Chapter 6

Anna-

"Nancy?"

She looked at me then at Ross. Yikes.

"Anna. Lets go. He's bad news." Nancy approached me and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Ross.

Ross quickly reacted and grabbed my other arm, pulling me away from Nancy. Now, I was being pulled from the left to the right and it started to hurt my arms. I seriously felt like one of my arms was going to fly out of my body. Eww. There's a disturbing image to picture.

"ANNA!" I heard someone scream. Rydel?

"Rydel, please come and help me." Ross pleaded and kept on trying to pull me away from Nancy.

"Riker! Rocky! Ratliff! Ryland! Please come and help!" Rydel screamed before running up to Ross and pulling me towards them.

Nancy wasn't that strong so when Rydel came and help, she let go, making me fly towards Ross who caught me.

"Ross, you're not gonna hurt her like you did to me." Nancy spat out as she rubbed her arms from all that strength she lost.

"I changed! In a better way." Ross replied.

"That's what you always said. But it's not true. Look at how far Anna has come. How? Because of me!" Nancy yelled angrily. Woah. I never saw this side of Nancy before.

"And Anna is coming with me. NOW!" Nancy said and grabbed my arm once more again.

"No." I said and pulled away from her grip.

"What?" Nancy asked in disbelief, taking a step backwards.

"I said no. I want to be with Ross. My brother. My REAL family." I said and cuddled up with Ross.

"Anna? But-" Nancy said in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry." I told her. I could see the hurt in her eyes. But I could also see the anger building up in them.

"How dare you!" Nancy yelled and tried to attack me but 2 police man came and grabbed her by each arm, they handcuffed her and started to take her away.

"No! Anna can't be with them! Let me go!" Nancy yelled as she was put in the car.

I looked at her and she really did cared about me but... She doesn't know how much Ross changed. Or how much I changed.

"Anna!" Riker yelled and pulled me in a hug

"Hey. I was hugging her first, you know?" Ross said a little angry but playfully.

"Ross. Shhh, I haven't seen them in years. We'll get our special time, just wait." I said and hugged Riker back. Then everyone else. How much I missed them, it's unbelievable.

"Where's Alex?" I questioned as I realized Alex wasn't here.

"He stayed at California." Rydel informed.

I nodded and I already wanted to go to California just because Alex was there.

"Riker!" Makayla screamed and ran up to Riker.

Riker grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Why didn't you tell me Anna was here?" Riker asked Makayla as soon as they both pulled away from the kiss.

"I thought you guys knew." Makayla answered a bit confused.

"Clearly, you didn't knew anything was wrong." Riker said and rolled his eyes.

"Well sorry, Mr. Know it all" Makayla said and got tackled by Riker with another kiss. They look so cute together.

"Anna?" Ross called out, making hand gestures to go by him which I obeyed and as soon as I got there, he threw his hand around my shoulders.