You're My Lover

By florencity

They want each other in their lives forever. Nothing can ever stop them from being so in love. Justin and Hai... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel~ Two
Sequel~ Three
Sequel~ Four
Sequel~ Five
Sequel~ Six
Sequel~ Seven
Sequel~ Eight
Sequel~ Nine
Sequel~ Ten
Sequel~ Eleven
Sequel~ Twelve
Sequel~ Thirteen
Sequel~ Fourteen
Sequel~ Fifteen
Sequel~ Sixteen
Sequel~ Seventeen
Sequel~ Eighteen
Sequel~ Nineteen
Sequel~ Twenty
Sequel~ Twenty One
Sequel~ Twenty Two
Sequel~ Twenty Three
Sequel~ Twenty Four
Sequel~ Twenty Five
Sequel~ Twenty Six
Sequel~ Twenty Seven
Sequel~ Twenty Eight
Sequel~ Twenty Nine
Sequel~ Thirty
Sequel~ Thirty One
Sequel~ Thirty Two
Sequel~ Thirty Three
Sequel~ Thirty Four
Sequel~ Thirty Five
Sequel~ Thirty Six
Sequel~ Thirty Seven
Sequel~ Thirty Eight
Sequel~ Thirty Nine
Sequel~ Forty
Sequel~ Fourty One
Sequel~ Fourty Two
Sequel~ Fourty Three
Sequel~ Fourty Four
Sequel~ Fourty Five
Sequel~ Fourty Six
Sequel~ Fourty Seven
Sequel~ Fourty Eight
Sequel~ Fourty Nine
Sequel~ Fifty
Sequel~ Fifty One
Sequel~ Fifty Two
Sequel~ Fifty Three
Sequel~ Fifty Four
Sequel~ Fifty Five
Sequel~ Fifty Six
Sequel~ Fifty Seven
Authors Notes

Sequel~ One

11.4K 144 7
By florencity

MUST READ NOTE ON BOTTOM

......................................................

Chapter 1

-Hailee-

"Hailee are you ever gonna come out of there?!?!" I kept hearing my parents yell from the other side of the door. Today makes it three months since we left Toronto. I still can't handle it.

"What's the point of getting up anyway. It's not like he's here with me or anything." I croaked, my voice cracking. I heard the door open and my mom came in shutting the door behind her. She sat down on the bed next to me and I bullied my face in the pillows. I just thought about Justin. How much I missed him. How I missed his nineteenth birthday. My parents told me the reason I was forced into moving back to Texas with them is so they wont miss me. Stupid reason. I know. But them being selfish had to separate me from the most important person to me.

"Hailee, we know you miss him. But you have to get over it." She told me.
"I can't mom. Don't you understand. Justin was the first real love I ever bad. You can't expect me to get over him." I snapped sitting up. "You saw how sad we were saying goodbye. I still feel like that." I cried letting tears fall.

"Sweetheart I know how you feel-"

"No you don't. You don't know what it feels like to know you're never gonna see the person you love again." I interrupted her. "Please just go. I want to be alone." She sighed and left the room. I put my head on my knees and cried for a while until I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it seeing a notification from Facebook. It said 'Justin Bieber updated his status'. I smiled knowing that was from when we were still together. I opened Facebook reading his status.

I miss her so much. Maybe a little bit to much. I think about her all day. I wish she was here so I could have woke her up and said 'Happy Valentines day babe'.

I smiled knowing it was obviously about me. I wiped my tears seeing Stephanie was online. I quickly sent her a message. 'Tell everybody I miss them'. Instead of waiting for a reply I logged off and put my phone down catching a glimpse of my lock screen. I picked it back up and looked at it. Still that picture of Justin ice skating. I smiled remembering that day. That day was perfect. I would do anything just to go back.

----------------------------------------------

-Justin-

"Justin are you ever gonna leave this room?" Stephanie asked opening the door letting a little amount of light in.

"No." I groaned lifting my head from the pillow and propped myself up on my elbow. She came over to me and sat down hugging me. I let my arms hug her back.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered pulling out of it. My eyes got watery but I held back tears. Stephanie got up and went to the window pulling back the curtains and the bright light shone through. I squinted covering my eyes with my hand.

"Too bright!" I shrieked receiving a laugh from Stephanie.

"Justin common!"

"Ok, ok, I'm up. I'll get up." I said hanging my feet over the edge of the bed.

"Let's go out. Come to Chaz's party with me and Ry?" She asked. I shrugged but gave in.

"Alright. Let me just get ready." I told her and she left the room. I hopped in the shower and washed up, stepping out and putting on my outfit

I brushed my hair spiking it up for the first time since Hailee left. I slipped on my black Supras and found Stephanie and Ryan siting on the couch.

