You're My Lover

By florencity

They want each other in their lives forever. Nothing can ever stop them from being so in love. Justin and Hai... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel~ One
Sequel~ Two
Sequel~ Three
Sequel~ Four
Sequel~ Five
Sequel~ Six
Sequel~ Seven
Sequel~ Eight
Sequel~ Nine
Sequel~ Ten
Sequel~ Eleven
Sequel~ Twelve
Sequel~ Thirteen
Sequel~ Fourteen
Sequel~ Fifteen
Sequel~ Sixteen
Sequel~ Seventeen
Sequel~ Eighteen
Sequel~ Nineteen
Sequel~ Twenty
Sequel~ Twenty One
Sequel~ Twenty Two
Sequel~ Twenty Three
Sequel~ Twenty Four
Sequel~ Twenty Five
Sequel~ Twenty Six
Sequel~ Twenty Seven
Sequel~ Twenty Eight
Sequel~ Twenty Nine
Sequel~ Thirty
Sequel~ Thirty One
Sequel~ Thirty Two
Sequel~ Thirty Three
Sequel~ Thirty Four
Sequel~ Thirty Five
Sequel~ Thirty Six
Sequel~ Thirty Seven
Sequel~ Thirty Eight
Sequel~ Thirty Nine
Sequel~ Forty
Sequel~ Fourty One
Sequel~ Fourty Two
Sequel~ Fourty Three
Sequel~ Fourty Four
Sequel~ Fourty Five
Sequel~ Fourty Six
Sequel~ Fourty Seven
Sequel~ Fourty Eight
Sequel~ Fourty Nine
Sequel~ Fifty
Sequel~ Fifty One
Sequel~ Fifty Two
Sequel~ Fifty Three
Sequel~ Fifty Four
Sequel~ Fifty Five
Sequel~ Fifty Six
Sequel~ Fifty Seven
Authors Notes

Chapter 63

11.6K 169 5
By florencity

Here is another beautiful and funny chapter!!!

Chapter 63

-Hailee-

"Wake up sleepy heads!!! It's Christmas!!" I woke to Stephanie shouting. My eyes shot open seeing her and Ryan staring down at us. I couldn't help but smile.

"You guys are like kids." I said. I felt Justin stretch from besides me, only to wrap his arms tighter around my waist.

"Common! Get up!" Ryan said pulling off the blanket.

"Okay okay, we're up, we're up." Justin said rubbing his eyes and sitting up. I sat up after him and climbed out of bed going to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection as I heard Stephanie and Ryan leave the room. I brushed through my hair and then put it up into a messy bun, feeling Justin's strong arms lace around my body. He left a small kiss on my shoulder and I smiled l, looking at us through the mirror.

"Merry Christmas baby." He said leaving another kiss on my shoulder. I smiled turning around so I was facing him.

"Merry Christmas Justin." I replied pecking his lips. He let go of me, grabbing my hand and led us to the living room where our presents for everybody were. We had spent almost all night wrapping them. It took forever! We sorted through them and grabbed the ones for Steph and Ryan. "Merry Christmas guys!" I said sitting down on the floor with them.
---

We spent the whole morning with Stephanie and Ryan since they were going to leave soon. We opened our presents from each other( which were amazing) and then I looked at the clock. It was 12 o'clock. We have to be at my parents house at 2 o'clock. I decided to go take a shower while we weren't doing anything. I thanked Stephanie and Ryan for the gifts since I knew they probably wouldn't be here when I got out of the shower. I went to the bathroom and took off my pajamas before making sure the water was hot. Once it was good, I stepped in and let the hot water soak into my hair and skin. I took at deep breath feeling relaxed. I washed my hair and did everything else that was needed, stepping out. I wrapped a towel tightly around my body walking into the room. I saw Justin sitting in the bed, just hanging up his phone.

"Who was that?" I asked figuring it was going to be one of his family members.

"It was dad." He told me. I nodded.

"Justin I have no idea what to where." I said going to the closet and looking through my dresses. He stood up walking over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder and looked with me.

