Chapter 14

Anna-

"Here." Ross spoke as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate. I smiled at him and took the cup. We're in a hotel right now and I'm shaking. It's so cold.

I took a sip of my cup and closed my eyes. Aahh, what a good hot chocolate Ross can make.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Laura?" I asked Ross as I took another sip of my cup.

"What? No, why would I? We broke up yesterday." Ross answered confused and I almost chocked on the sip I took of my cup.

"Are you okay?" Ross hurried next to me, making sure I wouldn't die of choking. How sweet of him.

"You guys broke up?" I questioned him one more time to make sure.

"Yeaaahh." Ross awkwardly replied.

Then... Why does Laura want him all by himself if they're not dating and then she's all like that I want him by myself. Well, apparently she hasn't met herself. Like damn.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked as he looked at my concerned face.

"Nothing, jut thinking." I answered him plainly.

"About..."

I rolled my eyes. This kid wants to know every single detail, "Something personal."

Ross nodded and took a seat next to me in the sofa that was in the room.

"So... How's it going?" Ross asked awkwardly.

"Good, good." I answered him awkwardly too.

"That's good." Ross replied

"Uh-huh." I mumbled. This is really awkward. It's like we have nothing to talk about and trust me, I have like 500 millions of questions to ask him about the song he wrote about me, Laura, why he came and picked me up and oh especially about that girl he talked with in the dance floor.

"Why did you wrote that song for me?" I finally asked him after a few seconds of silent. 1 question down, 499 million questions to go.

"Because I want you to know that I love you so much and I just wrote that song by heart. Anna, I seriously want you so bad. Like in the song, you turn me on like a light switch." Ross said and I felt like crying because I had no one say that to me.

I smiled and took another sip of my hot chocolate. Damn, this boy can make such a delicious hot chocolate but very stupid decisions.

"So you and Laura... You guys are like... Not dating?" I asked Ross, not making eye contact.

"We're not dating." Ross plainly stated. Tell that to Laura.

I nodded eagerly. Well, sorry to say this but, she's a lunatic. I mean, if they're not dating then why the heck doesn't she want me with Ross. That's messed up.

"Why?" Ross asked, I know he's looking at me but I'm not making eye contact with him as I asked him that question because it'll just be plain awkward.

Images from the scene in the bathroom came flooding back in my brain and I could hear Laura's voice repeating everything she said. And the one that keeps taunting me is when she says "Stay away from Ross, or else." Laura can be capable of anything, even killing me and I don't know about you but I still wanna live.

"Just wondering." I answered him as I picked up my hot chocolate and took another sip. Seriously, this guy came make delicious hot chocolate.

I put my hot chocolate down in the coffee table and got ready to ask him the question that keeps on bothering me till now, "Why did you picked me up?"