Alsina's Boys

By intellectual212

Two brother's navigate life, love and the annoyance of brotherhood, and realize that the most important thing... More

Stopping My Shine
Favorite Son
Career Goals
My Babies Will Live
Mama's Big Baby
Find It's Way Back
Mama Please
Back To Business
Give my kids back
Mother's Love
New Bish
Dont F This Up
Back To Family
Vintage Vagina
All Smiles
Can't Get Over It
Alsina Men
Trash
Father to Son
You're to Blame
Different Wants
The Cycle
Aunt Stac's Demand
What I Imagined
Beginning Of The End
Moon Strikes Three
Easy Decisions
Power of the Bones
Will Not Change
Trunk Party Time Pt 1
Trunk Party Part 2
Trunk Party 3
Submitting My Resume
Grown Man Swag
Miri
Trainwreck
Kang of DC
These Fools Part 1
Crushing
House Guest
Out of My Reach
Good Kid
Mystery Man
Not today devil
Dont Mess Up
Making It Official
Clap For Black Love
Its Over
Decisions
No Crying Over Boys
I Am So Disgusted
Big Mess
It's My Birthday Part 1
Its My Birthday Part 2
Protecting My Seeds
Hypocrite
Hell Breaking Loose
Nightmares
Hood Bird
Who Can Be Against Us
Food of my Ancestors
Thanksgiving Woes
Won't Last Long
Responsibility
Good Luck
Unwanted Visitor
Figuring It Out Together
Lemonade
No Interruptions
Whose Your Favorite Character
Rockstar
For Those Who Need A Refresher on Sevyn
Pest
Preparing For First Dates
First Date
Kiss His Life Goodbye
Where Were You
Rape, Black Girls and "Good Brothers"
Where Are You From
Praying Man
Trust The Process
Don't Sleep On APA
Pancake Booty
Welcome to Dating An Alsina
See You In Court
Indoor Picnics
Hairdos and Dinners
Pray For A Girl
Have To Go
Justice For Callie
Fresh Wounds
Please Comment If You Can
Love It Out Of You
Author's Note: love finds its way back
Tear His Ass Up
No Weapon

Neglected Husbands

7.5K 681 419
By intellectual212

Amber POV-

"Thank you for coming to Carolina with me baby. And getting a flight for Tameka to come out next week and hotel. And just being absolutely amazing per usual." Big Aug was looking out Auggie's balcony window and I came behind him and kissed his bare back.

We had just gotten back. Auggie and the kids were all at his girlfriend's apartment. Stac and Trav had went to the transfer office to talk about Cals transferring and moving back to California.

Aug and I were in the kids condo by ourselves.

I stood in front of Aug who was shirtless looking off the balcony, and grabbed his waist. We were getting ready for bed. The trip had drained us and although it was afternoon we needed sleep.

"What?" He looked down at me and smirked.

"You are so friggin beautiful. You're in your 40s babe and you look better than when you were 21 when I met you." I stared in awe at how my husband, like Pharrell, had to be a vampire because he didn't age.

Like seriously the older he got, the better he looked. It was freaky.

"You're a vampire like Pharrell babe."

"Vampire?" He laughed.

"That's the only explanation. I'm damn near 60 and I--"

"Are fucking gorgeous." He cut me off before I could finish and bent down and pecked my lips.

"Even with them grey hairs and wrinkly titties." He just had to add.

I stale faced him.

He cracked up.

"I'm joking baby." He tried to kiss me.

I just looked at him, unamused.

"I said I was joking." He said smirking.

There was a pause.

"About the grey hair. You dye that." He tried not to laugh but cracked up.

"Whatever." I pushed him out the way. Well tried to, but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his body.

"Why you being sensitive?" He said trying not to laugh.

"I'm not being sensitive.  You're just immature." I tried to go. He wouldn't let me.

"I'm immature?"

"Yes."

"How I'm immature?" He chuckled.

"You think you're a comedian and you're not." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"You know what I am tho?" His smirked disappeared.

"What?" I said with a play attitude.

"The man thats been loving you the last almost 30 years. Wrinkly titties and all. They still my babies." He squeezed them.

"Stop fool." I tried not to laugh at his stupidity. He was as bad as Amiri.

He cracked up.

I broke away from his grip and got my clothes off the bed.

He took my clothes out of my hand and started sucking on my neck, grabbing me close into his body from behind.

"August, this is Auggie's room. No." He didn't listen. He kept sucking my neck and caressing my breast through the shirt.

"August." I turned to him.

He pecked my lips, and looked in my eyes, biting his lip.

"This is Auggie's room."

"And, we paying the muthafucking bills so technically its our room." He continued with his kisses and caresses. 

"August."

He pecked my lips, and looked in my eyes, biting his lip.

"Wait. Not in Auggie's room. It feels weird. And what if they come in here?"

"They at Rahiel's."

"What about Stac or Trav?"

"That's gonna take them a long time. Baby please. I took off work at my own dental practice to support you and my fam. Support me for 2 seconds."

