Chapter 34

Chapter 34

-Hailee-

Derek. That's who was heading towards Justin. My eyes widened.

"Hailee? What's wrong?" Stephanie was asking besides me. Ahe followed my gaze and then her jaw dropped. Justin saw Derek and started walking to him. I sprung up off the ground and started running to them, Stephanie following me.

"What the hell do you want?" Justin spat at him.

"You know exactly what the fuck I want Bieber." He said pushing Justin back. Justin returned the push. I reached them and tried pulling Justin back.

"Common Justin!!" I told him but he didn't listen. "Justin! Don't do this again! Not today!" I decided to get in front of Justin who was yelling things at Derek, and push him away. By now, Stephanie and Ryan were helping me pull him away. We managed to get him to the grass next to the basketball court. Justin looked beyond pissed. He was cursing things under his breath and his hands were balled up into fists.

"Justin sit down." Stephanie told him, he was hesitant for a minute but the listened to her. He plopped down on the grass and his head hung low. I turned to look at Derek and the guy with him. They were standing there with their arms crossed over their chests.

"Bring it Bieber." He spat. Justin looked up and started to stand up.

"Justin no!!" I shouted. He looked at me and sat back down. I stated walking to Derek. "Get out of here. I don't know what you have against him but it's enough! Just leave us alone." He chuckled.

"Well, don't we have a little badass fight here?!" He laughed to his friend. I became mad.

"You want badass?! Cuz I'll show you bada-"

"Hailee lets just go!" Justin cut me off. I turned around to look at him and he still looked pissed. I gave Derek a look and then I walked away. Justin held his hand out for me and we walked back to our cars. Ryan and Stephanie left together and me and Justin stayed together for a minute, since we had separate cars. Justin's grip was strong and he still looked mad.

"I swear next time I see that bastard I'm gonna rip his head off!" He spat loudly.

"Justin calm down." I said quietly.

"How can I calm down!? Did you hear what he was saying?! He said he was going to take you from me!!" He said raising his voice. I flinch at his tone of voice. I shook my head, wishing I listened to what the were yelling at each other.

"Justin please just calm down. For me. Please. I'm not going to leave you. And especially not for him." I said trying to calm down. I felt his grip on my hand loosen and he sighed.

"Promise?" He asked back to normal, sweet voice. I nodded.

"I promise. Just remember, I'm yours. Not his." I said told him. I saw a smile creep onto his face, causing one on mine.

"Sorry." He said after a moment of silence.

"Sorry for what?" I asked looking at him so I could see his flawless face. His eyes met mine.

"Sorry for kissing control. I should have just walked away when you told me too." He said. I smiled.

"You don't have to be sorry for that. It's not like you could handle it. And hey, we walked away with no cuts and bruises right?" I joked. He laughed a little.

"I guess we did a good job." He joked back sealing my lips with a kiss, which was interrupted by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket checking to see who it was, seeing is was my mom.