Chapter 9

A/N: Gosh. I love reading all of your comments and some make me laugh. love you guys haha

Anna-

I quickly turned around and started walking in the opposite direction, back to the kitchen.

I took in a deep breath. Come on, Anna. You're gonna walk with him in the aisle anyways so... You need to talk to him. Right?

No! I need to stay away from him. Away from Ross. I'm with Jai. The guy I love.

I took another deep breath and decided to walk out and go into the living room.

A part of me was saying that it'll be the worst thing to happen but the other was saying it'll be the best thing. I took in several of breaths then walked out into the living room. Take a deep breath, Anna. Just breathe.

I was almost to the living room where Jai and Ross were talking but Makayla interrupted me by standing in front of me.

Oh thank God. I wasn't even ready.

"Anna! Can you come tomorrow to see if your bridesmaid dress fits?" Makayla asked.

"Uh yeah of course" I answered back, glazing over her shoulder to look at Ross and Jai talking.

"Great! Have a great night." Makayla said and we both hugged and then she went running upstairs.

I shook my head and started walking to the living room and I saw Jai and Ross standing up and talking. It seems like they were good friends. Umm since when? Ross never mentioned Jai and Jai didn't mention Ross.

I awkwardly walked up to Jai and grabbed his hand and he interlocked our fingers and I smiled. I like it when he does that.

"Oh Ross, this is Anna. My girlfriend." Jai introduced me to Ross although he already knew exactly who I was.

But when Jai said I was his girlfriend Ross seemed upset. Mad. Jealous. You could clearly see it in his facial expression. But what does he care? He's going out with Laura anyways.

"Nice to meet you." I awkwardly told Ross.

"You too." Ross answered and looked at me straight in my eyes. He looked sad, broken. I stared back but quickly broke the contact and looked up to Jai.

"Let's go, Jai. It's getting late." I told him and grabbed my purse from the sofa.

"Oh right. See ya later, dude." Jai said his goodbyes to Ross.

"Bye Anna." Ross said in a sad tone.

I didn't reply to him and I dragged Jai out of there and outside. My heart was beating so fast. Oh Ross. I could see he still loves me but do I love him? I don't know. No, I don't. Right? I mean, I love Jai. I really do.

"Okaaaaaay. I'll call a taxi." Jai said awkwardly and dialed a taxi number into his cellphone. Meanwhile we were waiting we took out the luggage out of Makayla's car.

Few minutes later, the taxi cab came and we put our luggage in the trunk and we hopped in and Jai told the taxi man where to and it was a hotel somewhere.

I didn't say anything and neither did Jai. I panicked and... I don't know what to do. I have feelings for Ross.b.. No I don't! Ugh, Anna, get it together! Ross is bad. Jai is good. You love Jai. Jai loves you. There.

I took in a deep breath, "So, you and Ross are good friends?" I asked Jai looking at him.

"Yeah. We used to hang out in high school. We were best friends then and we broke contact once I moved from here to New York." Jai explained. Well, I didn't notice him in high school. Mostly because I almost didn't went to high school since that accident.

"That's nice." I answered back awkwardly.

Jai nodded and I looked out my window. Anna, keep it together. Okay? You're with Jai and he loves you and you love him. Ross broke your heart. He doesn't deserve you. When we got to the hotel, Jai paid the taxi driver, he took out the luggage and we went inside the hotel which was pretty nice. Jai went to the counter and got us a room.

"Come on, Anna." Jai called out and I looked at him and went walking up to him.

I helped out Jai with 2 luggages. It was 4 suitcases in total. 2 for him, 2 for me and this time he actually let me take 2 suitcases. Guess he wasn't strong now since it's like 11 pm.

We went to our room and holy moly it was huge. The bed was in the middle of the room and all the walls were so colorful and it was just so beautiful. And we also had our own private bathroom in the room.

"Like it?" Jai asked as he set down his suitcases next to the bed.

"Love it!" I shrieked and dropped my suitcases next to Jai's suitcases.

"Now. Go to sleep, I'm gonna take a shower. " Jai said as he took out a towel and some joggers. He normally doesn't wear shirts when he goes to sleep. Which is okay by me cause... He has abs and his muscles like damn.

Umm Ejem, anyways, Jai entered to the bathroom and started to shower.

I changed into my PJ's and put my hair in a messy bun. I finished and I was bored so I took out my cellphone from my purse and checked on my twitter.

Wow. I'm so close to 1 million followers and I'm only following a few people but I sometimes follow fans.

I go on my mentions and smile as people tweeted stuff like "I love you so much. I'm so proud of you" and etc.

But what got in my attention was when I checked who was following, well, guess what? If you guessed Ross. You're correct. I don't know if I should follow him back or not. I started to think but I just ignored it and didn't follow him back.

I got a message and it was someone else, not from my contacts. I got off twitter and went to iMessages and checked the message.

I knew who it was from.

"Anna. I know you didn't say bye to me, I know you ignored me, I know you took Jai out of there fast. All on purpose. I honestly love you. I want things to go back as it was. Me and Laura aren't dating. It was all made up. And now the worst thing is that, you're my best friends baby"

Ross. I stayed frozen, not doing anything. Then I decided to just turn off my cellphone. Like if that would erase the message.

I left my phone charging and slipped to bed and closed my eyes. Ignoring everything. Ignoring Ross.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. Things are awkward between Ross, Jai and Anna isn't it?

Vote and Comment! I love reading all of your comments! It makes me smile :)