Sequel~ Fifty

-Hailee-

"Jaxon no! Stay with us!" Justin had grabbed his small body, slinging Jaxon over his shoulder after He had tried to run off, again. Jaxon giggled as Justin placed him on his hip, are hung him down the busy streets of Toronto. Jazzy was glued to my side, her hand nowhere but in mine. We were walking down to the aquarium, since Jazzy and Jaxon were convinced we were going there. Justin and I finally gave in, knowing that they weren't gonna give up. Once we were outside of the building, Justin paid and we stepped inside. Inside of the doors were three small tanks, each holding a different type of fish. Jaxon was already amazed. And I had a feeling the baby was too when I felt her kicking again.

"Are we gonna get to see the starfish?" Jazzy's cute voice rang through my ears.

"Yeah, we'll see everything." I said enthusiastically. She clapped her hands running over to Justin.

"Did you hear that Justin?! We get to see the starfish!" She squealed to which I giggle at. The relationship justin has with these two are incredible.

"Yeah. And you know what princess? They will probably let you touch them, too." He replied to her. Her eyes lit up before Justin scooped her up attacking her in kisses. She giggled and I took my eyes away, looking for Jaxon. We had walked further into the aquarium with the big tanks and the bigger fish. Jaxon was sitting by the edge of the tank, watching a small orange fish who was swimming against the glass. I stood next to him, watching him in amusement.

"Look Hails, it like me!" He laughed, making a fishy face at the fish. I laughed along with him before he took my hand and pulled me along with him. The walls were painted black so you couldn't see anything but the fish tanks. Many other little kids ran around, their parents not caring who the ran into or what trouble they caused. Jaxon's small hand never left mine as he stared intensely at each and every fish. I enjoyed watching the jellyfish, the neon lights in their small tank changing color every so often to look like the jellyfish changed colors. Justin and Jazzy were a ways behind us, but I could still see them when I glanced back. Jaxon would point out each fish as we kept on walking through the aquarium, his level of excitement way high. We got to the part of the aquarium when you basically walked through the tank. The rounded glass allowing the fish to swim above you. I smiled remembering last time we took Jazzy as Jaxon here, when Justin was scared of this part.

"Jaxo, how many times have you been here?" I asked him when he had sat down to watch the sea turtle swimming above us. He simply shrugged, to interested in his surroundings to care what I asked him. I could hear the voices of Justin and Jazzy talking to each other becoming closer until the appeared in the tube tank. Justin didn't seem as fazed anymore. I couldn't help but smile at him. Jaxon had noticed him and started buddy-bunny with him. I felt that same weird feeling in my stomach from earlier, and sure enough I looked down to see the baby was indeed kicking. I placed my hand over the area she had last kicked, continuing to feel the little tapping. Justin saw me and instantly smiled over at me, taking my hand in his.

"I think she likes it here. She's been kicking since we got here." I said to him, a wide grin on his face as he kissed my cheek.

"She's gonna be a mini you."

"A mini me?"

"Yeah. She's gonna be beautiful and funny and she's gonna be kind. She's gonna be just as perfect as you." Justin rambled on and my cheeks heated up. People watched us as we waited for Jazzy and Jaxon to walk along for us to follow. Most people admired us. I thought it was strange but when Justin stared talking again I smiled, "I bet people look at us and say 'I want that' or 'remember when we were like that'." He had changed his voice to mock each statement, which was why I laughed.

"I love you J." I said, kissing kiss lips for a second.

"I love you," he replied.

"Oh oh! Look at the sharks Justin!" Jaxon called out as we neared the end of the aquarium. Justin and I were walking hand in hand like we had been for the past hour. Jazzy had got to pet the starfish, which was cute to watch. She was so excited. "Justin, that shark is gonna eat us." Jaxon said, pulling at Justin's shirt. Justin chuckled and looked over at the biggest shark that Jaxon was talking about. I knew one of Justin's biggest fears were sharks. Oddly.

"It wot eat us." Justin smirked down at Jaxon. "It will only eat you!" He bent down, attacking Jaxon with his hands. Jaxon squealed as people around us turned to look at the laughing fest my boys were having. Justin slaughter rang through my ears, something that will never get old.

Eventually, Jazzy had joined my side, watching the boys tickle each other. "I have the weirdest brothers." Jazzy mumbled and I laughed some.

"But you have the best sister-in-law, right?" I asked, smiled when she sent me a big nod. Justin and Jaxon returned to us. "The boys are hungry. Let's go eat." Justin said. I nodded in agreement. I was starving. Justin's arm was around my waist, Holding Jaxon's hand. I felt Jazzy's.

We settled on the small diner a few minutes away from the aquarium. It was simple and served delicious food for us to eat. We were walked to a booth by an older lady, who had no intentions of working here. She chewed her gum lazily, setting down some menus onto the table before walking away. Jazzy sat by the window and me next to her. Justin was across from me and Jaxon sat window next to him. They were busy coloring with the coloring sheets they were handed. I already knew what I wanted so I helped Jazzy pick out her meal. She had settled on chicken strips and Mac & cheese. A different person came to take our order, and Justin instantly knew him. He looked familiar so he had to be a friend from high school. His name tag notified me he was Hunter.

"Hey Justin, how's life?"

"It's great. Couldn't be happier." Justin replied to him. They made small talk but I didn't listen much as I had to listen to Jazzy's story about her and her friend from school.

"You remember Hailee?" Justin spoke, bringing me from my preset conversation. Hunter sent me a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm surprised to see you two still going strong." He joked, letting out a chuckle. I smiled back. "It was about time he found someone to settle down with."

"I can't help but feel flattered when people say that to me." I replied with a smirk. Hunter and Justin both laughed.

"Well, what are we ordering today?" Hunter asked, getting back to his job. I don't know why we were never friends in high school. He seemed pretty cool. We ordered out meals before he walked away. He returned a few minutes later with our drinks and then left again. I gave Jazzy and Jaxon their blue slushes they wanted.

"Chaz got himself a date." Justin spoke, dropping the green crayon he was using to color with Jaxon.

"Did he?"

"Yeah. He said he was jealous seeing me and you and Ry and Steph." He looked at me, sending a smile.

"It's about time that kid figured out that he doesn't want to be a man whore."

I earned a chuckle from Justin. "I'm glad I figured that out when I saw you."

"And look where we are now." I said, grabbing his hand over the table. "We are gonna be a family."

"And I couldn't be any happier." He said just as our food was set on the table.

-------------------------------------

Just a short filler chapter!
The majority are commenting that the baby's name should be Skylar. But then a few of you have said the baby's name should start with a 'J' so the J continues in Justin's family and what not so it's going to be between;

• Skylar

• Blaire

• Jackie

• Jaycee

Comment to help for the baby's name out of the three listed above!