Loki's Daughter

By Cherished_Honey

The Highest ranking- #1 in Lokifanfic The editing is finished! Yay! Some things are a bit different, so I su... More

Chapter 1; Past VS Present
Chapter 2; The Inevitable Jump
Chapter 4; Bags of Cats
Chapter 5; The Flickering Light
Chapter 6; Too Many Blasts
Chapter 7; Kidnapped and Kid Naps
Wattpad, I love you But your bugging me!
Chapter 8; The Scratch
Chapter 9; The Secret Secretly Revealed
Chapter 10; Shark And Prey + Crowning Day
Chapter 11; They Know
Challenge Over!
Chapter 12; Interrogation
Which Story Cover
Chapter 13; Um, What's Happening?
I Do Not Exept Loki's Death!
Chapter 14; Ok, I'm Not A Vegan!
Chapter 15; The Love Birds and The Dad
Apologies
Chapter 16; When Heck Froze Over
Chapter 17; The Redhead
Who is my audience?
Chapter 18; The Knockout
Chapter 19; The Snake's Daughter
I FINISHED THIS.

Chapter 3; Falling, Hiding and Thor?

8.2K 259 36
By Cherished_Honey

What You Read In The Last Chapter...

I gathered my courage and pushed away my fear. Nothing could be better than jumping out of a plane. A small smile appeared on my lips.

"How did you know?" I stepped back and ran for the ramp. At the edge, I took the jump. The wind hit my face and twirled my body. At that point, my mind caught up with my body.

I have no parachute.

"Oh, come on!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere out in the European mountains, a girl is hurdling towards the earth's surface. Where is she going exactly you might ask? She is setting in motion to crash exactly where two gods are battling. Isn't that great?

Currently, I'm about one hundred meters from the ground. The wind gets a bit warmer the closer I get to land, a warning sign in my mind. I brace for impact. My back is facing the ground while my hands are covering the back part of my head. This was not in my training.

I take a deep breath and wait for the pain to arrive. After an eternity, I feel light trickles on my back. At first, I thought I was in Valhalla but then a painful impact made me realize that I was alive...and in pain.

My yelp of pain was loud but barely noticeable throughout the even louder forest. Despite the commotion of the forest, you could hear the battles. Grunts filled the wilderness like how the wind filled the trees.

I open my eyes to glimpse a tree bed that I swore was not there before. Although you don't usually memorize your surroundings while you're panicking about your death. The trees were full of leaves except for one section above me which was empty of leaves.

'So that's what that was.' I figured as I took a rest on the nice soft grass.

Shortly after, my healing ability started to kick in. Scratches disappeared as well as bruises and broken bones. I laid there listening to the fights rather than the pain.

Once everything was repaired, I pursued the sounds of gruesome agony and the raw feeling of anger.

I heard of lighting and thunder when gods are angry but the true feeling of hostility in the air was never in the stories I've heard. Dark clouds painted the horizon. Lighting danced in the sky; one after the other with thunder following each one. There was never a thunderstorm this intense on Midgard.

"Where is the Tesseract?" The voice of a stranger boomed. They were far away, but I could make out parts of what they were saying.

I then heard Loki's cold laugh. Shivers went down my spine, as his laugh was dark and uncaring.

I continued to slowly walk towards the closest voices, Loki and the stranger. Both their accents and speech are similar, so the stranger must come from Asgard.

I could see the figures of the two fighting men, yelling at each other and of course, battling. I bent down and his behind a few bushes.

"-tossing me into an abyss. I was and should be king!" Loki roared.

Neither of the gods noticed me hiding away. I was waiting for someone that I trust to get Loki. Although, until they were here, I had to watch him.

"You think yourself above them." I couldn't tell if the stranger stated or questioned Loki. I inched to another bush, which was closer but still in the safe zone.

"Well, yes," Loki answered as if it was obvious to us. His tone seemed confused with the stranger's question/statement.

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. The throne would suit you ill"
Brother? The stranger is Loki's brother? He can't be! Loki's only brother is-

"This is all for her, Thor! Don't you realize that, yes, I'm doing this partly for ME, partly for Asgard but mostly for her! I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Odinson, in my exile! I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it..." I am lost within their conversation. Questions revolve around my mind. Why is Thor here? I thought Loki wasn't a crowned prince. Who is Loki looking for? 

Well, duh. I know he's looking for me, but this person sounds even more important than someone who was in his life for just a fraction of time. Not EVERYTHING is about me guys!

Suddenly after that last question, a bright light knocked me out. Everything went quiet while everyone was in action. When I recovered, I noticed nobody had gone blind. It was weird as if it were just in my head. As if it was mag-

Another bright light blinded me although after this one came a dream-like vision...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

In a dark room, a less crazed Loki sang a strange lullaby to a small blue baby. 

"Once there was a princess that came not long ago,

When she was shown to the kingdom, they all said hello,

At that time, it wasn't known that her uncle's head was hallow,

So,

they gave her uncle the crown while the other prince wallowed,

The prince had a baby, the princess as you know,

That baby was the only thing the prince could not let go,

The baby would then grow - and grow and grow and grow,

The princess rose into a precious flake of snow,

Her father would protect her from any type of blow,

Without the princess, the prince would let go,

The prince would have no one and become a small black crow."

The scene faded to black...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I gasped as reality came back to me, along with sight and hearing. I was still kneeling, hiding behind a bush. Thor and Loki were still at it and were not affected by the vision.

'What was that?' I pondered. My head ached from the vison. 

"She wouldn't want this Loki! Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king?"

Wait, controls? I really need to write this stuff down. Ok, mental mind list,

• One, Loki is looking for someone. Not Me hopefully.
• Two, the stranger is Thor.
• Three, Loki may be under control.

"I am a king!" Loki's loud statement made everything go quiet. The forest and the other battles were silent. Everything that had gone silent was still in action, they were just muted.

"Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home." We would all like that, wouldn't we Thor? Why don't you just take him back to Asgard and look for the cube then? It could save New York or the WORLD if you do it that way!

"I don't have it. You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off- I know not where." Loki's voice is calm enough for someone to be intimidated. In his position, I wouldn't be that calm, or calm at all.

Loki also answered my question. So, the tesseract is needed to get back to Asgard. What happened to the Bifrost?

Thor's hammer, which had gone unnoticed by me until now, flies back into his grasp which brings me back to reality.

"You listen well, brother. I-" Thor is knocked off and carried from the mountain by Iron Man. Thor is taken to a distant forest clearing where Cap is waiting. I know that won't be good.

"I'm listening," Loki answered as he watched Thor being tackled and taken away.

After a few moments of silence (which probably included giving himself compliments) Loki yelled, "Come on out, little one!" Over his shoulder.

I held in my gasp of surprise. He knew I was here the whole time. Alarm shot through my body knowing he was waiting for me.

I got up from behind the bush and walked towards him. Before I stepped out of the darkness a thunder-like sound trembled my body.

"Do not touch me again!" I knew it was Thor who had yelled, who was that loud anyway?

Hello! Thank you for reading my horrible book! Please vote if you liked it. This book is currently being edited. I'm sorry if your reading is interrupted!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
692K 19.3K 150
Y/n Stark Secret Daughter of the in famous Tony Stark, Living your life as a secret was all fun and games until you got into some trouble with some c...
408K 10.9K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...
2.7K 29 19
She has always stood in the shadow of her brother never been able to show her wiseness to her father. But when time threatens she slowly comes out fr...