"How about this?" He asked pointing at a short pink dress.

"It's to cold. And that's not really Christmasy." I said. He sighed and I laughed. "Maybe another time."

"Okay then this one." He told me pointing at this dress:

Red Strapless Hi and Lo Dress

I gave him a look before giving in. "Fine. Just because you want me too." I took It out from in the closet and went to the bathroom to change into it. Once I had it on, I dried my hair and did it like this:

I did my makeup very light with matching red eye shadow like my dress. Satisfied with my appearance I let Justin get ready. Since it only took him half the time it took me, he was done quick. I sat at the table waiting for Justin so we could leave. He came out in this:

Justin-Bieber-Christmas-Lights

"Awwww look at you in your little Christmas sweater." I cooed making him laugh and try hiding his blush. I laughed and hugged him. "It looks cute."

"It's the only red Christmasy type thing I had and it has to be red because you're wearing red." He said telling me he wanted to be matching.

"Justin it looks cute on you. You're fine. I like it." I said while slipping on some shoes to match my outfit. He laughed shaking his head.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. "Steph! Ryan! We're leaving!" Justin shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye guys! Have fun!" Stephanie shouted back and Justin grabbed his keys. We walked out the door to his car and climbed in, heading to the house.

We got to my house and went inside, seeing Ally playing with Penny and mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner for later. I went into the kitchen and helped her and Justin went with my dad to help set up the house. I sat at the table admiring my ring as mom was telling me a story I wasn't listening to.

"And then he- Hailee is that a ring?!?!" She squealed running over to me. I laughed shaking my head.

"No it's not a ring. Well it's a ring yes but it's just a promise ring." I said. She took my hand looking at every detail.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful." She cooed. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah it is." I agreed as she went back to cooking.

"Well why don't you go get Ally ready before the guests get here." Mom told me and I nodded getting up. I turned the corner hearing Justin and my dad's conversation was about me. I quickly hid behind the corner eavesdropping on what they were saying. Dad was talking about the day he met mom.

"I still remember the first day we met too." Justin said when's dad was finished with his story.

"Oh yeah? And how was that?" I heard dad ask.

"It was at school and me And my buddy Chaz were arguing over which class was better, I don't remember the classes we were fighting over. But anyway, we were heading to get Ryan and Stephanie when I saw her. She had her hair down and straight. She was by far the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Then Chaz started flirting with her but I stopped him. And I'm glad I did because if I didn't, he could have been hers not mine." Justin explained. I had a huge grin on my face as he was describing everything.

"You really care about her don't you?" Dad questioned and knowing Justin, I knew he was smiling.

"A lot. I love her." He replied which melted my heart. They started rambling on about other things so I left to go get Ally ready. We went upstairs and I picked out her dress:

Blue Navy Dress

I curled her long brown hair and then went downstairs to the kitchen. "Okay mom, Ally's ready." I said still holding Ally's hand.

"My beautiful little girl." Mom said kneeling down next to Ally. Ally gave a cheesy smile making me laugh. And you Hailee, you look beautiful too."

"Thanks mom." I said smiling at her.

"Hails!!" I heard Justin call from the other room. "I'll be right back." I said going to find Justin. I found him by the front door talking on the phone. "Hey would it be okay if Chaz came. His parents bailed on him." Justin asked taking the phone away from his ear. I nodded.

"Yes tell Chaz to get his ass over here." I told him making him chuckle. He went back to talking to Chaz and I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost four. Justin's family should be here any minute.
------------------------------------------------------------
-Justin-

I got off the phone with Chaz tossing my phone down on the small coffee table. I went to find Hailee and saw her playing with Penny. She looked up at me and smiled. "This dog is so full of energy." She said picking her up.

