Chapter 4

Ross-

"Ross, hurry! We're gonna be late." Rydel kept on yelling at me to hurry up. Ugh, girls. They want everything at that specific time. Well, we're on our tour. And next stop is New York! So pumped!

"Woo hoo! NEW YORK GIRLS, HERE I COME!" Rocky screamed as he ran out of the house and went running to the tour bus.

I rolled my eyes, packed the last things in my luggage and zipped it closed. I carried them to the tour bus and threw them on the seats.

I got on and took out my phone to tweet on twitter before we left. I got a million followers and I was so thankful for my fans. They mean the absolute world to me. After a few minutes, everyone came inside the tour bus, my mom, dad, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, Riker and Ratliff.

Lets go!

I hope on this tour I can find Anna. She's out there, somewhere and I know she's close. I can feel it in my gut.

-Few hours later-

"Okay, guys." Riker clapped his hands to get our attention, "Rehearsal time. There will be about hundreds of people that'll be watching."

Wow. Thanks. I'm more nervous than ever.

"Wait, there'll be someone performing after us," Rydel said checking out a clip board

"It's fine. I already saw it and the person came earlier to rehears so we're good," Rocky explained as he tossed one of his play ball in the air.

We all came together and rehearsed all of our songs we'll be performing.

New York, I hope you're ready to get LOUD!

Anna-

I'm in a private place getting ready! Oh man! I can't believe this is my first time performing on stage to hundreds of people. Well, that made me more nervous. But still!

"Don't worry. You'll be great! People will beg you for more." Makayla encouraged me. I nodded. Makayla is such a good friend. She's always here to protect me and be here with me for... Pretty much everything.

"Okay, we're done." My hair artist said. I got up an looked at myself in the mirror. Wow.

She did a wonderful job. She left my hair down but curled it and added some accessories on it. It looks perfect.

"Time for clothes!" Makayla screamed and yanked me into another room.

"How about this?" Makayla asked as she showed me a pink dress.

"Nah. Too short." I waved my hand, signaling her to put it back. I don't want to wear a dress too short. I mean, kids could be watching.

Makayla looked through more and showed me another one. A blue one with flowers around it.

"Nah. Too long" I responded and I looked through the dresses myself. Makayla is never going to get the right dress anytime.

"This one." I grabbed a red dress, not short and not long. Just perfect. The dress had glitter all over and a black belt that goes around the waist.

I looked at Makayla and she nodded in agreement. I ran to the bathroom and put it on. This dress is perfect! My body fits perfectly into this dress.

I came out and Makayla's jaw dropped open. I'm guessing she likes it?

I blushed.

"Shoes." Makayla's eyes lit up.

We went over to where the shoes are and I decided to wear heels. I don't normally wear heels but this is a special occasion so why not?

"These black ones!" Makayla screamed as she held up some black heels with a black bow on the side of it.

"Ooh yeah!" I answered and grabbed them and slipped them on quickly.

I stood up. I lost my balance but picked it up fast before I fell.

"You look so gorgeous!" Makayla blurted out, "Time for makeup!"

She grabbed my arm and made me sit down where I got my hair done.

My make-up artist came in and she already knew what to do. So she got on it. 30 minutes past and she was done.

I got up from the chair and looked at myself. Okay, I look like a completely different person right now. But I look so beautiful. The dress fits perfect with my body and these heels! My hair and makeup are perfect!

"Anna, you're on after the band." Makayla says behind me.

I glanced one more time in the mirror and looked at my necklace that Ross gave me and Riker's bracelet he gave me. I won't and never will take them off.

"Okay Anna. You can do this. You can do this" I thought to myself.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Okay guys. Ross and Anna are gonna see each other! Ross nor Anna know that they're gonna perform in the same stage! And they don't know that they're in the same place anyways! So will they see each other? VOTE AND COMMENT! Thanks!

xoxo, Ariana