Chapter 24

Okay guys so uh... I've been having kinda a writers block but thanks to @DebbyR5 , @Gaby_mish and @Ready5etRoss for giving me ideas! I appreciate it and I kinda mixed all 3 of their ideas to write this chapter. Again, sorry for not updating as much as I used to. Love you guys for still reading this. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Anna-

I walked down the streets and accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh sorry," a male voice said.

I looked up at him, "Noah?"

"Anna?" He smiled and quickly gave me a hug.

"Noah! It's been so long! How you've been?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug. Noah was one of my childhood guy friends but we stopped talking to each other when I moved to California.

"I've been good. You?" Noah asked happily.

"Good!" I nodded. "Hey, wanna come to my house?"

He nodded and we walked towards my house. On the way, we talked on the stuff we've been missing out on. Ah, it feels so good to be around another boy than Ross. Especially when it's my childhood friend. You know, I feel guilty for saying this but... He's hot.

When we finally reached my house, I opened the door and Noah walked inside as I followed behind him.

"You play guitar?" Noah asked me, pointing to my guitar in my hand

"Duh. I love music!" I answered making a stupid face.

Noah laughed, "That's nothing. You should see my room."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh, is this a challenge?"

Noah nodded all serious like. Gosh. Hoooooot.

"Okay." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs, into my room.

"Woah," Noah's jaw dropped open.

My room has a bunch of musical stuff. Piano, keyboard, guitar, mini recording studio, voice changer, and so many other stuff.

"Still think this is nothing?" I asked Noah as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I am defeated by the great Anna Winkle." Noah raised his arms in defense.

I laughed, "You can look around if you want to."

Noah nodded and looked around. He went into my little studio and picked up some few papers, "What's this?" Noah asked, coming out of the little studio and raising the papers.

I gave a confused look, not having an idea what it is. I walked up to it and realized it was the papers from a song I wrote earlier.

"Lyrics for a song."

"What! You're a songwriter too?" Noah seemed mind blown.

"Duh," I answered, "I just wrote a song 2 days ago. Well, it's like a cover but I changed a few lyrics..."

"Can I- Can I hear it?" Noah asked a little nervous.

"Of course." I smiled and sat in my bed, Noah following behind.

I still had my guitar in my hands so I started playing.

Ooo ooo, yeah

Ok maybe I'm shy, but usually I speak my mind

But by your side, I'm tongue tied.

Sweaty palms, I turn red, you think I have no confidence but I do, just not with you.

Now, I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say. Yeah.

So forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong, I'm trying my best in this song to tell you, what can I do? I'm stuck on you.

I'm hoping you feel what I do cause I told my bro about you, I told him, what can I do? I'm stuck on you.

And like the night sticks to the moon, boy, I'm stuck on you.

Ooo, ooo, yeah.

Look at me, all girly.

Yeah, I'm all a girl shopping.

And on my phone, I feel at home.

I don't like drama, but make my bet.

Try go be a perfect girl.

Yeah it's true. I got issues.

So, I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say. Yeah.

So forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong, I'm trying my best in this song to tell you, what can I do? I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do cause I told my bro about you, I told him, what can I do? I'm stuck on you.

An like the night sticks to the moon. Boy, I'm stuck on you.

Ooo, ooo, yeah. I'm stuck on you

I strummed the last notes. Yeah, for the people who still don't get it, Ross sang this song to me the first time he felt something towards me and yes this was the song I was gonna sing for him. But Laura was there so obviously he didn't need no one to interrupt them.

"That was beautiful," Noah said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I settled my guitar next to my bed and fixed my hair.

"Has no one told you how beautiful you look?" Noah asked.

I smiled and looked up at him. We both locked eye contact. My smile started disappearing as soon as I saw that Noah was leaning in.

I didn't know what to do, so my body reacted by its self and leaned in also.

Seconds later, our lips met and his kisses were so soft and smooth. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

The kiss started getting heated and I wasn't gonna stop and by the looks of it Noah wasn't gonna stop either.

I heard something move and opened one eye and searched through the open door that I didn't close from my bedroom.

I saw nothing and shrugged, paying my full attention to Noah.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Thanks for all of you who are still reading and don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks! Oh and does anyone like my new cover? ;) it's okay if you don't... Eh.

xoxo, Ariana