"August." I laughed at how horny he was getting. "I dont feel comfortable having sex in my son's bed."

"We can use the wall? Hell the desk."

"Ew. No. This is our sons room."

He sighed in frustration.

"I will take care of you, just wait baby." I kissed his lips.

He went to Aug is mad mode and sat in the desk chair.

I went to straightening up our clothes in the room. August was clearly upset as he sat in the desk chair on his IPAD.

"Baby, call Assata. I haven't talk to her today." I said putting the clothes in the luggage.

He ignored me. Scrolling on his IPAD with his touch pen, playing scrabble.

We don't argue anymore, he just gives me the silent treatment and plays scrabble or crossword puzzles on his IPAD. 😫🙄🤦🏿‍♀️

"August." I looked at him.

He ignored me, face still buried in his IPAD

"I said later baby." I sat on his lap, straddling him.

He continued his pettiness.

"Can you not be petty for one minute please?" I took the IPAd and touch pen out his hand and sat it down.

"Don't be mad at me please baby." I played in his wild long curly hair.

"You look Puerto Reefer with your hair like this." I laughed. "Remember Amiri used to say that? Puerto Reefer."

He stared at me annoyed, with this head rested on his arm that was on the desk.

"Okay August. Damn. I just think its weird. Having sex in your child's room."

"I'm good. I'mma just rededicate my life to Christ and be celibate. Since you wanna deny your husband. Maybe I'll leave dentistry and be a priest with this drought." He said looking at me annoyed.

"You are so dramatic." I rolled my eyes. "You are not in a drought. I take care of you all the time August."

"Its okay. Maybe the priest life will be best. Who knows. I might die a born again virgin."

I laughed at his foolishness he was saying with a straight face.

"All this good body going to waste. See the younger women would appreciate me. Find me a nice young instagram model."

"Oh really?"

"Yup." He said play pouting. "One like the one T. I. Got."

"That's fine. Just know I been in the game of pleasing you since I was 31 years old. No young chick will ever know your body like I do. I know your spot here." I lifted his hair and softly sucked his spot behind his ear.

I felt his arms wrap around me. "I know how you like your kisses on your lips." I kissed his lips as he squeezed my ass.

"And your kisses here." I ran my hand over his croutch and laid soft kisses on his chest all the way down to his navel.

I tugged at his stretch pants and underwear to pull them down.

"Aw hell naw!"

We looked at the door to see Amiri.

Who backed out the room with  his eyes covered.

"I told you." I hit Aug and got up.

"Miri what  you doing?" Na-Na's voice was heard in the hallway laughing.

"Don't go in there Na-Na. You might go blind like me." We heard Miri say.

Aug put on a shirt.

I closed the door and went out there.

"Hey Ma." Auggie said hugging me.

Amiri was washing his eyes out in the kitchen sink. 🙄😂😂😂

"What happened to you?" Auggie asked
Confused.

"Got something I want to forget in my eye." He got a paper towel and dabbed his eyes.

"What-chu doing that fo Miri?" Na-Na asked.

"Trying to see again.  But I might  need Bobby Ray to touch my eyes."

"Amiri stop." I told him.

"No mama you shouldve stopped. I am highly disturbed and peturbed. I think I gotta throw up."
He faked throwing up in the sink.

"Pop in there?" Auggie asked me.

"Yeah. But hes probably sleep. Our trip wore us out."

Miri gave me this look-

I ignored him.

"Oh we'll come back later. I wanted to talk to him about something."

"You need to wash your room down with bleach." Amiri said under his breath.

I bopped him on the head.

Na-Na laughed.

"Come on Amiri. Lets let them sleep." Auggie said.

"Sleep. Mm-hm." Amiri said like an old church lady.

"Goodbye boy." I pushed him out to follow Auggie.

I closed the door and went back in the room.

Aug was knocked out. But I'm the old one. 😫

-------

Thanks guys for reading. I was reading the old series books and I missed Amb and Aug so decided to write them.

Also the most hilarious thing happened my Spring Break. I went to NOLA. And on Bourborn Street its this male strip club called Bourbon Bad Boys. Tell me why it was this stripper there that looks
EXACTLY like August, except he has actual muscles and wasn't a stick like the real Aug.

Yo I laughed so freaking hard because I was just thinking how hilarious it was. His hair is curly like Aug from Testimony days. And I can't remember this mans name to save my life. My friends were yelling Lil Aug. thats probably why I only remember him as lil aug. has anybody been and know who Im Talking about? Thats August yall I promise. Let me find August out here doing something strange for some change. 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.1K 21
"๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ก" ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
26.6K 1.2K 56
A family story which consists of love and bonding between siblings.
106 0 15
Have you ever loved someone more than you loved yourself? Then you'll know how much it hurts to be the nothing to someone else's everything.
232K 6K 29
My brother love's me so much. He even quit college for me. Matt loves me. He even moved I with us to help. But I am realizing something that I do...