Stay With Me (Ross Lynch)

By wildmistakes

Anna and Ross cross paths again and this time, it created more drama, heart brakes and they seem to fall more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 14

4.9K 100 13
By wildmistakes

Anna-

"Here." Ross spoke as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate. I smiled at him and took the cup. We're in a hotel right now and I'm shaking. It's so cold.

I took a sip of my cup and closed my eyes. Aahh, what a good hot chocolate Ross can make.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Laura?" I asked Ross as I took another sip of my cup.

"What? No, why would I? We broke up yesterday." Ross answered confused and I almost chocked on the sip I took of my cup.

"Are you okay?" Ross hurried next to me, making sure I wouldn't die of choking. How sweet of him.

"You guys broke up?" I questioned him one more time to make sure.

"Yeaaahh." Ross awkwardly replied.

Then... Why does Laura want him all by himself if they're not dating and then she's all like that I want him by myself. Well, apparently she hasn't met herself. Like damn.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked as he looked at my concerned face.

"Nothing, jut thinking." I answered him plainly.

"About..."

I rolled my eyes. This kid wants to know every single detail, "Something personal."

Ross nodded and took a seat next to me in the sofa that was in the room.

"So... How's it going?" Ross asked awkwardly.

"Good, good." I answered him awkwardly too.

"That's good." Ross replied

"Uh-huh." I mumbled. This is really awkward. It's like we have nothing to talk about and trust me, I have like 500 millions of questions to ask him about the song he wrote about me, Laura, why he came and picked me up and oh especially about that girl he talked with in the dance floor.

"Why did you wrote that song for me?" I finally asked him after a few seconds of silent. 1 question down, 499 million questions to go.

"Because I want you to know that I love you so much and I just wrote that song by heart. Anna, I seriously want you so bad. Like in the song, you turn me on like a light switch." Ross said and I felt like crying because I had no one say that to me.

I smiled and took another sip of my hot chocolate. Damn, this boy can make such a delicious hot chocolate but very stupid decisions.

"So you and Laura... You guys are like... Not dating?" I asked Ross, not making eye contact.

"We're not dating." Ross plainly stated. Tell that to Laura.

I nodded eagerly. Well, sorry to say this but, she's a lunatic. I mean, if they're not dating then why the heck doesn't she want me with Ross. That's messed up.

"Why?" Ross asked, I know he's looking at me but I'm not making eye contact with him as I asked him that question because it'll just be plain awkward.

Images from the scene in the bathroom came flooding back in my brain and I could hear Laura's voice repeating everything she said. And the one that keeps taunting me is when she says "Stay away from Ross, or else." Laura can be capable of anything, even killing me and I don't know about you but I still wanna live.

"Just wondering." I answered him as I picked up my hot chocolate and took another sip. Seriously, this guy came make delicious hot chocolate.

I put my hot chocolate down in the coffee table and got ready to ask him the question that keeps on bothering me till now, "Why did you picked me up?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you picked me up? Why didn't you stay at the party?"

"Because you were heartbroken about what Jai did to you. I knew how you were feeling. I felt that before." Ross said and I understood him, because he's talking about me and Jai. When he used to see me with him, knowing we were dating and he was just a boy, in love with his best friends girl.

"And I didn't want you walking alone because I couldn't take another risk of you being kidnapped. Again. So I came running after you when you ran out running." Ross went on with a smile.

I smiled and I was questioning myself if I should ask him about that girl... Should I? Or not? I mean... I'm not jealous or anything and I'm not one of those girls that need to know about everything from their boyfriends. Wait. What am I saying? Me and Ross aren't dating. Oh my gosh, Anna!

"And... Uh... Who was that girl you were talking to in the dance floor? You know, the girl you bumped into when you were running after me." I asked him as I played with my cup of hot chocolate and paying close attention to what Ross was going to say.

Wait, why do I even care? I do. No I don't! Im just... A curious girl.

