Chapter 22

Ross-

"Can I go now?" I asked the nurse who was checking my pulse. I really need to see Anna. I know it's only been a day, but I miss her.

"Not just yet, mister Lynch. Maybe in a few hours you can go." the nurse answered and marked something in the notepad and walked out.

I took in a deep breath as I looked around. This is boring.

Right then, someone walked in the doors.

"Hello?" I called out but no one answered.

"Hi Ross." a soothing voice called out.

"Laura? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up more.

"Just came to visit you. So, how are you?" Laura asked as she closed the door and sat at the chair next to me.

"Fine. So is there going to be an Austin & Ally Season 4?" I asked. I really want them to make an Austin & Ally season 4. Acting is my life!

"They still don't know but fans are sure wanting a Season 4 cause they want Auslly to happen." Laura said as she tried not to smile between those words. Oh yeah, she totally wants Raura to happen.

"Yeah. Lots of fans want Auslly to happen." I agreed and Laura smiled.

"So do I." Laura said and started to lean in. For a kiss.

Anna-

"Did you tell him?" I asked the nurse.

"Yep. He asked if he could go but I told him not just yet. Right now is your chance to tell him! So go and get him sweetie pie!" The nurse answered and I grabbed my guitar.

I'm wearing a shirt, skinny jeans and high tops. Yeah, kinda like a tomboy style but that's just who I am.

So, I'm telling Ross how I feel about him. Through a song, through a meaningful song. That I wrote... Well, he wrote but I switched some lyrics. I went walking down the halls, searching for Ross's room.

Aha! Here it is. Right when I was about to open it, a random girl came by and dropped her papers all over the ground. I couldn't help myself but to get on my knees and help her collect the papers.

"Thanks." she mumbled, looking at the ground.

"It's fine. Here, let me help you." I grabbed the papers in one hand and my guitar in the other, "Do you want me to go with you to settle these papers?"

"Yes please." the girl answered a little more confident. The girl lead me into a closet a little far away from where we were.

"Is it here?" I walked into the closet and I heard the door close and heard a lock.

I quickly let the papers fall and went to the door and started banging it with my fists.

"Let me out!"

"Calm down. She still needs time with him," the girl answered with an evil laugh. She? Him?

Laura? Or... No doubt that it's Laura.

"Please! Someone! Help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

After a few minutes of screaming and yelling, someone unlocked the door.

"Thank you!" I quickly grabbed my guitar and went running through the hallways.

I searched for Ross's room. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found it.

I sighed and opened the door. What I was expecting to find was definitely not what I was expecting. Laura and Ross were kissing right in front of my eyes.

Tears were forming in my eyes but I stopped it from coming out by looking down.

I went back outside and closed the door quietly. So I wouldn't interrupt the happy couple.

I started making my way, outside the hospital. I mean, the nurse told me I was ready to go, but once I was free, I decided to spent the whole time with Ross but clearly that's not gonna happen since he already has company.

"Hey, how did it go?" Ariana, the nurse from before asked me.

"Not what I was expecting." I answered without stoping, "I have to go."

I walked out of the hospital. Mom? What do you mean that he's the one? The one who keeps on hurting me? Because if it is, then he clearly is the one.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Soooo sad!! :( grr, Laura! Anyways, vote and comment! :D thanks so much for reading, I know I haven't been the best author by posting recently. But I try my best and it actually took me a while to come up with this...

xoxo, Ariana