Chapter 21

Anna-

"Here it is." The nurse said as she pointed to a door.

"Thanks." I thanked her and she walked away. Well. Here we go.

I opened the door, and saw Ross on the hospital bed. He looks fine. A little beating up but nothing urgent. I think. As I closed the door, there was a ding sound making Ross wake up.

"Anna?" Ross questioned.

"Yeah?" I answered back.

"How are you?" Ross asked, trying to sit up.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked back as I walked towards him.

"Well, uh, okay, I guess." he answered a little unsure.

"You are okay." I told him and he smiled.

"I'm so sorry." I blurted out after a few seconds.

"What?" Ross asked.

"I'm sorry. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have went with Jai. I should've went with you and none of this would've happened. It took me time to realize that you're the one I love and not Jai. But sometimes you're a complete idiot! Laura threatened me not to get close to you and suddenly you say that if Austin & Ally ends, you're gonna go out with her?" I blurted out, realizing what I just said and I quickly covered my mouth.

"Hold up. Laura threatened you? When?" Ross quickly asked concerned.

"At Makayla's and Riker's wedding." I mumbled.

Ross didn't say anything until a few seconds, "And I never said that if Austin & Ally ends, I'll ask Laura out. That was a fan who made it up and everyone suddenly believed it." Ross grabbed my hand in his, "You're the one I love and adore. No one will ever take your spot, babe. You're the one for me and only me. I love you with all my heart." Ross added as he kissed my hand, making me blush.

"I love you too." I answered and kissed him in the cheek.

"Can't wait to get out of here so we can go out and have some fun!!" Ross exclaimed eagerly.

"Me too. But soon enough." I said and winked at him.

Ross laughed and we started talking about random stuff like we always do until the nurse came and told me it was time for me to go back to my room.

"Bye Ross. See ya tomorrow or later."

"Love you." Ross called out right when I went out and the nurse closed the door.

"I love you too." I whispered and went walking into my room.

I gently grabbed the knob of my door, "I love you too." I whispered again to myself, opened the door and walked in.

Next Day

"Honey, wake up." a soothing voice made me wake up.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw my mom on the side of my bed.

"Mom? You're here! I can't believe it! I thought you were dead... There's so much to tell you... I-" I started blurting out stuff. It's really weird, I swear Alex said that mom died in a car accident.

"Shhh, Anna, I just came here to tell you to never give up on love." My mom interrupted what I was saying

"What? Love?" I questioned with a confused look.

"Yes. Love. Jai wasn't meant for you but Ross is. He's the one. And don't let him go. Stay with him. Love him with all your might because he sure loves you with all his heart. I love you, I'm so proud of you." my mom said those words and started fading away.

"Mom! No! Don't go! Stay! Mom!!"

I took in a large gasp. It was a dream. It was just a dream.

Ross is the one?

Ross is the one.

He really is.

And I always knew I had this weird feeling inside of me when ever I was close to him. I... Love him. I really do.

Damn, it's been so long since I've sang or wrote songs. I called off my career because I just couldn't deal with that and the drama going on.

But I honestly need to tell Ross how I feel about him before it's too late. And I know the perfect way to tell him.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry for not updating much but, what do you think is Anna's perfect way to tell Ross that she loves him? Comment what you think! Vote if you liked the chapter :D more chapters coming soon!

xoxo, Ariana