Chapter 65

Chapter 65

-Justin-
-a few days later-

"Justin common get up. We have plans today." Mom said in a stern voice for the tenth time. I groaned rolling over on my bare stomach. It's to early. I'm still on Toronto time. Not California time. "Justin. Common. I'll take you to In and Out Burger if you get up." Mom pleaded. I smiled into the pillow. I love that place.

"Fine." I gave in rolling back over and sat up. I stretched out my arms and yawned taking off the covers.i hopped into the shower changing and doing my hair

wearing a sky blue tee with Cee Lo Green's lyrics on it and Levi's cut off shorts,

I wondered what Hailee was doing right now. If it's twelve o clock here then it's probably around three there. I'll call her tonight before she goes to bed. "Okay Justin let's go!" I heard mom yell from in the other room of the one big hotel room. I stood up and grabbed my phone walking to where mom was. "Aw look at you. All matching." She joked and I laughed. We walked down to the car and in climbed in the drivers seat. Yes. I drive for my mom. I know, I'm such a gentlemen. I pulled into the parking lot when we got there and we went inside ordering our burgers.
------------------------------------------
-Hailee-

I sat in the couch deciding whether it not to call Justin. It was early enough there but maybe he's busy with Pattie. Oh what the heck, he will answer to me anyway. I grabbed my phone and dialed Justin's number knowing it by heart. He answered at the last minute:

J: Hey baby sorry I could find my phone in my bag.
H: you're fine. What are you doing?
J: Just chillin. It was a long day so were just at the hotel watching TV. What are you doing?
H: nothing just sitting here. But you're coming home tomorrow right?
J: it's been six days since I left so yes. You're gonna come pick me us right?"
H: yes Justin. I don't have school tomorrow so yes. I'll be there.
J: good. I miss you soo much.
H: I miss you too
J: what time is is there?
H: ten at night
J: lucky. It's only seven here. But we have a plane to catch at four in the morning.
H: well at least you get to come home.
J: yeah and see my baby
H: Justin....
J; what it's true.
H: I know and I'm glad
J: me too

I heard Pattie yelling at Justin though the background of the phone.

H: Justin you should probably go. I can hear your mom
J: okay fine. See you tomorrow. I love you!
H: I love you too

We hung up and I went to bed considering I was tired. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth hopping into bed and falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning with my alarm blaring from the nightstand. I quickly turned it off laying back on the bed. Then I remembered why I was being awoke by an alarm. I quickly scrambled out of bed and wet to my closet picking out this outfit:

Pink Sweat Shirt with The Word "Pink" in black and black sweatpants that said "Pink" in pink and black uggs

I hopped into the shower washing my body and hair. When I dried my body and hair I changed into my outfit and threw my hair up into my messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went out to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and took a bite while I grabbed my keys. I walked out to my car and started driving to the airport. I was going probably a little faster than I should but I didn't care. I was so excited. I finally get to see Justin.
"Why is this damn airport so far away?!" I said to myself. I looked at the clock seeing it was 7:50. Justin's flight gets in at 8. He's gonna land any minute.

I finally got to the airport. I found an empty parking spot after looking for a good five minutes. I quickly got out of my car and went inside the airport. Now all I had to do was find the terminal he was in. I looked at the flight schedules seeing the plane from California just landed. "Terminal 8." I whispered and headed in that direction. Once I got there I saw people waiting but nobody was coming off yet. I stood and waited for a minute and then people stated coming off the plane. First a few people. Then my eyes landed on Justin.

"JUSTIN!!" I screamed and he looked over at me.

"HAILS!" He screamed back and I ran into his arms. It felt so right. So good. So perfect. "I missed you so much." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me to hold me up.

"I missed you so much too." I told him pressing my lips against his. I heard people around us going 'aww'. I smiled on his lips. "You don't know how much I missed this." He said against my lips. I kissed him slow and passionate one more time before I pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as he set me down on the floor.

"Hey Hailee!" I heard Pattie say walking towards us.

"Hey Pattie!" I said giving her a hug. "Did you guys have fun?"

"Yes. A lot of fun. Except for the fact that Justin was whining that he missed you the whole time." She told me and I laughed, blushing. Justin wrapped his arms around me from behind kissing my cheek.

"She's not lying. And I'm not gonna deny it." He said and I giggled. "But guess who's starving? This boy." He grabbed his bag and my hand and we walked out to my car. Pattie went to her car after we decided that we would go to McDonalds. Justin's choice. We went to the one closest to the airport and went in to eat. We ate and then we went back to Justin's house to say bye to Pattie. Once we did we headed back to the apartment. I parked then we went inside. Justin instantly fell to the couch pulling me down with him so I was laying on him.

"I'm so tired." He groaned and I rolled my eyes. "I am too. Let's take a nap." I said and he nodded. I reached his hand up so he was playing with the sleeve on my shirt. Within minutes he stopped and I heard his light even breaths. Damn. He really was tired.

*i know this is like super super short but I have a little surprise thingy that a lot of you aren't gonna expect but I was kinda running out of ideas so I thought it would be cool if I changed the story up a bit. So the next chapter is gonna be long since this one is short. Promise. Some of you might not like what's gonna happen but deal with it. Cuz it was all I could think of. And it's probably not what you're expecting.