Chapter 49

Chapter 49

- A Few Months Later-
-Hailee-

A few months went by and it became December. I started getting really cold during the day in October but I still couldn't stand the cold. I can't wait for it to be warm outside again. My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled it out of my pocket checking caller ID seeing it was Steph. I answered.

H: hey girly
S: hey Hailee!
H: what's up?
S: well, I was thinking,
and you know how me
and Ryan have an
apartment?
H: yeah I know
S: well my mom doesn't feel comfortable with just us so I was wondering if
maybe you and Justin
would come move in
with us?
H: yeah! I would love to! But I have to make sure that's fine with my parents.

S: yay! Okay well just text
me what they say okay?

H: okay I will.

S: and do you want me to
talk to Justin about it or
you?
H: I will he's gonna be here
soon anyway.
S: okay bye
H: bye!

The line went dead. It was only ten in the morning and Justin was coming over. He was busy with his family yesterday so we didn't get to see each other. Let me just say, that was too long. I stepped in the shower washing my hair and body. I stepped out drying myself and wrapping the towel around my body. I walked to my closet picking it my outfit. I wore black jeans with Justin's gray hoodie he left here a few days ago. I brushed my hair drying it and straightening it. I don't know what we were going to do today but if my parents agree to moving in with Steph and Ryan, we will probably go there. I grabbed my phone stuffing it in my pocket and skipping downstairs. I entered the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. Ally and dad were both eating cereal at the table. "Good morning." I said sitting down next to them.

"Good morning Hails." They both said at the same time. I laughed as mom came into the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of coffee and sitting down next to me. We all sat there in silence for a minute. Ally finished her cereal and left the kitchen playing with Penny. I decided now would be a good time to ask them. "So, mom. Dad. I have something to ask you." I started.

"Hmm?" Was all they said. They looked at me as I was trying to find a good way to process it. "Hails." Mom said snapping me out of my thought.

"Sorry. So I'm anyway, Stephanie called me earlier, and she told me her mom wasn't comfortable with her and Ryan staying in the apartment Alone. So she called me and was wondering if maybe I wanted to go live with her and Ryan." I explained. "Oh yeah, and possibly Justin." They looked at each other as if asking each other about it. They both looked back at me.

"I don't know Hails. How do we know that you're safe and not going to parties and all that?" Mom said. I gave her a look.

"Mom I know better than that." I told her. She nodded.

"That's true." She agreed. She sighed. "I don't know. Let me and your father think about it for a minute." I nodded standing up and going to play with Ally and Penny until the doorbell rang. I got excited because this is the first time I get to see Justin in a while. I ran to the door opening it seeing Justin looking good, like always

He looked up at me and a wide smile grew on his face. I laughed jumping into his arms. We stood there for a few minutes, just hugging. "I missed you." He whispered him my ear. I smiled.

"I missed you more." I said pulling him inside. He shut the door with his foot.

"Nice jacket by the way." He joked making me let out a small giggle.

"Thanks I bought it. It's from my room." I joked back making him laugh. "But I need to talk to you." I changed the subject. I could tell by the look on his face he was worried. I laughed. "It's nothing bad, don't worry." He looked relieved when I said that and I grinned. I pulled him to the cough and he sat with me. "So Steph wants to know if me and you want to move in with her and Ryan." I told him.

"So it would just be all of us?" He asked taking of his heavy coat. I nodded. He grinned. "Hell yeah." I giggled as he set his coat aside wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay good. I just am waiting for my parents answer now." I told him.

"What do you think they will say?" He wondered. I shrugged.

"I honestly have no idea." I said truthfully. I mean, there would be so many reasons why I can't, but so many reasons why they would like that.

"Well I hope you can." Justin said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded.

"Me too Justin, me too."
-------------------------------------
-Hailee's mom-

"Honestly what's the worst she could go honey?" I asked my husband. He shrugged. "Exactly."

"Stephanie and Ryan are her best friends right?" He asked.

"Yes. She loves being with them." I answered. He sighed loudly. "Common, maybe this will be good for her. She's growing up. She needs to know how to live on her own at some point ya know. And besides, she will be with Justin too. He's a good kid honey." I explained. He gave me a look.

"Alright. You're right."
-------------------------------------
-Hailee-

"Hailee come here!" I heard my dad about from the kitchen. I got out of Justin's arms telling him I'll be right back and headed towards the kitchen. I was mentally praying to hear a yes come out of their mouth. I stood there waiting for them to speak.

"You can go." Mom spoke. My eyes widened. I can't believe they actually said yes.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you thank you!!" I said rushing over to the and giving them both hugs. "I have to go tell Steph!" I rushed out of the kitchen back to the couch where Justin sat. "Yay! I can!" I excitedly told him. He started laughing at how happy I was. He held out his arms pulling me into a hug. His lips crashed in mine for the first time in a while. I didn't pull away since I felt sparks. I loved it. After a minute or so, he pulled away.

"Yay!" He said still laughing. I pulled out my phone dialing in Steph's number. She answered right away.

S: what did they say?
H: I can!
S: yay! What about Justin?
H: yep! He's coming!
S: great! When are you
gonna move in?
H: when ever you want us to.
S: tomorrow?
H: yeah sounds good
S: good! Yay I'm so happy!
H: ah me too!
S: okay go pack girly!
H: haha okay I will!
S: ha okay bye bye

I hung up looking at Justin who was laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Girls." He stated. I hit his arm playfully standing up and pulling him upstairs. "Woah what are we going?"

