Chapter 30

Ross-

"Go to the right!" Riker demanded as he shot a zombie in its head.

I didn't answer back but went to the right and started shooting at the zombies who were trying to break into the window. I shot the last one and started boarding the window again.

"Ross, behind you!" Rocky shouted as he came downstairs. I turned around and the zombie scratched me, making the screen go bright red. I got away and from a distance, I shot the zombie from its head.

"Alright! Level 30!" Ryland did a little victory dance while sitting on the couch and that looked so wrong and so many ways. But we all laughed because we were clearly thinking the wrong way that it looked like. Ryland got the message what we thought he was doing and quickly stopped.

"I'm going to the mystery box. Cover my back, Riker." I walked towards the box and hit the X button. The box opened and it started changing a bunch of guns. Riker was behind me and I could already hear the groans from the zombies getting louder. I started getting impatient because it was taking too long but I'm not letting my money go to waste. Finally, the mystery box stopped and I picked up the gun it gave me which was the Xray-Gun or something like that.

"Okay," I changed the gun I just got to the other gun I had, I have to finish the bullets in order for me to switch, "Let's go kill some zombies!" Riker and I got out of the little room the mystery box was at and started helping Rocky and Ryland kill the zombies that were coming from upstairs and windows. It was really hard because you never know where those fucking zombies will come out from.

"Riker! Get the window next to me," Ryland demanded him, he was extremely busy shooting zombies coming from behind him and in front of him.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" Riker shot a zombie coming from the stairs and another at a window. I swear if we ever have a zombie apocalypse and our lives turn out like those people in the movies where you split up because some people aren't responsible, I'm going with Riker.

"Ugh," Ryland whined, "Ross?" I already knew what he was going to ask me. So he didn't need to bother to ask. I moved next to Ryland and started shooting at the zombies who were trying to break through the window.

"Thanks," Ryland sighed of relief, "I owe you one."

Yeah, yeah, Whenever he says that, he never gives me one. Then, when I bring it up he's like. 'Nah-Ah. I never said that.' and I normally don't make a big fuss over it but when it's about money. Ryland, you little bitch, give me my fucking money.

"Hey," I finished shooting the zombies that were trying to break through the window, "Where's Rocky?"

We all looked at the right of the couch and Rocky was sitting on a chair at the table, looking through his phone while listening to music, I think, because he had headphones on.

Riker paused the game, "Rocky! What are you doing? We're playing."

"Oh. I quit." Rocky answered without taking his eyes off the screen of his phone. I think he paused the music or whatever.

"You can't quit," I argued, suddenly thinking how can you quit this game? You can't quit unless you exit out of the game and restart or if you die. I'm guessing he died.

"Well, not exactly. I just stopped playing." Rocky chuckled because he thought it was funny. For him.

"Yeah," Ryland agreed, "Now, we only have 3 screens." He pointed at the screen which I looked at and it had 3 screens split instead of 4 which we started with at first. Well, now we have less chances of getting to level 40. Or at least level 31.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. I don't know how long was it when Rocky stopped playing but at least we were doing good without him. So we don't need Rocky Lynch to get to level 40. Ryland, Riker and me can get through this, "Riker, start the game. I really wanna beat level 30."

Riker un-paused the game and we started playing. I started shooting zombies coming from the windows while Riker guarded the stairs and Ryland took care from upstairs. I did a pretty good job from the windows. Not one zombie got in. In the other hand, Riker was getting a bunch of zombies since there was a window there and zombies could get in from there so they did. They love Riker. Ryland was doing good, I think, I mean, he wasn't begging for help so that's a good sign, right? I'll take that as a right.

Riker shot a zombie coming from the window and the 30 became a 31. Yes! Finally. We beat our high score which was... 30.

"Oh God," Ryland sighed from the left of me, "I almost died."

I chuckled. I know it isn't something nice to do when someone says they almost died but I mean, it was Ryland and we're playing a game in our X-box. I think it's pretty funny.

We all decided to take a break and we all went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, scanning on what mom bought, "What do you guys wanna drink?"

"Umm..." Riker pulled out a chair from the dinner table and sat on it, "Water."

"How bout you RyRy?" I asked Ryland who did the same as Riker did. RyRy is a cute nickname the R5Family gave him. It's sweet of them.

"Water, too."

"Rocky?" I looked at him which he was already drinking his water. Never mind then.

I shrugged and took out 3 wattle bottles that were already cold. I like my water cold.

I threw one to Riker and the other to Ryland. You know, just for playing video games, you can get pretty tired. It's like if your life depended on it. And if you loose, you die. Which isn't true but it motivates us.

I took a big gulp from my water bottle. Mmm. So cold. My phone buzzed from my pocket and I got scared. I took my phone out and checked the screen, it was a text message from Anna. Yay!

A: hey, ross. my brother wanted to know what's ur username to play online?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why? Is he gonna give it out? Trust me, it won't be the first time. Or second. Or third.

I ignored all my questions and sent her the text message with my username. Wait- is he going to play with us? Woah, that sounded childish.

A: thanks, rossy bossy ;)

Oohh, I'm the boss. Ross the BOSS. Hell yeah!

R: anytime, princess.

A: ;) hey, u playing online now?

R: yeah. my brothers and I are taking a little break.

A: okay. well, i have to go babe. bye.

R: bye bby

Anna didn't text back and it was fine from me because Riker and Ryland already finished their water bottles and were eager to get to level 32.

I wonder why Anna's brother wants my username. But I was too busy to think about it because before I knew it, I was already shooting zombies at their heads.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Here ya go! Have you guys watched The One Last Dance music video? I have! I cried like omg. Ross added so much sadness with his sad singing voice and face. Then Riker... Oh my goodness. His jump.

xoxo, Ariana