Chapter 05

Chapter 5

-Hailee-

School ended and now I was setting up the party for later. Stephanie, Justin, Chaz and Ryan were all here helping me set up for later. We stopped by Stephanie's house after school and got some dresses, since neither, me or her had one. She said I could borrow it for now. Me and her were in my room getting ready while all the boys went home to get ready also.

"I'm gonna go change." She said walking away from the mirror on my desk and headed towards the bathroom. I was finishing my hair just finishing my hair, and the party started in thirty minutes. Minutes later Stephanie came out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" She asked. I turned to look at her. She looked stunning. She was wearing black lace dress

"Wow Steph, you look amazing!" I said as I finished doing my hair

"Thanks! Now go put on your dress!" She said. I took the dress from the bed and changed into it. it was a Red Hi and Lo Strapless Dress

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Steph
sitting on the bed. She saw me and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god Hailee! You look so good. Justin won't resist you! He will be following you around all night!" She said and I giggled.

"Thanks!" I said.

It was now time for the party to start. Nobody was here but Stephanie so far. I guess it's just a thing to be fashionably late here. I heard the door bell ring from downstairs. I was going my makeup still and Stephanie was sitting on the bed.

"Hey Steph can you get the door?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said skipping out of the room. I heard the door open a minute later and Stephanie greeted to what sounded like the boys. That in, Justin, Chaz, and Ryan. I quickly finished my make up as more people started showing up. Stephanie came and told me she was sending everyone to the backyard. I agreed and she walked out. I grabbed my phone and headed out behind her. I walked down the stairs and saw all the boys sitting in the kitchen. I walked over to them and greeted them. When they saw me, all their jaws dropped. Was I really that attractive?

"Ummm, we got some drinks." Chaz said holding up a six pack, not talking his eyes off of me.

"Yeah, some drinks!" Justin shouted, winking at me as Stephanie walked in.

"Okay, boys, less stare, more party! Leggo!" She shouted and ran back to the backyard. I followed her and the boys followed me. I walked into the backyard and saw there were a lot of people. It looked like the whole school was here! I found Stephanie by the food and drinks talking to someone.

"Hey Hailee, this is Derek." She said showing me a boy with short blonde hair.

"Hi." I said with a little wave.

"Hey." He said in a flirty tone. I talked for a little and went inside to get some water. I don't really drink but hey, maybe later?! I walked into the kitchen and filled a glass of water when I heard someone walk in behind me. I turned around and saw Justin.

"Hey." I said as he walked over to me.

"Hey, what are you doing in here? Party is outside!" He said. I giggled and replied.

"Just getting some water." I said.

"Water? There are plenty of good drinks outside!" He said to me.

"Yeah but I don't drink." I said. His eyes widened and then he laughed. "What?" I asked.

"So you have a party, your parents aren't even coming home, and you aren't even going to drink? Even one?" He said. I though about it, got up and pulled him back outside. I pulled him to the drinks and he smiled.

"Good girl." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Which one?" I asked looking at all of them.

"I have a better idea!" He said, pulling me too the other side of the yard. We stopped where a guy was pouring shots. My eyes widened and I looked at Justin.

"Justin I said a beer, not shots!" I said.

"Oh come on! It will be fun!" He said. I shook my head and he gave me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist that face.

"Fine." I said and took one from the guy. I swallowed the horrible tasting liquid. It tasted horrid but a tingly feeling that made me feel good. Justin stood there waiting for a reaction.

"Give me another one!" I said. Justin smiled widely and then took one for me and him. Hey, it's a party right?