"You're gonna help me pack. We're moving in tomorrow." I told him. I shut my bedroom door and went to my closet, pulling out my storage boxes.

"So what exactly am I supposed to be packing?" He asked coming to my closet.

"You start packing my clothes. I'll go pack stuff from my bathroom." I told him handing him a box. I walked to the bathroom setting the box down on the counter. I started packing things. I packed my shampoo, conditioner, my soap. I packed my makeup bag and my straightener. My curling iron and my toothbrush along with my perfumes.I packed other uneducated junk but it might be useful someday. I went back out when I was done in the bathroom seeing Justin just throwing all my clothes in the box. I rolled my eyes walking over to him wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"I think you're gonna need a bigger box." He said. I smiled at him as he turned to face me.

"If you fold the clothes you would have more room." I told him. He sighed.

"But that's to much work." He joked making me laugh.

"Fine I'll do the clothes, you start packing things around my room." I started taking all the clothes out of the box, folding each one as Justin packed things around my room like pictures frames and small things like that. Once Justin was done with that he took out my guitar and stared playing it. I smiled at him finishing my clothes and sitting on the edge of the be next to him. He started sing the song he wrote. I remembered the first time he ever sang it to me. It was the first time I ever heard him sing. I smiled at him as he sang. "Girl I'm in love with the thought of you, with the things you do. With the thought of you-o-oh you-o-ohh." He sang. I smiled humming along with the chorus. He then changed the song singing 'you got it bad' by usher. I loved this song. "You got it you got bad. When you miss a day without your friend your whole life's of track." I smiled like a fool the whole time he sang. It was so relaxing. I was so lucky to have Justin. When he was gone he out the guitar down and looked at me.

"That was so good." I whispered to him. He chuckled a little.

"I did it just for you." He joked making me giggle. He leaned in for a kiss which me got immediately. He pulled me closer, so I was on his lap, not breaking the kiss. It became rougher than I expected but I didn't care. Justin's lips on mine just felt to good to care about anything. I had my eyes closed and I took in the moment. It was just to good to be true. But it was true. And I was the luckiest girl on earth. I pulled away and Justin pouted, sticking his bottom lips out. "Justin my parents are home." I said. Justin groaned. I rolled my eyes climbing off of him. I stacked all the boxes up in the corner of my room being stopped by Justin wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder, leaving small kisses on my neck, which send shivers down my spine. I smiled and turned around so I was facing him. I brushed my lips against his and gave him a small peck. "I love you." He whispered seductively in my ear.

"I love you too." I told him as he looked up into my eyes. His gorgeous honey brown eyes melted into mine. We stood there for a minute, just staring at each other in a comfortable silence until I heard my name being called downstairs. I groaned opening my door. "What?" I hollered from the top of the stairs. Nothing. I went down the steps to the kitchen where my mom and dad sat. "What?" I asked again. I heard footsteps behind me seeing Justin followed me down here.

"So what's gonna happen? Like, are you gonna take Penny or what are you going to pack? You know, stuff like that?" Mom questioned me. I hadn't thought about Penny. I shrugged.

"I don't know about Penny I'll ask Steph. And I already packed everything I need." I told her. She nodded looking back at her lap top screen. Me and Justin stood there for a minute waiting for her to go on. When she didn't we walked out going back to my room. I looked so different even with little things missing. I smiled sadly, but was happy I was finally getting a new start.
-------------------------------------
-Justin-

"Justin common you have to get up." Hailee woke me for the second time. I groaned taking a pillow and putting it over my face.

"Ten more minutes." I said hearing her giggle.

"Justin I already gave you ten more minutes. You had to get up now. We have to go get my boxes and go to the apartment." She said. I was tired from yesterday since we packed her room and then my room later last night. I took the pillow off my face sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I stretched and then stood up. I saw Hailee was already showered and she was now brushing her hair in my bathroom. I walked in through the open door wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. I buried my face in her neck and I felt it vibrate when she laughed. I pulled out of her neck resting my chin on her shoulder, looking at her reflection. "You're beautiful." I told her grinning. She blushed looking down trying to hide it. I looked at her every feature. her blue shirt made her blue eyes stand out. I unwrapped my arms walking over to the shelf about the toilet grabbing a towel and setting it on the counter so I could take a shower. Hailee left the bathroom sitting on the bed and pulled out her phone. I started the water only having to take off my boxers and sweats since I wasn't wearing a shirt. I waited for the water to hear up seeing my hair was a mess. Once the water warmed up, I stepped in. I let the water soak into my skin as I washed my hair. When I was done, I grabbed my towel drying off with it the wrapping it around my waist. I went to my dresser in my room finding an outfit. Hailee sat unmoved on my bed, still on her phone. I grabbed my clothes going back to the bathroom to change into them

I exited the bathroom sitting on the bed next to Hailee wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked at me and smiled pecking my lips. "So are we ready to go?" She asked and I nodded. We each grabbed two boxes and headed downstairs. I opened the door letting Hailee go out to the car first. I opened the car door to the backseat so we could put the boxes in there. We did and then climbed in the car to go get Hailee's boxes. We arrived at her house and we went inside going upstairs. It was still pretty early so everyone was still sleeping. We quietly grabbed the boxes going back to the car.

"I'm going to call Steph and ask her how to get the this place." Hailee told me pulling out her phone. She called her and Stephanie told her where it was. She hung up and put her phone on her lap. "Okay so it's that apartment complex by the mall." She told me. I nodded knowing where it was and headed out.