Chapter 04

Chapter 4

-Hailee-

I was getting ready to go to school when my parents came into my room.

"Hailee, me and your father are going on a vacation for a couple of weeks. You will be here alone and no boys or parties!" Mom said.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Sometime today. We probably won't be here when you get home from school." My father said. I nodded and they left. I continued to get ready and then was off to school. I was happy it was Friday because now there is one thing going on tonight. Party at my house! I pulled into the school parking lot. Stephanie and Justin were sitting by her car. I walked towards them and when they saw me a smile appeared on both their faces.

"Hey!" I said sitting next to them.

"Hey." They said in sync making me laugh.

"Where's Chaz and Ryan?" I asked. Stephanie looked at Justin for an answer since she didn't know.

"Who knows. Ryan is probably just late and Chaz is probably hitting on girls." He said.

"Typical Chaz." Stephanie added.

"So guess what?" I said changing the subject.

"What?" Stephanie squealed.

"My parents are going out of town for a couple of weeks. And, we can have a party tonight!" I said. She nodded and looked at Justin.

"You in?" She asked him.

"Course I am, who do you think your talking to? Parties are my thing!" He said.

"Good, you can invite anyone you want!"I said as the bell rang. I got up and me and Stephanie headed to first period. We took our seats and class started. We were about halfway into class when Stephanie started talking to me.

"So, what do you think about Justin's crush on you?" She asked.

"I don't really know." I lied. I knew exactly how I felt. I was happy because in a way, I have a crush in him too.

"Well do you feel the same?" She asked.

"Umm yeah I guess." I said.

"Oh my gosh! You should totally go out!" She whisper-yelled.

"But you said n-" I was cut off.

"Oh forget what I said! I've known Justin for a long time. If a girl wouldn't get in bed with him in the first day he would get over her! But you! He still likes you! I can see it in his eyes, the way he looks at you." She said almost to fast for me to understand. I wonder if she was right. Does he look at me like he has a crush on me? "And besides, I will kick his ass if he hurts you!" She added.

"Okay, but not until he asks me out! It's just wrong when a girl does it." I said. She giggled and clapped her hands together.

"Oh Chaz is gonna be pissed!" She said and I giggled. I know Chaz thinks I'm hot too.

I heard the teacher shush us but it didn't work because we continued to ramble on about random things until class ended. I grabbed my bag and headed to my next class. Thank god I had this class with Justin.

-in Science class-

We just got back from going out to lunch and we were in science class. Me and Justin were talking, like normal, and Karla was sending me evil glares every minute, again, like normal.

"Okay class, we will be starting a project. Your topic will be on the different cells in your body. You will be choosing a partner. This assignment will be done at home." The teacher said. Everyone got up and chose their partners.

"Justin! You want you be my partner?" Karla said.

"Nope." He said. Ohh, rejected. Karla frowned.

"But why not?" She cried.

"Because I don't really think getting an STD would be fun. And besides, I already have a partner." He said, and I held back a laugh.

"Who?" She said.

"Her." He replied pointing at me. Since when? He gave me a 'just play along' look which i did.

"Yeah, now get lost." I said to her. Karla stomped her foot and walked away. I turned back to Justin who had a smirk on his face and he gave me a high five.

"Thanks, I thought I would get stuck with that bitch." He said.

"Hey, anything for a friend." I said and then class resumed.