Chapter 47

"This next song, is for all of you and uh," Ross spoke into the mic and moving his hair slowly with his hand making me want him, "I want to see all of you smile." He smirked and the crowd immediately went wild. Smile? They freak out over one word? I bet it's a new single they released and I was too busy to even notice.

Rocky started playing the guitar to a really awesome beat, Riker joining him to the same melody.

Riker walked up to the mic, still strumming his bass guitar and started singing, "Today I feel like running naked through your street, to get your attention. Woah-oh-oh. I broke up with my girl so tell me where to meet, and did I mention, woah-oh-oh."

What the heck? I bet Makayla was freaking out about this too but it's just a song, I guess. They can make up any lyrics they want and not intentionally talking about themselves. I hope.

Ross walked up to the mic next with his guitar and his lips got close to the mic, "Dream on, dream about you. What can I do to make you feel alright. Baby I don't wanna see you cry, no oh," he paused for barely a second, "I just wanna see you smile!" He held the note for "smile" for at least 6 seconds, "I wanna see you smile" and then again, he held it for 6 seconds. I never realized Ross had good vocals. I mean, I knew he was a strong singer but never knew he could hold notes for a long time.

Ross got away from the mic, still strumming his guitar and putting all his strength in his music. Then, Riker walked up to the mic, getting ready to sing, I'm guessing, "today I feel like blowing all my cash on you. I'll buy you anything, until I'm broke," there was a little echo he did after that, "today I wanna turn your skies from grey to blue, and if it rains on you, I'll be your coat. Woah-oh-oh,"

"Dream on, dream about you. What can I do to make you feel alright? Baby I don't wanna see you cry, no oh, I just wanna see you smile." I looked at Ross and saw how much passion he was putting into this song. If I told him that I'm pregnant with his baby... He'd leave me for his music because obviously, he loves his music more, "I wanna see you smile."

Ross stopped playing the guitar along with the others, the only person playing was Rydel with her keyboard. Ross got closer to the mic, pressed his lips against the microphone and sang with a deep voice yet sexy, "let me take your picture, baby. I'll save it for a rainy day. I don't need much I guess I'm just old fashioned in that way. So on the count of 3, lets see you," he paused for a while and Ellington started hitting the bass of his drum and everyone counted this part, "A 1, a 2. A 1, 2. A 1, 2, 3," he picked up his guitar in one swift move and started playing again, "smile," the others sang along with Ross and then Ross started singing some other lyrics, "I wanna make you smile. Oh oh, I wanna see you smile," he went a little high on that 'i' which I thought it was pretty cool, "I wanna see you smile. It's the things you do. I wanna make you smile," Ross trailed off as he stopped singing and focused on his guitar to play the last few notes of the song.

I watched every single move of his, his facial expression and he just looked so happy, so dedicated... So alive. Maybe I don't make a huge difference in his life. I knew I was gonna regret this soon, and well, I'm already here. I can take care of the baby myself. I hope I can.

I shook my head at myself and felt a tear escape my eye. The thought of a life without Ross is impossible but you know the saying, "if you love someone so much, you have to let them go. And if they come back, it was meant to be."

I crossed my arms and turned around, walking away from the front row. I excused myself with the fellow R5Family for bumping into them. Right when I almost made it out, I heard Ross' sweet voice through the microphone, "hey, why are you leaving so soon?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Are you shitting me right now?! Ugh... Why couldn't he just ignore me? This is bad. If I turn around, he'll recognize me and some drama will happen and I'll ruin the concert.

I froze in my spot and felt everyone's eyes on me. I turned my head to see the people next to me but it was a giant mistake.

"Hey! You're Anna! The girl that-" I quickly hovered over her and put my hand over her mouth. I hope no one heard that although it was quiet but there was some whispering happening around me.

"What's going on there?" Riker asked, a little suspicious, "can anyone give me details in what's happening?" he asked, of course referring to the people that were close to me.

Ugh, do I come out? Do I ask someone to pretend to be me to get noticed by R5? Would they fall for it? I guess they would...?

I let go of the girl who screamed my name and took off my hand off her mouth, getting prepared for her to yell it out again so everyone could hear.

"Riker!" The girl yelled, getting in the middle so they could see her. I turned around and tried to escape again without causing more drama.

"It's Anna! It's the girl Ross used to date," she added. Well, shit.

"Anna?" I heard Ross' voice echo through the microphone. I sighed and turned around so I could face the stage. Literally everyone's eyes were on me and no one was talking. I knew this was a mistake. Just like everything else.

I looked directly at Ross and I could see happiness in his facial expression but that soon disappeared when I turned around and ran to the exit. Tears were making my vision really blurry. I couldn't see where I was running and I didn't care.

"Anna, please wait!" I heard Ross' voice behind me. I stopped running for only 2 reasons; 1, I was feeling really tired. 2, running probably isn't good for the baby.

"Anna," Ross whispered in my ear as his hands made contact with my shoulders, "why did you run out like that? I was gonna ask you to go up on stage with me and I was gonna ask-"

"Because," I cut him off, turning around to face him, "your siblings are probably pissed at me and I just couldn't stay because I saw you so happy on stage and the news I have would probably ruin your career and I don't want that."

Ross showed a small smile, "my brothers and sister aren't mad at you. They're actually mad at me. I explained to them the reason why you left and they're mad at me for letting you go easily like that because of Laura."

"So you and Laura aren't dating?" I arched my eyebrows, confused in what he's trying to say here.

"Of course not," Ross grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in close so there was no more space in between us, "you're the only person I want to spent the rest of my life with," he lowered his face and caressed my nose with his nose, making me slightly smile.

"I- I need to tell you something," I pulled our faces apart so I could breath properly and not faint when I tell him the news. Ross nodded his head, indicating me to continue. I took in a deep breath, "Ross, I'm pregnant with your baby."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hello, hello! Pretty fast update, don't ya think?

QOTC: are you excited for Teen Beach 2?

answer (pls no hate omg): I'm really not that excited. I'm not even gonna watch it (maybe) because I just think it's a waste of time of Ross. TBM wasn't even that good. It was confusing af. I wish Disney Channel would let go of Ross because he has more important things to do for example R5. R5 needs Ross obviously. & to make this even more fair for Raia shippers, I don't watch Austin & Ally that much either. I just really care about R5.

xoxo, Ariana