Sequel~ Four

Chapter 4

-Justin-

I was awoken in the middle of the night to shuffling next to me. I yawned and stretched wrapping my arms tighter around Hailee. I missed when we cuddled. She snuggled her head onto my bare chest and I listened to her light even breathing. It felt so good to have her again. I don't think I could have stood another minute without her. I shut my eyes trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't. The timing was just not right. My mind carried me into many thoughts about her which later caused me to fall asleep, a smile plastered onto my face.

"Justin, get up." I heard the gentle voice and gentle shaking me lightly. I knew it was Hailee. I groaned and felt for her around the bed not opening my eyes. I found her sitting up on the edge of the bed so I pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I don't wanna." I whined like a little kid.

"My mom made breakfast." She sang. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"What did she make?" I asked looking up at her.

"We made your favorite." She told me. I smiled and sat up stretching out my arms. She pulled my hands making me fall out of the bed onto the floor. I heard her breakout into laughter and I laid on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh before she came over to me. "Common." She laughed taking my hands. I pulled her down making her fall on top of me and laughed.

"You have to give me a kiss first." I whispered and she pressed her lips on mine.

"Hailee common!!!" The faint voice came from downstairs.

"We should probably go." She giggled and stood up. She pulled me up with her and we headed downstairs. We got into the kitchen where Hailee's parents and Ally sat.e and Hailee sat down next to each other.

"Justin sit next to me." Ally begged and I laughed sitting in the chair next to hers and Hailee on the other side of me.

"Good morning Justin." Hailee's mom said putting a plate in front of all of us.

"Good morning Mrs. Ellis." I replied.

"Mom why did dad never come home last night?" Ally asked as her mom put a plate in front of her.

"He is out of town for his job honey. He will be back in an hour." Her mom replied. I felt Hailee lace her arm around my bicep and I looked over at her.

"You hungry?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yeah." I chuckled and she laughed.

"Let's eat."
----------------------------------------------------------
-Hailee-

An hour later my dad came home from work just as my mom had said. Me and Justin were in the backyard playing with Ally as dad and mom were talking in the kitchen. Ally, Justin, and me were all playing catch with a big rubber ball when I stopped.

"You guys want some water?" I asked both of them and they both nodded their heads in the same way. I laughed and heard up the steps and into the house. I stopped hiding around the corner from the kitchen when I heard mine and Justin's name in their conversation.

"Yeah but she's happy." I heard my mom say and my dad let out a long sigh.

"But he's gonna take her away. Don't you understand. She's gonna want to go back with him!" Dad said raising his voice.

"Honey calm down. If. She leaves with him we can't stop her. At least be glad she's happy. She's actually doing things since he's been here. He's good for her. Have you not seen the way they look at each other? They love each other." Mom spoke making my heart warm and my cheeks flush a red color while a smile plastered on my face.

"I know they love each other but she can't leave with him!" Dad protested. Who ever said I was leaving? But then again, who said I was staying?

"And why can't she? She's eighteen. She can make her own decisions." Mom said.

"She can't leave because who knows what will happen with is being thousands of miles apart!" He shouted.

"If she wants to make bad decisions then let her! But Hailee is not like that. And if she wants to settle down with Justin they can do whatever they hell they want!" My mom spat.

"Okay then let them! I'm just saying that that boy coming here was not a good idea!" Dad said. I furrowed my eyebrows. How is that a bad idea? I stepped out so I was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. My dad looked up at me seeing my facial expression was not pleased with him. "You heard all that?"

"You just can't stand to see me happy can you?" I whimpered.

"Hailee-"

"No dad. You're not sorry. If you were sorry you wouldn't have said it in the first place. Can't you tell I hate it here? I have nothing here! I sit in my room all alone all day because nobody is ever here for me! And now when the one person that was always there for me no matter what shows up you say it's a bad thing. Well it's not! And if I wanna go bad to Toronto than I'm gonna go!" I shouted feeling tears fall down my cheeks. I didn't wait around long before I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut, sliding down the back of it and let tears fall. My mom is right. If I wanna go bad, then I can. And I will if I decide to.

Only a couple of minutes later I had heard a gentle knock on the door from my bed. Instead of waiting for a response, the door opened a crack and Justin pearled his head in. She placed me a sympathetic smile before coming in, shutting the door behind him.

"You okay?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. He took his hand in mine, waiting for my response. I simply shook my head. He frowned leaning down and left a kiss on my forehead. "I heard everything that happened." He said sadly. I sniffed sitting up next to him.

"Justin?" I asked softly. He hummed in response. I took a deep breath as our eyes met each other. "Please take me back to Toronto with you? I don't want to be here anymore." He smiled before nodding. I smiled also and Leaned in kissing his lips. "Thank you."

"Anything for you beautiful." He whispered against my lips. I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you." I said for the first time in forever.

"I love you more." He said and I giggled. Four words I loved hearing.
---

"Let's watch.." I paused thinking of a movie to watch. I looked through the movies coming across one. "This one." I said holding up The Titanic. Justin have me a 'hell no' look.

"No." He said looking back through the movies.

"Pleaaassseee." I begged giving him the puppy face.

"You're gonna start with the face again?" He laughed trying to look away. I only scooted closer to him on the floor and did it again.

"Please." I said again. He sighed.

"Fine. But only because I love you." He gave in and I squealed.

"I love you." I said back pecking his cheek and put the movie in the DVD player. We sat down, cuddling together on the couch in my blankets.

"I car believe you're making me watch this." He told me making me laugh.

"Hey, it's a good movie, okay? Trust me, you'll like it." I said and he scoffed.

"This movie is for girls!" He chuckled shaking him head.

"That doesn't mean boys can't watch it." I joked.

"Would a guy ever just sit down and watch this be themselves?" He asked in a playful way. I rolled my eyes.

"Ya know J, I'm sure some boys would. Now quite. It's starting." I told him and turned back to the TV as the movie started.

About half way through the movie I looked up seeing Justin falling asleep. I rolled my eyes and laughed hitting his chest. He jumped and his eyes shot open. I laughed since I scared him and he looked at me narrowing his eyes. He took a deep breath grabbing a handful of popcorn from the bowl and threw it at me. I fake gasped and took the popcorn laying around me throwing it back at him. He laughed put it in his mouth. I jokingly dropped my jaw and he took that as an advantage to stick his finger in my mouth. I laughed and grabbed his hand pulling it out.

"Justin!"

"Hailee!" He mocked and we both laughed.

"You're so weird." I laughed and put my head on his chest.

"Thank you." He joked and kissed my forehead.

"But that's what makes you special." I told him making him blush a little. I smiled and sealed his lips with a small kiss.