Chapter 13

Chapter 13

-Hailee-

"So how was the fair?" Mom asked as soon as we walked in the door.

"It was amazing!" Lila squealed as she plopped down on the couch.

"And you guys didn't fight?" Dad added. I shook my head.

"Actually, we weren't with each other the whole time. Hailee ran off with Justin and so me and her friend Stephanie hung out, but it was fun." Lila explained. And I sat in the couch next to her.

"So, you and the Justin kid huh?" Mom said sitting on the chair across from us. I rolled my eyes.

"We're just friends."'I muttered.

"You're Just friends? What are you saying? You didn't look like just friends out on those paddle boats tonight." Lila said.

"Lila!" I shouted. "You were spying on us?!"

"No we just saw you two out there and watched." She said. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"We'll I'm going to bed." I said and made my way up the stairs.

"Hailee?!" Lila shouted as we got to the top of the stairs.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Thank you for taking me today even if you didn't want me there." She said. I smiled and replied.

"Your welcome." I said and went to my room. I shut the door mad changed into my pajamas jumping in bed. I grabbed my phone and decided to write Steph and tell her thank you for taking us. She replied instantly.

From:Stephanie

To:Me

You're welcome! But it was my idea, it was Justin's.

I smiled and set my phone on my nightstand remembering what we did today. I had a great time with him today. I smiled and noticed how tired I was. I curled up under the blankets and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

-Justin-

I sat on the couch watching TV and a flashback of me and Hailee on the faris wheel earlier.

"Oh Justin look!" Hailee shouted pointing at the fireworks in the sky. Her face lit up with each burst of color and she had her smile for ear to ear on her face. Her eyes shined in the light of each one. I took out my phone and turned on camera. She looked at me and covered the camera but she was to late.

"To late! I got it!" I laughed and she giggled.

"I hate pictures!" I said and wrapped her arms around my arm. I laughed and looked at the picture:

"See it's beautiful." I said looking at her. She blushed and buried her face in my shoulder.

"I look bad!" I heard her say.

"Hailee, your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." I said and she looked up at me so I could see her beautiful face.

"You really think so?" She asked as she smiled.

"I don't think so, I know so." I said back. She leaned in and kissed my lips.

-end of flashback-

I smiled and looked at the picture of her. She was so beautiful. How could anybody not want to be with her. I heard the front door open and mom walked into the living room.

"Hey mom." I said dropping my phone next to me. She came over to me and sat next to, leaning on me.

"Hey sweetie." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Ahh work sucks. I'm so tired. And tomorrows Monday. Wonderful." I laughed at her.

"Well then, you should probably go to bed." I said. She nodded and got up walking upstairs.

"Goodnight Justin." She said as she got to the top of the stairs.

"Night mom." I said and laid down on the couch, soon falling asleep.

-------------------------------------

-Hailee-

"Common! We're going to be late!" Stephanie said pulling up to my house. I got up from the steps on the porch and ran to her car and hopped in.

"Thanks for taking me to school. I have my own car but..." I said.

"Oh yeah, no problem." She said.

We pulled up to school and Stephanie parked her car and we got out. We walked down the hall getting stares from all the guys. We went to our lockers and I stuffed in books in.

"So, did he ask you yet?" She questioned.

"No." I said sadly.

"Huh. He said he was going too." She said as she shut her locker. "Speaking of Justin" I turned around and saw Justin running at us at full speed. My eyes widened as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Justin put me down!" I laughed.

"Not until you say you love me!" He said and spun faster.

"I love you!" I laughed again and he put me down.

"Thanks, everybody loves this." He joked brushing his shoulder. I laughed and hit him playfully on the arm. Then I saw Chaz running at us.

"Uh oh. Gotta go!" Justin said and took off running in the other direction from Chaz. I laughed and roiled my eyes, shutting my locker.

"You sure he didn't ask you yet?" Stephanie said as she came and stood next to me. I laughed.

"No he didn't." I said as we walked into first period, taking our seats.

"But I've never seen him do that with a girl before." She said. "I think he really likes likes you." I smiled and the bell rang and class started.

-------------------------------------

Lunch passed and science came. I took my seat and waited for Justin to walk in. When he finally got there he sat down in his usual spot next to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello." He said and the teacher walked to the front of the room.

"Good afternoon class. As you know, you're project are due today." The teacher said. I widened my eyes and I turned to Justin.

"Oh no. I forgot all about that!" I whispered.

"Don't worry, how do you think I get out of all my assignments. I got this." He said and got up walking to the front of the classroom. Oh this gotta be good.