappointed" card and totally overwhelm me with guilt. 

Because that's how parenting works.

"Do not give me that look. I practically invented it." He crosses his arms while I pull a straight face.

"E pehea te roa o to mohio?" He adds on. How long have I known what? 
(How long have you known?)

"Mai i a Frigga i korero mai ki ahau. Na, mo etahi tau."

(Ever since Frigga told me. So, for a few years.) 

It's a basic answer to a basic question. I still have no idea what he's asking.

Frigga was the one that made sure no one noticed I had not been aging like the Midgardians, she also taught me how to use a small portion of magic and basically everything else in my life. I haven't seen her in a few years, though. 

Once I sat her down, I wanted to pick her back up again. I haven't had my daughter in my arms since she was banished.

She looked like a tiny version of me. Even though I am not proud of my heritage, I must say she looks too cute.

"Master Loki, everyone is in the Throne Room ready for the assembly you called."  The voice intruded my closet. The head guard was standing right outside of my door. I sighed as I got off my knees.

'This was going to be fun' I offered my hand to 'Alex'. She hesitated but after a glare she took it. I pulled her out of the bedroom and through the busy halls. Despite me wanting time with her, I couldn't post-pone this. Today was a special day.

Lora walked as fast as her little legs could, it was not quick enough though. She was getting behind, so I just picked her up and placed her on my hip like I had done before, when we first met.

My daughter squealed with protests as she was lifted and placed on my side. She would have to get used to it because her place is by my side.

Throne Room:

Lora and I's natural form subsided as we near the Throne Room. The very same room filled to the brim with my followers. It was made of gold just like Asgard's but had some silvers and marble added I'm the room as well. The room held confidence rather than ignorance.

The scent of anxiety broke my thought process.

Lora was squirming out of angst on my hip. A metallic-lemon aroma flowed around her, the smell gave me a migraine. I squeeze Lora closer to my body and rub her back, hoping she could find comfort in that. The comfort couldn't last long, there was an important announcement for my people.

I step behind the platform built for this exact purpose. I suddenly feel as if I was walking in a dream. I thought this day would never come and yet, here it is.

Placing Lora on the ground behind the platform, I prepared myself for the announcement.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

I glance at Lora after I stood on the first step towards my fantasy.

"Do not come to present yourself until I tell you to," I whisper then take my final steps towards the top. Cheers from my adoring subjects yell freely across the room. I sit in one of the two thrones that are the pinnacles of the platform. My kingly crown appears on my head just as I sit down.

"Today is a very special day to me and to the kingdom." everyone quiets down, and interest fills the air.

"I have finally found what I was searching for on this dead planet." I motion for Lora to come out from behind the pedestal.

She's slow going up the stairs. Once the room could see the top of her head, murmurs recharged the room.

I stand and offer my hand, guiding her to stand in front of the smaller Throne.

"This young girl will be respected and praised. If I hear anything but, there will be punishments." I growled out the last part to make it clear to everyone who would think of such a thing. No one will disrespect my daughter.

"May I introduce Lora, Lora Lokidottir, my heir, my cub, and your princess." Gasps and gossip cram into the room.

The head Royal Guard appears with a decorated box in his arms.
Every step of his is one of mine. The end of the endless tunnel is finally in reach.

I open the box to see my blessing to Lora. I pick up the delicate crown that was specially made for my cub. Her eyes watched with caution as I near her. I slowly approach give her an encouraging whisper, "Stand still and time will do the opposite."

I place it upon her head right after she flinched at my touch. I felt a slight disappointment, I always dreamed of her being happy about her crowning. Instead, Lora was terrified.

I had to get over it. To do that, I must finish this ceremony and spend time with my daughter. I believe she did say she was hungry earlier.

"Pronouncing, Princess Lora Elms Lokidottir of Midgard." My voice rang through the Throne Room. Everybody sprung up and cheered for their new royal. Yes, this will be a good day indeed.

Thank you for reading! Please give if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 17K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
1.7K 40 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
407K 10.9K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...
497 12 20
Loki Fanfiction starts from Thor: TDW mostly takes time in Ragnarok and will continue from then on. I know what it's like to die so bring me back to...