Chapter 37

Anna-

Ross doesn't deserve this. He definitely doesn't deserve this but what choice do I have? Jai is capable of anything and this favor I have to do won't be easy for me or for Ross. Especially if he thinks I'm ditching him for Jai. I just want Ross to be happy and in order for me to do that, I have to do this favor.

---
"Here's the favor," Jai smiled, one of those evil yet sexy smiles, "I need you to tell Ross that you're done with him and you're coming with me for a honeymoon."

What? Done with Ross? Go with Jai? HONEYMOON? What the fudge is this? Ross and I barely got together like few hours ago and now I have to brake up with him?

"I can't brake up with Ross," I snickered, "And I will definitely not go with you for a honeymoon, even if I was crazy."

"You didn't let me finish," Jai stood up from the bed, "We aren't really going to a honeymoon... Well, if you want to have one, I'm okay with it, but if you don't then we won't. This is only for 2 days and when those 2 days pass by, you can go back to Ross and I can wonder around the city. Or maybe I'll leave the state." Jai thought to himself the last part.

2 days? That doesn't seem bad. Ross can wait 2 days, can he? I really don't wanna loose him but wait, I can just tell Ross that I'm going for a mini trip out of the city and won't be back in 2 days. That way, he won't get hurt! I'm a genius.

"But the catch is," Jai smirked and sat next to me, "You have to tell Ross that you're coming with me for a honeymoon because you want to. You have to brake up with Ross. Then, you can explain all of this shit to him after the 2 days- Well, in that case if he still wants to listen to you." Jai smirked.

This son of a bitch. I just want to murder him right now.

"Will I have time to spend time with him?" I asked, my voice cracking a little. I have this fear... This fear inside my body that's telling me that Ross won't longer love me... That... That he would leave me after this. Move on without me. He would totally call me a bitch. But... The fear won't leave and I'm afraid that it would become true.

"A little, I guess." Jai shrugged, "You'll tell him tonight and I'll pick you up around midnight so that leaves you with-" Jai checked his wrist watch, "4 hours with Ross."

I nodded slowly and my body started to shake somehow. The fear... 4 hours with Ross isn't enough. Ross is going to leave me after this and he will not love me again. We just got back together and now I have to brake up with him because Jai told me to. And if I don't do it, Jai will do something horrible to me or my family. I know it. He doesn't need to tell me what he can do. I know what he can do.

"Why is it that you're having me do this favor?" I asked Jai, my voice cracking with every single word I spoke at the moment.

Jai looked at me, "He took you away from me... I know I can't get you back so, I want Ross to feel the pain I had when he took you away. And the good side for me is that I get to have you all alone." Jai half-smiled, "Do all the things we used to do when we were a couple..." Jai chuckled and looked away from me. He still has feelings for me but... I don't get why he almost tried to kill me or Ross. But, I didn't want to ask that question. All I wanted right now is to jump in Ross' arm and hold him tight and never let go.

"Let's go." I stood up from the bed, "Let's just get this over done." I sighed and looked at the door... Let's just go and destroy my life...

---

"Anna?" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and slightly shaking me. I snapped back to reality and looked up to see Ross with a concern look on his face, "What's wrong, babe? You've been out in space for almost 10 minutes," Ross paused and stared at me, "Are you sure Jai didn't do anything to you?"

I sighed heavily. Should I tell him? It's barely been an hour. I still have 3 hours. I need to make them count, "Baby, he didn't do anything to me." I gave him a fake smile and grabbed his hand in mine, "You're the only one I love no matter what." I told him as I started to caress his hand with my thumb. Ross smiled.

"I love you, Anna." Ross stood up from his bed, bringing me up with him, "I'll never love anyone as much as I love you." He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him tight. Like if today was the last time I'll ever see him. Which the possibility, can be true.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

16272819 years later:

Oh damn, guys! Ariana just posted a new chapter after 16272819 years later. Yeah!

....

"Guys, throw rocks at me if you want." - Ariana Grande

yep. Throw rocks at me, loves.

So sorry for the long wait, I finally finished editing and ya know. So, the favor is revealed! Jai is an idiot isn't he? Let's boo Jai out of stage! Boooo!!!!

Vote and comment! :)

xoxo, Ariana