The Secret Diary of Belle (Gr...

By AtomicNicky

This book was found in an old, abandoned mansion in France. It appears to be a diary kept by one Miss Belle D... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Entry Twenty Three
Entry Twenty Four
Entry Twenty Five
Entry Twenty Six
Entry Twenty Seven
Entry Twenty Eight
Entry Twenty Nine
Entry Thirty
Entry Thirty One
Entry Thirty Two
Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition II
Entry Thirty Three
Entry Thirty Four
Entry Thirty Five
Entry Thirty Six
Entry Thirty Seven
Entry Thirty Eight
Entry Thirty Nine
Entry Forty
Entry Forty One
Entry Forty Two
Entry Forty Three
Entry Forty Four
Entry Forty Five
Entry Forty Six
Entry Forty Seven
Entry Forty Eight
Entry Forty Nine
Entry Fifty
New Book Alert - Alice Logs Into Wonderland
Entry Fifty One
Entry Fifty Two
Entry Fifty Three
Entry Fifty Four
Entry Fifty Five
Entry Fifty Six
Entry Fifty Seven
Entry Fifty Eight
Entry Fifty Nine
Entry Sixty
Entry Sixty One
Entry Sixty Two
Entry Sixty Three
Entry Sixty Four
Entry Sixty Six
Entry Sixty Seven
2018
New Cover

Entry Sixty Five

1.1K 162 17
By AtomicNicky

I don't recall transforming back into human form, but I did and it all happened so quickly and instinctively, as a result of the shock of seeing Geroux's smashed wolf body. I expected Geroux to transform soon after me, but he did not.

"Geroux, it's safe now, they're dead," I said, trying to coax him out of wolf form. After a few faltering breaths, he transformed, before my eyes, from a hairy beast into a less hairy, naked man. I know that I did not care that Geroux and I were both naked as I scooped up his limp body from the floor and rushed him down the hall. Despite the circumstances, I remember thinking how beautiful it was that our naked bodies were able to be this close to one another. It literally was the closest we had ever been physically and somehow, my mind was locking in those moments and feelings, separately to the horror I was experiencing.

I remember being unsure of exactly where to take him. I just kept walking. Finally, I reached a hall down the far side of the house where I had never been before. Using my brute strength I could have easily broken into any room, but I risked hurting Geroux further. Just when I was about to give up on this hallway, Geroux pointed weakly at one particular ornate door. I turned the handle, it was open.

Before the candles lit themselves, I could smell it all around me - this was Geroux's room. I had never been into his room, although I always wondered what it must look like. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. In truth, I only caught the a glimpse of the room, because I was so focussed on Geroux, but I did notice how it was adorned with wonderful window and floor coverings. He slept on a four poster bed with a magnificent silk bedspread, upon which I lay my love. I placed my hand behind his head to lower him ever so gently onto his silk embroidered pillows.

Tears poured down my cheeks as I looked over his body. I tried to be strong, I didn't want to cry. It was almost an admission of giving up hope.

"Geroux, my love. Please open your eyes. Look at me, darling," I begged. Slowly, his eyes parted.

"Belle, you're... naked," he said, groggily, taking in his surroundings.

"They're dead, Geroux, all three are dead," I said, reassuringly, uncertain if he heard me properly before.

"You killed all three wolves and managed to get me to safety," he began, taking a long breath. "You have mastered the beast within, Belle. You are an incredible talent. It is one of the many reasons I love you."

At the time, I couldn't take in what he was saying. It was all happening so fast. Now, looking back on that moment, I felt he was giving me a very clear message - that I can do this on my own. I didn't want to hear that.

"Geroux, my sweet, sweet Geroux - your wounds," I cried, tears still streaming down my face. There were so many. I could easily make out the teeth marks left in his arm. "What can I do?"

"There is nothing to be done, my lovely girl," he whispered, solemnly. "Sadly, I must leave you."

A tear rolled down his bloodied cheek. I howled "No." Deep down, I knew this was the truth. Geroux had already explained to me some time ago and his words haunted me right now - "A wolf cannot heal from serious injuries inflicted by another wolf." Despite the magic of werewolves, he was dying.

