Chapter 3

Anna-

"Hello?"

I didn't say anything I just froze. Maybe he forgot about me. Ugh, but I'm not gonna let a quarter go to garbage. Come on, Anna. Say something.

"Uh is this Alex?" I asked into the phone. He's 21 now cause he's a year older than me, so he's still young. Not exactly young but you get what I'm saying.

"Yes this is Alex. Who's this?" He asked.

"I'm Anna... Your sister." I spoke nervously into the phone and there was silent for a couple of seconds. Did he forgot about me? Ugh, I knew I shouldn't of wasted that quarter.

"Anna?" Alex repeated my name.

"Yes," I responded.

I heard him laugh but of happiness, "Anna! Oh my gosh. It's been 2 years!! Are you ok? Do you know where you are?" Alex asked, I could sense that he was smiling ear to ear. I guess he does remember me.

"Yeah I'm fine. And yes I know where I am." I answered.

"Where are you then?" Alex asked, getting serious.

"I'm in..." I started talking but Makayla came and interrupted. Of course. Getting interrupted by your best friend. Something very common. I assure you that, that had happened to you. Don't deny it girl.

"Anna, we need to go. It's getting late." Makayla informed me, checking the time on her phone.

"Alex, I need to go. Talk to you later. Bye." I quickly said it and I heard him say something but I hanged up too soon to figure out what he was going to say.

"Let's go," I gave her a fake smile, making sure she doesn't suspect anything.

Alex-

I can't believe Anna called! I'm glad she's okay but I still need to find her.

Since I'm 21 now, I moved out of the Lynches house and bought myself a house. I still work but I have a month off so this gives me month to look for Anna.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Ross' number. That poor guy hasn't moved on since Anna was kidnapped. Even if the hottest girl asked him out, he'll say no. I know Ross loves Anna and he'll do anything to find her.

"Hey Alex!" Ross said once he picked up the phone.

"Ross. Anna called me." I got to the point. I know Anna is important to me and to Ross right now.

"For real? Where is she?" Ross asked.

"She was about to tell me but she got cut off by someone and she hung up."

"Did she called from her cellphone or something?"

"Uh not from her cellphone. It only said its from a private caller so she probably called from a phone booth." I explained.

"Shoot. Well thank you for informing me"

"You're welcome. Bye"

"Bye" Then Ross hanged up.

We will find you, Anna. And you'll be with me. With us.

Ross-

"ANNA CALLED!" I screamed in the house, to no one in particular but I know everyone would be interested.

"What?" Riker asked in disbelief.

"Anna called!" I repeated as I stretched my arms in the air like if I just got out of prison after 272929 years.

Everyone quickly smiled. Yeah I know, it's just a call. But seriously, Anna went missing 2 years ago and hasn't called, we thought she was dead. Which she isn't. Thank God.

"Where is she? Did she tell?" Rydel asked, getting closer to me. Rydel and Anna barely talked when she was present but I know that Rydel cared for her.

"Alex says she was about to but got interrupted by someone". I repeated what Alex had told me a couple of minutes ago.

"So she's not alone" Rocky said in a serious tone which made me worry a little. We will find you, Anna. Even if it's the last thing I'll do.

Anna-

I really wish I could have told Alex where I was but thanks to Makayla, I didn't.

"Why are you so upset?" Makayla glanced at me as she parked in front of my house. Well, Nancy's house.

"Nothing," I sighed with a fake smile splattered on my face.

"Anna. I known you for more than 5 years. Something's up."

"No for real. Nothing's up" I answered a little serious so she could believe that I was telling the truth. Even if I wasn't.

Makayla gave me her "I don't believe a word you say" look. She's so not gullible but I had to try.

"See ya tomorrow." I said and grabbed my shopping bags and opened the car door.

"Bye." Makayla said and I got off and closed the door.

I jogged all the way to the front house door and opened it, closing it gently behind me.

I went upstairs and dropped my bags when I went into my room.

Ufff, shopping can be hard, you know?

I smiled as I looked at the necklace Ross gave me. Still don't remember a thing about him, but I'm sure it's something nice. I just get this... I don't know- tingly feeling when I think about him.

I heard Ariana Grande sing. It took me a few seconds to realize it was my phone ringing.

Don't judge. I LOVE her.

I picked it up, "Hello?"

"Is this Anna Winkle?" Someone in the phone asked.

"Uh yeah. Who is this?"

"It's your new manager. My name is John Princle"

I giggled a little bit at his last name. Sorry. This guy has a funny last name.

But I was also freaking out ! I can't believe I'm actually gonna become a celebrity!

"Nice to meet you sir." I tried to sound professional. Don't wanna freak him out.

"Same to you. We'll meet tomorrow. At 6 am. Your sister, Nancy, already knows where to go. See you then." John said and hanged up without another word. I thought that was rude but I started freaking out.

I hanged up and started screaming! I need to tell Alex. Now!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry I didn't update. First of all, too much homework and second of all, I didn't have wifi in my iPod !!! But now I do.

Vote and comment!

xoxo, Ariana