Crush Imagines

By the_pink_lady_101

Original imagines as written by me, for you, and published online forever for my great-grandchildren to disco... More

A/N
Leaving The Boring Play
Smart Girl
Closet Gamer
Cute Pretzal Guy
X's and O's
A Moment
Dirty Boy
Twins
End Of The Day
Shoulder Pains
20 Questions (Minus 17)
Plays In My Heart
Chicago
Airport
His POV
I've Loved You Forever
Confidence
Party Time
A Rose By Any Other Name
Dear My Diary
Wishing Fountain
Never The Same Again
A/N IT'S ABOUT REQUESTS
Not Sure What This Is But Alright, I Can Roll With It
Discoveries
In The Name Of Fame
Letters From An Unknown Sender
Bother of a Brother
98 Stories
Rah Rah Rah
Pasta
Love Isn't Rocket Science Until It Is
Next Door Neighbor Guy
Him.
Your Character
Dairy Queen And King
How He Met Your Mother
How He Met Your Mother Pt.2
Asking You Out
Bus
Short
New Boy
Swear Jar
Prom
Flowers
The Sometimes Girl
Fake Girlfriend
A Fantasy
Red Carpet Romance
I Love Somebody
A Decent Proposal
Just a Rom-Com Away
Boyfriend

Another Moment

2.4K 65 9
By the_pink_lady_101

"Air and pressure are, lemme hear it?!" Your chemistry teach shouted, putting a hand to his ear. You appreciated his hilariousness but honestly. It's first hour. Nobody in that room on any amount of caffeine was ever awake enough to join in.

"Indirect." You muttered under your breath.

"Indirect!" The boy next to you shouted. Your teacher pointed at him proudly.

"Right you are good sir!"

"It's easy to be right when all I do is copy what Y/N says!" He replied laughingly, making the classroom chuckle and you look at him in surprise. Your teacher moved on, nodding in acknowledgement to you before continuing. The boy leaned over to you, smiling a bit with a dimple showing in his left cheek.

"You're always right, just shout it out."

"If his standards are low, effort can be too." You answered easily, making him laugh out loud.

"Your eyes are really [eye color]." He said suddenly. You blinked and felt a smile creep onto you lips so you hurriedly turned to face forward.

But that one comment made your day. That one tiny thing that boy said made your day beautiful. And that's all you needed.

Comment where you are on the Kinsey Scale I put up top!! I'm a two ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
123K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
287K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...