"No, you cannot leave me Geroux. I will not allow it. You cannot go. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry," I cried and howled. I then climbed onto his damaged, naked body and held him as tightly, but as gently as I could without causing him any further pain.

Geroux mustered enough strength to wrap his arms around me and we were finally as one. Tears ran down both our cheeks as the love we had saved for one another was finally able to be expressed in full. I will treasure that memory forever.

In our throes of passion, Geroux whispered, "Kiss me, Belle."

I froze completely still.

Geroux spoke the words I had once longed to hear, but now dreaded.

"Do this final good deed for me, my angel," he whispered gently. "I wish to depart this world as we are now - making love with my true love."

"Geroux... no... I couldn't," I said, my head still spinning from what he just asked of me.

"If you don't, I shall die a long, slow and excruciating death without any dignity," he sighed.

"Geroux, you're asking too much of me," I said cried.

"I wish to pass with True Love's Kiss and only you can do that for me, Belle, my one true love," he said, bringing his hand up to cradle my face.

My heart burst with grief and passion at that very moment. My dearest love was begging me to end his life. I wanted to selfishly keep him for as long as possible and to kiss him would cut that time short. But I understood that dying in agony, as opposed to this most beautiful moment, was not what Geroux wanted. It was not what I truly wanted either.

My love was dying and I had to respect his final request.

"I love you, Geroux. Thank you for loving me, my darling beast," I said, choked by so many tears. He knew by my words that I would honour his final wish.

"Goodbye my dearest, Belle. It has been an honour to love you. I love you now more than words can express. When I have passed from this world, my love for you will continue to live on." Geroux could also barely speak through his tears. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his body. He groaned in pain and passion. We finally held one another's faces and looked into each other's eyes.

This was it.

I could see his pain.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces.

I knew I had to let my love go right then.

"Goodbye my beautiful, lovely Geroux," I said, while weepingly uncontrollably.

"Goodbye, my loveliest, dear, sweet Belle," he said to me with the most wonderful, broad smile. He had accepted his fate and was filled with love.

He was ready.

"We can finally kiss, Belle," he said, almost beaming.

"I love you, Geroux," I said one last time. I wanted those to be my final words to him.

"I love you too, Belle. In this lifetime and into the next," he replied.

I slowly leaned forward and got closer to my love's lips. I took a deep breath to calm myself as best I could.

What a strange moment in time it was. The whole world seemed to stop. It was as though all heaven and earth had been waiting for this moment and holding their breath until we kissed.

Our lips touched. The passion instantly poured through our bodies like a raging river. It was truly magnificent. Everything had been leading to that moment and the kiss continued for some time. Words simply do not do it justice.

We stayed locked in our one and only kiss until I felt Geroux changing. I pulled back with surprise and saw a flash of magical colour pass over his body and watch Geroux become 'human' again. I tensed up my legs and took all my weight off him, except a very small amount as I felt the power and the strength of the beast leave him.

I reached down and held him in my arms.

"Geroux?" I said looking for any signs of life. His eyes were closed, his heartbeat, very slow.

"Belle?" he said, opening his eyes. For the briefest moment he looked at me with his beautifully human eyes. There was no beast inside them anymore.

The burden removed. The curse lifted.

It was as if he was seeing me for the first time.

His chin quivered as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Geroux was still looking at me, but suddenly it was as though he was looking through me.

I heard his heart stop beating.

His body felt lighter.

He was gone.

Geroux, the love of my life, had come to the end of his.

___________

Thanks for reading! Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed it ^_^

Also follow me - it's the best way to keep up to date with all my books, present and future!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.6K 69
The Beast is a well known murderer that plagues New York City. He is known for only killing criminals but when Belle's mother steals from him, Belle...
1.5M 75.4K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
2.7K 129 32
Faye Baskerville has always felt like she was missing something ever since she was old enough to understand her sisters death, but kindred spirits th...
2.4K 130 40
My diary was a place for me to get away from realty. You will hear about all things that happen to me and my choices. Somethings my happen to me that...