Chapter 51

Chapter 51

-Hailee-

I stepped out of my hot shower slipping into some sweats and a tank top. I brushed my hair and teeth, put in my makeup lightly, then i went to the bedroom. I saw Justin still fast asleep in bed as I made my way to the bed. I sat down on the edge grabbing my phone going through Instagram. I was keeping myself busy while I waited for Justin to wake up. I felt him shift and I looked back at him seeing him lick his lips. He reached his arm out as if to pull me to him. Resulting in me not being there, he moved his hand around trying to see if I was there. He lifted his head off the pillow opening his eyes looking for me. I giggled and he looked at me squinting his eyes and rubbing them.

"You weren't there and I was worried." He said in his groggy yet sexy morning voice. I smiled at him laughing.

"Well then I will let you know I'm just fine." I told him. He smiled at me yawning.

"Where are you going?" He asked standing up. I shook my head.

"Nowhere. I was just waiting for you to wake up so I showered." I told him. He sat on the edge of the bed with me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. He rested his head on my shoulder and I out my phone away in my sweats pocket.

"What time is it?" He asked after a second of silence.

"Eleven." I told him. He nodded. "Are Steph and Ryan here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah they are watching TV." I told him. He unwrapped his arms and stood up. "Where you goin?"

"To get some breakfast." He answered. I laughed.

"Isn't it a little late for breakfast?" I asked following him out of the room. He chuckled.

"It's like brunch." He joked making me giggle. We saw Steph and Ryan cuddling watching TV on the couch.

"Good morning." Justin said to them.

"Good morning." They said back. "Geez Justin.do you own a shirt?" Steph joked considering he was shirtless. Justin laughed rolling his eyes continuing to walk to the kitchen. I followed him going to the fridge and got a bottle of water. Justin looked through the cupboards trying to find something to eat. He groaned not finding anything he wanted.

"There is nothing good to eat in this apartment." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well then why don't we go to the store and buy stuff you like." I told him.

"Alright, and then we can go to McDonalds and get something." He said leaving the kitchen. "I'm gonna go shower and get ready." I nodded going to sit on the couch opposite of Ryan and Stephanie.

"What's up?" Steph asked when I sat down.

"Me and Justin are gonna go to the store and get some stuff. Is that okay?" I told her. She nodded her head and turned her attention back to the TV. After sitting here for about twenty minutes Justin came out wearing his outfit

"Alright lets go." Justin said grabbing his keys. I stood up grabbing a long sleeve black shirt and a sweater heading outside with Justin. We climbed into his car and then he pulled out, heading to the store. We stopped at McDonalds to get something to eat and then headed to the store. Justin parked and we got out walking in. "Get a basket." I told him and he grabbed one following me around.

"What do you want to get?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"Lets get some good food." He told me and I laughed.

"Well Justin what is good food to you?" I asked as I put some chips in the basket he was pushing.

"Anything that's not healthy." He joked and I laughed. He started knocking things off the shelves into the basket. I rolled my eyes.