"She's getting big." I said sitting down next to her. "She's not gonna be able to pick you up next time." I said playfully to Penny. She wagged her tail and squirmed out of Hailee's grip grabbing her toy and giving it to me. I pulled one end while she found me to pull the other. Hailee scooted closer to me wrapping her arm around my bicep. I gave her a kiss on the forehead just as Penny let go of the toy hearing the doorbell ring. She ran to the door barking. Hailee got up and I held my arms up for her help. She tried pulling me up but failed so I helped her giving some extra strength. She laughed rolling her eyes as we went to answer the door. She opened it and I saw the familiar faces of my parents, grandparents and little sister and brother.

"Justin!!!!" Jazzy squealed running over to me. I picked her up and held her tight in my arms. "I missed you so much."

"I bet I missed you more." I joked making her giggle. I set her down and she went to give Hailee a hug. Hailee's parents came and let everyone else in, greeting them. I smiled looking at Jaxon talking to Hailee.

"What is this Jaxon? You forget about your favorite brother?" I said and he giggled coming over to me. I picked him up and hugged him. "Merry Christmas big boy."

"Mewry Chwistmas Justin." He said just like he always had. I set him down and he went to play with Ally and Jazzy.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart." My grandma said.

"You too grandma." I replied giving her a hug. Then my grandpa and dad. "Justin you never come and visit me." Mom said pulling me into a hug. I laughed.

"You never ask me too."

"I shouldn't have to ask you too, you just should." She said hooting my arm playfully. "You look good in that sweater I got you." She teased and I gave her a look.

"I like it too." Hailee said making me feel embarrassed. "Aww look, he's blushing."

"Shut up." I mumbled looking down.

"Aw Justin you know I'm just joking." Hailee said wrapping her arms around me. I smiled and pecked her lips. We said hi to everyone else and went to the living room to sit down. Our parents made conversation as Hailee and I talked to my grandparents.

"So how long have you guys been together now?" My grandma asked. I thought for a minute remembering it was a little after my nineteenth birthday.

"Almost a year." Hailee told them. "Since March." I said and she nodded.

"Except that few weeks we weren't together." She said sadly. I frowned not wanting to think about that.

"And so you guys have an apartment together now?" Grandpa asked and I laughed.

"Yeah but we aren't there alone. Ryan and Stephanie live there too." I replied not having to tell them who Ryan and Stephanie were since they already know them.

"Hailee, I have to tell you a funny story of when Justin was little." Grandma changed the subject. My smile faded already knowing what story. She tells it everytime.

"Grandmaaa." I groaned dragging out the a.

"Justin shh, I wanna hear this." Hailee said and I gave grandma a mad look.

"Okay he was about four or five, and he was in the all school play because he had to be. There was this one little girl that stood next to him and he always would chase her around. And during the play, she had the main role so he tried to chase her around then on the night of the performance. Let's just say that didn't end well. He ended up knocking over half the set, falling flat oh his face, and knocked his front teeth out." Grandma told the whole story and I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Aww that's so normal of Justin. Chasing girls." Hailee said wrapping her arms around me. I looked at her a smiled seeing how happy she was.

"Did you see what Justin got Hailee?" I heard her mom say and mom shook her head replying with no. "Show them Hails." Hailee held out her hand to show the rest of them the ring.

"Oh my gosh. That's beautiful." Mom cooed and I smiled hearing Hailee's giggle.

"It a promise ring." She said clearing that up. Mom took her hand taking in all the features.

"Justin you are just so sweet to her." Mom told me and I smiled at her then Hailee.

"Yeah he is. And I love him so I hope he never leaves." She said.

"I love you too. And I'm not going anywhere." I replied giving her a soft kiss hearing 'aww' from everyone. But that didn't matter at the moment.

+5 votes for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 31
She lived her whole life being hated on by her family. Her own blood would tell her how she would never succeed in life. But when she got to Universi...
90.7K 3.1K 25
"You just feel sometimes that you just need someone to be there with you and that can be lonely. You don't deal with what you're going through.. days...
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
Broken By Avia

Fanfiction

22.9K 659 43
"you put up a wall and that you're broken, but a broken girl needs someone to put her together and I believe Justin is that someone for you" "She's...