"Hailee wrote me on Facebook." She said when she noticed me. I looked up at her.

"What did she say?" I asked curiously.

"She said she misses everybody." Stephanie replied standing up.

"I miss her." I said. Ryan walked to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"We all miss her bro." He replied and I let a smile cream onto my lips. I don't know how long I can keep this up.
---------------------------------------------------------

-Hailee-

"Hailee come downstairs! Someone's here to see you!" I heard my mom yelling waking me up from my sleep. I groaned not wanting to get up. I looked like a mess. And now I have to go see someone. I creeped out of bed wrapping what used to be Justin's blanket around me. I made my way down the stairs seeing Lila standing at the bottom. She flashed me a heartfelt smile and wrapped her arms around me. I fell limp into her arms. She knows how hard it is for me. She's been through this before.

"I'm never gonna get over him like you got over your first love." I cried into her.

"Oh Hailee. I need to talk to you. Alone." With that said she pulled me back upstairs into my room. She shut the door behind her and sat down in the bed next to me. "Did you break up with him when you left?" She asked looking as if it just slipped.

"Kinda. I wasn't like 'were breaking up' but it was more of a 'take care of the next girl in your life." I explained. She nodded with sad eyes.

"And he said...?" She carried out. I took a deep breath remembering everything.

"He said I was the only one he wanted." My voice cracked as she pulled me into another hug.

"I'm sorry. I know how hard it is. Especially when you loose him for no reason." She said as I cried.
"Just stay strong girlie."

"I'm trying."

"Well... Just because you guys aren't together doesn't mean you can't still talk to him and be friends right?"
----------------------------------------------------------
-Justin-
I sat on one of the chairs at Chaz's valentines day party. His parents were on some cruise for this holiday so Chaz was all alone for the week. I stayed on my favorite chair from his house. Trust me, I tried stealing it when we were young but his parents found out and demanded for me to return it. I wasn't gonna let people dry jump each other on it. I sat on my phone staring at all my pictures of Hailee. I missed that beautiful girl more than anything. I sighed seeing a shadow hovering above me. I looked up seeing a girl in a really short black cocktail dress. Her girl parts hung out on each end.

"You looking for your clothes or something?" I asked disgusted.

"You look lonely baby." She squeaked ignoring what I said before. Instead she sat down on my lap. "You need someone to talk to."

"No I don't. Get off of me." I hissed getting angry. She leaned down giving my wet kisses on my cheeks. Now normally I would enjoy this. But ever since Hailee came into my life, I think that's wrong.
"Get off!" I repeated but it didn't work. She just continued to do what she was doing. "Fucking get off of me!" I yelled making her stop and a few people turned their heads. I pushed her off of me storming out of Chaz's living room.

"Hey Justin!" Chaz slurred obviously drunk. I glared at the two girls on each side of him and rolled my eyes.

"Give me your keys." I commanded. He cocked his head. "Chaz car keys. Now."

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk. Who knows what could happen. And I need to get home." I told him. He dug in his pocket pulling out his keys and placed them in my hand. I turned around and made my way through the crowd. Many girls tried to stop me and tried to get me to dance but I pushed them off walking away. I eventually found myself outside and went to Chaz's car. There were people making out on the hood of the car.

"Get off the car!" I yelled but they didn't listen. I climbed in the car and honked the horn. They both jumped and climbed away from the car. "God damn it fucking people." I cursed pulling away for the party. Instead of going home I went to my moms house. I pulled up in the driveway and went inside without knocking. I found mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Justin. I thought you were at Chaz's." She said as I sat down next to her, laying my head on her shoulder.

"I was. But I didn't feel like having every slut ever known clinging onto me. So I left." I said making her laugh. "And besides, I can't do it without her." I closed my eyes as my mom wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Justin honey. I know. I know. I wish she was here, too." My mom whispered and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I'm such a wimp, I thought to myself. But I can't help it. "Sweetie, just let it all out. You're okay here." She comforted me. That's why I love my mom.
My eyes slowly drifted open as I noticed I had fallen asleep on the couch. Once I was fully awake I noticed the smell of pancakes and bacon. Moms
cooking breakfast. Yum.

.....................

+5 Votes and +5 comments on how you like the story and why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
2K 65 9
"Mrs. Elaine said I could share a book with you." He states, as if I didn't hear her yell it to him from the front of class. "She said you could s-sh...
193K 4.4K 36
"Leave" Katherine said in a low voice. "Now. Why would I do that when I just got here" justin said grabbing Katherine from her waist and bringing her...
29.8K 1.1K 31
She lived her whole life being hated on by her family. Her own blood would tell her how she would never succeed in life. But when she got to Universi...