Chapter 15

Anna-

"Hurry up, Ross!" I screamed at Ross who was in the bathroom as I slipped on my high heels from yesterday.

"Gee, I'm coming, I'm coming." Ross muttered as he got out of the bathroom.

I giggled, "Let's go."

We got in Ross' car and we started driving to Makayla's house. I wanted to apologize to her for all that drama and not being there in the wedding party. I honestly feel so bad.

I turned on my phone and saw that I got 20 missed calls and 59 text messages from Makayla. Dang girl. And wait for it, I got 35 missed calls and 10 messages from Jai. Okay, so, I don't know if he was drunk but if I was drunk I wouldn't make out with a random guy because I know me and Jai are, I mean, were together.

"We're here." Ross announced as he parked in Makayla's driveway.

Ross got out and he ran to my side and opened the door for me and held out his hand so I could grab it, which I did. Such a gentleman.

Ross closed the door right after I got out and we started walking to Makayla's front door. We approached there and I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile that everything will be okay. Well, here goes nothing. I knocked on the door and waited for a couple of seconds before Riker opened the door.

"Anna!" Riker yelled excitedly and gave me a tight bear hug.

"Nice to see you too." I told him back and hugged him back too.

"Anna?" I heard Makayla's soft voice from the back of Riker, making us pull apart from the hug.

"Makayla! I'm so sorry I ditched the party, it was a huge mess for me and then everything fell apart, like with Jai and then when I was in the bathroom Laura came out of nowhere and threatened me and-" I blurted out and stopped as soon as I realized I mentioned Laura.

"What did you just say?" Ross questioned.

I looked at him and gave a fake laugh, "What did I say? Uh, nothing." Ross gave me one of his looks, meaning, tell me now cause I ain't falling for that trick.

I rolled my eyes at him, pretending I don't know what he's saying and went back to Makayla, "So how was the party? Did you guys went to your honeymoon?"

"It was good and no." Makayla answered, "We're planning it for next week!"

"Awesome!" I said excitedly, punching the air above me. By now, Riker and Ross started talking about boys stuff.

Meanwhile me and Makayla went upstairs, into hers and Riker's room, where we started talking about what happened between me and Laura in the bathroom and I spilled all the beans to her because she's my best friend and I can't keep a big secret from her because eventually, I'll tell her sooner or later.

"Woah, but you said Ross and Laura broke up. Why did she said "stay away from Ross or else"" Makayla asked confused. Like I was confused all about this.

"I don't know." I answered her plainly, I didn't wanted to sound rude, believe me, but I honestly don't know. Maybe Laura is one of those girls that when their boyfriends brake up with them, then no one else can have them. Yikes. Poor Ross.

"Hmm... Maybe, Laura is just mad and jealous that Ross broke up with her because of you." Makayla explains making me put on my shocked face.

"Whaaaa? Ross broke up with her because of me? Nah... Maybe Laura wasn't his type. That's it." I denied to what Makayla said cause I mean. No. Like... No.

Makayla rolled her eyes an grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me, "Anna! Ross likes you, actually, scratch that, Ross loooooooves you. And you love him."

Makayla stopped shaking me and I laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Makayla asked with a confused look as in why I was laughing. I don't even know.

"Because you think Ross and I are meant to be." I blurted out trying to stop laughing. Seriously, what's wrong with me?

"Anna!" Makayla screamed making me stop laughing this time, "Stop acting like you don't love Ross. And besides, Jai broke your heart and he wasn't the one, Ross is."

Everything fell a part and imagines from last night kept flooding back. Laura threatening me, Rydel coming in and right when she saw Laura she totally zoned me out, Jai kissing that girl, running away, going with Ross, telling him I love him and the best part, actually getting to kiss him.

"Not trying to stress you out, okay? But just think about it." Makayla softly spoke, "Now let's go downstairs."

I nodded and slowly got up and we both walked downstairs. Riker and Ross were playing Call Of Duty. No matter how old they get, they still love that game.

"Hey." I said and they didn't answer.

"Hey!" I repeated a little higher

"Oh." Ross whispered, "Hey Anna."

I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to Ross.

I annoyingly watched as how Riker and Ross played that game. It looked interesting but after 30 minutes, it got boring.

"Hey," Makayla finally said, "Let's watch a movie!"

"Yeah!" I agreed.

Ross pressed pause and looked at me, "A movie?"

I nodded eagerly.

"How bout it, Riker?" Ross asked Riker, turning around to face him.

"If my baby is in, I'm in." Riker answered and hugged Makayla. Seriously, one day they'll kill me from their cuteness.

"Okay. Which movie?" Ross asked, getting out of their game into the main page or whatever this thing works.

"Umm, Frozen?" I suggested and Makayla agreed but the boys didn't like the idea.

"Ah, come on Riker! Please?" Makayla whined to Riker.

"Fine. Anything for my babe." Riker answered, hugging her tightly.

Ross searched on Netflix, Frozen and we all got ready to watch it. Makayla got some popcorn and I got some soda.

Makayla sat in the right of Riker, Riker was sitting in the left. I sat next to Makayla, making me sit in the right of Ross.

We all sat there, watching Frozen and I was smiling at how cute Elsa and Anna looked as little kids. During the middle of the movie, we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I offered as no one else got up.

I saw Riker pressed pause and I got up and went to the door and opened it.

"Laura?"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Oh! Cliffhanger, hehe. I'm mean. Anyways, vote and comment!

Love you all 😙

xoxo, Ariana