Sequel~ Eleven

Chapter 11

-Justin-

"And they say she's in the class A team. Stuck in her day dream, been this way since eighteen." I heard Hailee softly singing as I woke up. I sat there acting like I was asleep listening to her angelic voice. I pulled her into my arms and opened my eyes, smiling at me.

"You sound beautiful." I whispered.

"You're awake." She said surprised. I chuckled and nodded. She bowed her head looking away from me as her cheeks turned red. God she's so cute when she blushes.

"Don't hide it." I told her cupping her face in my hands and pulled her to look at me. She smiled and closed her eyes. I took this as an advantage to kiss her. I gently brushed my lips on hers before she placed her hand on the back of my head forcing her lips to crash onto hers. So its gonna be that kind of day. I pulled away and sat up stretching out my arms and rubbing my eyes. I let you a loud obnoxious yawn making Hailee giggle. She stood up and made her way to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower." She yelled and I yelled okay in response. I climbed out of bed and went too the kitchen where Stephanie sat laughing at something Ryan had said. Penny was quickly by my side so I petted her for a while.

"Oh Justin, they are having a bonfire tonight don't at the lake. I want you and Hailee to come with us." Stephanie asked once she noticed me.

"Sounds like fun." I reply while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it.

"We are leaving around 5." Stephanie told me. I glanced at the clock seeing it was already 12. Wow we slept in late. Yet again we didn't go to sleep until late since we were watching movies all night. I went back to the room just in time to hear Hailee shut off the water. I fell down on the bed waiting for her.

"Justin are you in here?" I heard her ask from the bathroom.

"Yes."

"Can you grab me some clothes?" She questioned.

"Yes." I said again and went to the dresser and grabbed her a bra and some underwear. Then I went to the closet looking through her clothes and pick out this:

Pink TankTop, Black Sweatpants That Say "Pink" in pink and a Black Jacket that also says Pink in Pink

I say today's a lazy day. Once I gathered everything I went to the bathroom room. "I'm coming in." I said just to warn her. I heard her hum in response so I opened the door and walked in. She was brushing her hair so I placed her clothes in front of her on the counter.

"Thanks J." She said pecking my lips.

"Welcome babe. Oh and we are going to a bonfire at the lake tonight with Steph and Ry." I remembered to tell her. She nodded and grabbed her clothes. I brushed my teeth quickly and turned to her. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I hopped in and let the hot water relax my muscles. I could hear Hailee come back into the bathroom, probably putting on the makeup she doesn't need. After cleaning myself up I turned off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my torso. I stepped out and Hailee smiled at me from in the mirror. Going out to the room I slipped on my boxers and sweat pants like Hailee. I didn't bother putting a shirt on because hey, I don't need it if I'm not going anywhere. I leaned on the doorframe of the bathroom where Hailee was putting on mascara. I walked over to her and snakes my arms around her waist from behind.

"You don't need that you know." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and didn't reply. Instead she turned to face me and leaned up to kiss me. The instant her lips were on mine I could taste her strawberry lipgloss. "Your lips taste sweet." I joked and connected our lips again. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She sat up on the counter and I stood between her legs with my hands on her hips as we kissed. I slip my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance with she gladly accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance but I eventually won. It lasted a good few minutes until she pulled away. She leaned her forehead on mine as I swayed back and forth. We sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others presence. We heard Stephanie's occasional squeals from Ryan tickling her.

"I love you." She whispered after a while. I smiled and looked at her.

"How much?" I teased making her giggle.

"I love you to the moon and back." She replied. I pecked her lips multiple times.

"I love you too."
------------------------------------------
-Hailee-

Five o'clock rolled around and we had to leave for the bonfire. Niehter me or Justin bothered to change out of our sweats. Like who cares, it's gonna be dark anyway. Justin had put on his red Supras and a black hoodie that said 'Destory' and a black SnapBack. I slipped on my black hoodie Justin gave me when we first started dating and put on my red Vans.

"Look they are matching." Stephanie cooed to Ryan. I glanced at Justin noticing that we actually were matching.

"Good. Now all the guys will knows she mine. And only mine." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"And all the girls will know you're mine. And only mine." I copied. He laughed and grabbed his car keys. We decided to go in different cars since everybody knows I'm not into party type things. We all headed out to our cars and got in driving down to the lake we were at just yesterday. We got there in less time than I expected and pulled aside. We climbed out of the car and Justin was already at my side, intertwining our fingers together. We waited for Stephanie and Ryan to pull up and when they did we headed over to the bonfire. There were tons of people scattered out everywhere. I looked around seeing a lot of familiar faces. Most of them from high school.

"You never told me this was a high school reunion." I joked to Justin.

"I didn't know." He said followed by a laugh. I felt him wrap his arm protectively around my waist pulling me closer.

"I'm surprised they are still together." I heard someone whisper to the girl standing next to her. "Damn she's gotten hotter since high school." I heard another boy say. I rolled my eyes and laughed seeing Justin give him a dirty look. We sat down on the ground by the fire, leaning on a bench type thing. I had my legs over Justin's and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. Stephanie brought us both a cupcake and we gladly took them. Before I could even take a bite of mine before Justin had wiped frosting on my cheek.

"Justin!" I squealed doing it back to him.

"Oh hold on, you got something on your cheek." He joked making me laugh. He took my finger and wiped it off and then stuck it in his mouth.

"Justin that's fucking nasty." I laughed once he licked his finger clean for frosting.

"You love it." He joked again shoving the cupcake in his mouth in one bite. I laughed and rolled my eyes. This boy.

As the night carried on, me and Justin mostly just stayed to ourselves. People would occasionally say hi but then leave. Right now me and Justin were in the middle of a conversation about something random he brought up. The heat of the fire made me sleepy and warm. I yawned and leaned my head on Justin's shoulder.

"You wanna go home? It's pretty late." He told me. I nodded and he stood up, taking me up with him. He stopped so I could jump on his back which I did. He carried me around until he found Stephanie and Ryan talking to a group of people. "Were going home." He told them. They nodded in response and we left to his car.