"Her name is Brooke and damn she's amazing, I know we only met for like less than 10 minutes but she seems nice and she's wonderful, beautiful eyes, awesome tanned skin, her beautiful wavy blonde hair and oh, she's so beautiful." Ross kept on describing her and I looked at him and he quickly stopped.

"I mean, she's alright." Ross quickly spoke.

Well, looks like Ross has a crush. Brooke does sound pretty and besides, Ross and I aren't dating so Ross can date Brooke when ever he wants. I can find some one else. That isn't Ross and way better than him. Yep. I grabbed my cup and drank some more hot chocolate until the cup got empty. I got up, without making eye contact or talking to Ross.

I walked up to the bed and sat on it, took my high heels off and massaged my foot. These high heels will be the death of me.

I touched my clothes that I had on and they're still wet. I sighed and started thinking if I should sleep with these wet clothes on or take them off and just sleep with my- scratch that, Ross is in the room.

"You can use this." Ross spoke and I looked at him as he took off his shirt, showing his perfect tanned skin, perfect abs and amazing huge muscles.

I just sat there and stared at his perfect body. I quickly snapped my self back to reality, "For what?"

Ross giggled, "So you can take off your clothes and put this shirt on. I'm sure it'll be big for you so it'll mostly cover you up."

I nodded confused. How did he knew I wanted some dry clothes? Well... I guess it was obvious because who wants to sleep with wet clothes on? Exactly.

I took Ross' shirt and entered into the bathroom and took off my shirt and pants and slipped on Ross' shirt that looks like a dress on me.

I walked out, making sure none of my body parts were showing. Right when Ross saw me, he bursted out laughing.

"Shut up, Ross." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks get hot.

"You look good in my shirt." Ross smirked as he watched me approach the bed. He's such a freaking flirt.

I rolled my eyes at him, slipped in the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

Ross got in the bed too, next to me, covering himself with the same blanket. I turned my back to him so we wouldn't talk or look at each other because I don't want anything to happen tonight.

I turned off the lights and everything was silent for 10 minutes. Almost 11 minutes if Ross hadn't said my name.

"Anna? Are you awake?" Ross asked in a whisper.

"I am now," I answered him, opening my eyes.

"Sorry to wake you up. But I just want to ask you one thing." Ross replied nervously.

"Okay." I answered him a little nervous as to which his question will be.

"Do you love me?" Ross asked and I froze. The heck this guy wanna know if I love him or not?

"Of course I do. You're a good friend." I answered him. Yeah, I know he meant by that girlfriend and boyfriend love but let's just pretend he's talking about that friend love. Shh.

"No, I meant, like do you love me in that girlfriend and boyfriend way?" Ross asked again turning so he was facing me but he was looking at my back. Haha.

I turned around so now we were face to face.

I was about to say no which was a lie. But right when I looked at his beautiful hazel eyes, it was like time stopped. Ross smiled and I smiled too, and his smile, he knows how to make a girl happy. He knows how to make me happy.

"Yes, Ross. I love you in that way." I answered him and without thinking I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. Ross quickly kissed back, keeping up with the soft and slow kiss.

I pulled away slowly, because I don't want us to have anything tonight. If ya know what I mean.

"I love you, Anna." Ross whispered as I cuddled next to me.

"I love you too, Ross." I answered him and rested my head on his bare chest, "I love you too."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

What do you guys think? Good chapter or nah? Anyways, I'm going to do another fanfic and what do you guys think I should make the fanfic about? R5, Raura/Raia, or separate R5 band members, if so, who? Comment below your thoughts! and please vote! Okay thanks! :D

xoxo, Ariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.5K 45
Sam and Ross start by being friends but later on, they start doing more things that friends don't do. They realize that they're friends but with bene...
3.2K 164 40
"Loving you ain't easy. Nothing ever is. But I will keep on fighting for a love like this."
16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
24.3K 382 23
When Jenna confuses her boyfriend with Ross, it ends her relationship. What will she do? When she stays with the Lynch's for a week she develops a cr...