Sequel~ Nineteen

Chapter 19

-Hailee-

"Oh Justin I like this one." I said looking at the picture of the house. We've been doing this for hours. They were all to big or too small. "It's not to big and it's cute." He looked over my shoulder and nodded.

"Where is it?" He asked searching the page.

"Like ten minutes from here." I told him browsing the page.

"I like it." He said stopping me from scrolling down the game. "Three bedroom, two bathroom. That's nice."

"It also has a nice backyard." I added reading the description.

"Is this the one?" He asked making eye contact with me. I smiled and nodded.

"This is the one." I said pecking his lips.

"I'll call them and see when we can get moved in." Justin said writing down the number in his phone and calling. He held the phone up to his ear and waited for them to pick up. I couldn't wipe my smile off my face. I was all to happy for me.

"Hello? Yeah I was wondering about the house.......Yeah we would like to take it..... Great.. When's the earliest we could settle in?........ That's great.... Yes.... No...yes... Okay thank you.... We will stop by in a couple of hours and check it out." Justin hung up and looked at me, smiling.

"What did they say?" I asked curiously.

"They're giving us a tour today. If we like it, it's all ours." He told me and I squealed in excitement. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I cooed kissing his cheek.

"I love you more." He sang flashing his smile at me.

"Impossible." I teased making his laugh.

"Ryan help me carry these groceries!" Stephanie's voice bombed from the front door. He and Justin both laughed before I hopped off Justin's lap and went over to her. I grabbed some of the bags she was struggling with and she gave me a thanking smile. I saw Ryan outside grabbing bags and Justin made his way out of grab the rest.

"So I heard you and Justin are moving out." She said as we set the bags down on the counter.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"I'm happy for you." She said giving me a side hug. I thanked her just and Ryan and Justin walked in talking really loud about something.

"Boys! Calm down!" Stephanie shouted over them. I laughed.

"But why?" Ryan whined just like Justin had last night. I couldn't help but laugh. They were definitely best friends. "What if I was yelling that I loved you? Would you tell me to be quiet then?" Ryan joked making her smile.

"No but-"

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" He shouted interrupting her. I laughed as him and Justin ran through the house yelling.

"What got into them?" I asked helping Stephanie out away the groceries. She shrugged.

"I think Ryan is having the guys over tonight for their "victory party"" she said putting air quotes around victory party.

"Me and J are going to go check out that house later. So Justin might not be there until later." I told him hearing them shouting about wrestling each other.

"They aren't gonna have a party tonight if they have to go to the hospital before that." She joked making me laugh. We finished putting away the groceries and I headed out to the living room. There was no sign of Justin and Ryan. I followed the sound of their voice seeing them standing in the bathroom. Justin was holding his shirt up checking himself out in the mirror. I laughed making me catch his attention.