Sequel~ Fifty Two

-Justin-

I laid with my back on the ground waiting for Hailee's parents to arrive. I would throw Penny her toy whenever she would come running back from retrieving it as I watched Hailee sitting on the couch. She looked out the window, tapping her foot impatiently. We had plans to eat lunch at the diner with Hailee's parents today, and quite frankly, I'm not to excited. I mean, sure her mom is very nice but it's her dad that scares me. I've never given him a reason for him to hate me, yet he does.

"Justin, what if they don't come?" Hailee whined, turning to look at me. I threw Penny's and rolled over onto my stomach, looking up at her. She frowned at me, her dark brown hair framing her face. I chuckle and pull myself off the floor, plopping down next to her on the couch.

"Baby, they are gonna be here any minute." I reassure. With the baby due in a week, Hailee can have dramatic mood changes at the most random times. She gets to overthink things and either breaks out in tears or acts like a thirteen year old girl who just got told no.

"They were supposed to be here ten minutes ago." She growled, playing with the gold chain that hung around my neck. She opened her mouth to speak some more but I cut her off by pressing my lips on hers. I knew she would overthink it and say something she didn't mean so I saved her from an emotional breakdown. She loft lips moved in sync with mine, slowly and passionately. Her hands played at the ends of my hair just as the front door opened.

"Sorry we're late! We were stuck in traffic!" Hailees mother said before she was even in the door. I pulled away from the kiss, our faces still only inches away.

"I told you they would be here." I whispered to Hailee and she tried to hold back her smile. "Let's go, shall we?" I spoke louder, getting up from the couch and holding out my hands for Hailee. She took them and I pulled her up, leading her to the front door and grabbed my keys.

------------------------------------------

-Hailee-

Many minutes and one shitty waitress later, our food was placed on the table. I found myself with a big appetite, but I knew I would only be able to eat half of my meal. Justin wasn't very talkative today, only talking when he was spoke to first. I watched my father every now and then, the same evil glare on Justin every time. At first I ignored it, hoping he would stop but he didn't. "Dad." I warned, trying to hint to him to stop making Justin uncomfortable. He looked at me, and then out into the diner. I rolled my eyes, taking a fry and eating it. "So, how has your stay been so far?" I asked, wanting to fill the awkward silence thy hung above us.

Of course mom spoke first. "It's great! I love it here." She said, starting to tell us what they have done so far. I glanced at my dad again, and wasn't surprised to see him glaring at Justin again. I became angry with him and I cut mom off mid sentence.

"Dad can you stop making the boy feel so god damn unwanted here?!" I spat catching his attention. He sent me a look, narrowing his eyes at me.

"You don't talk to me that way young lady." He scowled to which I scoffed at.

"Last time I check I can take care of myself. So I can speak to you however I want." I hissed. I felt Justin's hand of my thigh so I looked over at him. He shook his head and mumbled, "Don't."

I sighed and leaned back on the booth, sitting with my hands over the top of my belly. My mom started speaking to my father in a hushed tone. Probably telling him to stop being rude to Justin. "Are you gonna eat, or not?" Justin asked, sipping his soda from his straw.

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"You barely ate."

"You try having room to store your food when it's already occupied by a baby." I said bluntly, not looking up. He sighed.

"If you excuse us, we are gonna take a step outside so Hails can have some fresh air." Justin told my parents. Before I could argue he was out of the booth waiting for me to follow. I groaned and followed him outside. We leaned up against his car.

"Please don't be moody now." He said softly. "Cheer up for me." He smiled his million dollar smile that made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't help but crack a smile to which he chuckled at. "There's that smile." He said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Only for you," I told him placing my lips on his. "Because I love you."

"And I love you so I want you to be happy." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled and pulled away when I felt a kick from my stomach.

"I think she likes hearing that." I joked. Justin laughed cutely, placing his hands softly on my stomach.

"You like when daddy says he loves mommy and wants her to be happy?" He talked to the baby like she could understand him. And I stood like an idiot watching him talk to my stomach with a huge grin on my face.

Few people entering and leaving the diner watched us, amused looks on their face. Some of them looked at us like we were crazy but that didn't matter because all I thought was how lucky I am to have Justin.

Later that night Stephanie had called saying there was a family bonfire out my the mall. We put blankets in the car and headed over, seeing people gathered around a large bonfire. We parked and got out of the car, Justin and I walking hand in hand to the fire. We looked around for Stephanie and Ryan and I noticed this was not a family bonfire. This bonfire was full of people from high school. I pushed myself further into Justin's side, as he walked around looking for Stephanie where we spotted her standing with Ryan.

"Steph what the hell? Family bonfire, huh?" I greeted her. She laughed and shook her head.

"We would have never got you to come if you knew it was for us to see our fellow classmates." She said. I rolled my eyes looking around at people. Some girls were whispering to each other while pointing at us. No surprise. Justin's still a charmer. Justin was saying something to Stephanie and Ryan but I wasn't listening. I became to worried. Worried that everybody looking at us was probably looking at me. Probably judging the fact that I'm pregnant. But little do they know Justin and I are married.

"Let's sit." Just said. I could tell he was also not very happy about being here, so why we didn't leave still is a question to me. Justin sat us down on an empty log that was set up around the fire. He had his arm draped over my shoulder as I leaned on him. I kept my eyes on the fire, my hands placed on my stomach. Justin was talking to someone he was friends with as I let my worries get the best of me.

"Justin, everybody is staring at me." I said to him when he stopped talking. "It's making me uncomfortable."

"Hails they are probably just jealous that you have what they don't." He tried to say but I shook my head.

"I bet they think I'm a whore that fucks around with everybody and just so happened to get knocked up." I spat becoming over emotional.

"Don't you ever say that, Hailee." Justin warned, making me face him by telling me to sit like him. I did, one leg on each side of the log. "Now I want you to hold your left hand up right in front of you."

"Justin why?"

"Just do it." He said and I sighed, holding my left hand up. I looked at him. "Now you see that ring?" He pointed to the wedding ring on my finger. I nodded. "Now look around. What do you see?"

I looked around, seeing the same thing I saw before. "I see people staring at me."

"No, they are looking at that ring saying 'damn I wish my boyfriend had the balls to do that'." Justin told me. I let out a laugh. He grinned and took my hand in his, holding it tightly. "And now they can say you have the better life because you have yourself a family." He finished, leaning in and giving me a big kiss.

Is it even possible for me to love this boy more than I do?

-----------------------------

15 comments for next update please,

Hint for next chapter: water spilled