Chapter 8

Ross-

I sat on my bed crying as I read Anna's note that she left for me 4 months ago.

"Sorry I'm not good for you. You deserve Laura. She's way more prettier than me. More your style. I'm sorry I let you down. Go live your life with her. I'm just so sorry I let you down. Sorry for not being that type of girl you like. You know? You should've just told me it wasn't going to work cause now, I'm heartbroken and don't know if I could keep on living. You meant the world to me, Ross. I'm sorry I didn't meant the world to you.

Love, Anna"

I just started cry even more. Stupid Disney Channel, they made it up. Laura and I weren't dating and we certainty didn't approved it. Just because we were caught talking together over eating pizza doesn't mean we were dating. And thanks to that rumor, I lost Anna. And maybe forever.

Anna-

"I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" Makayla yelled into the phone.

"Which is...?" I trailed off, hoping she'll finish the sentence.

"I'm getting married to Riker!" Makayla screamed into the phone excitedly

"Congrats! AAAAHHHH! My best friend is getting married! My best friend is getting married!" I started to sing into the phone.

"Yessss! And the weeding is in 2 weeks! And I want you to be my bridesmaid!" Makayla said excitedly, again.

"That'll be great! Oh gosh. But 2 weeks? Why didn't you call me sooner!" I asked a little bit freaking out because I mean, my best friend is getting married and I want it to be the best wedding ever!

"Don't worry! I got everything ready. I got the bridesmaid dresses ready, I just need you to be here." Makayla spoked more calmly into the phone.

"Okay. Okay. I'll be there tomorrow! Same place? Same house?" I asked.

"Same place, same house." she responded.

"Okay. I'll grab a plane and I'll meet you there tomorrow! Bye!"

"Bye." Makayla spoke and hung up.

I sighed. My best friends getting married and I'm going to be her bridesmaid! Oh gosh!

My thoughts got interrupted as I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist. I panicked and quickly turned around.

"Did I scared you?" Jai, my boyfriend asked.

Right, I haven't quite said about my life. Well, my career is going great actually, umm... I was doing a duet with Jai and we starting to hang out more and he asked me out in the most romantic way and I said yes because I mean, I love him.

And I'm over Ross, I've been doing great without him in my life although I always seem to be thinking of him but no. I'm with Jai, the guy I love.

"Umm... Yeah, I think so." I answered, raising my eyebrow like if it was obvious.

"Awww, my baby got scared." He playfully said.

I laughed, "Jai, my best friend just called, Makayla, and she's getting married to Riker and she asked me to be her bridesmaid and of course, I said yes!"

"That's great news, babe! When's the weeding?" Jai asked as we both sat in the sofa in the living room

"In 2 weeks, so I'll have to leave tomorrow to California. And I want you to come, will you?" I asked a little nervous, hoping he'll say yes.

"I can't." Jai spoke sadly and looked at the ground.

Great. I'm probably gonna see Ross there and... I don't wanna see him and I really want to be in Jai's side.