My Body His Baby Wattpadprize...

By MissyJ31

Bella goes in the clinic to donate her eggs and comes out knocked up by Hollywoods biggest star, Logan Spade... More

My Body His Baby
Fired (Edited)
Pregnant (Edited)
Logan Spade (Edited)
Proposition (Edited)
The Villa (Edited)
Logan's departure (Edited)
While he's away... (Edited)
Interview (Edited)
Ten weeks later (Edited)
Twenty Three Weeks (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 1(of 3) (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 2(of3) (Edited)
Christmas Vacation Part 3(of3) (Edited)
Eight Months (Edited)
About time (Edited)
Ready to Go (Edited)
Meet The Parents (Edited)
Kisses (Edited)
Parallels (Edited)
Concubine (Edited)
Surprises and Lies (Edited)
Planning a Trip (Edited)
Family Time (Edited)
The Best Day Ever (Edited)
Home (Edited)
Confrontation (Edited)
The Beginning of the End (Edited)
Sequel?
Update on Sequel
The Sequel is HERE
Sequel is now up

Mommy duty (Edited)

33.1K 966 36
By MissyJ31

A loud pitched scream snapped my eyes right open. I sat up in the bed risking whiplash, glancing at the clock I saw that it was only two thirty in the morning and I literally just fell asleep a couple hours ago. I stumbled out of the bed hearing another cry joining in.

Fantastic, they were both up.

I slipped across the floor in my daze. I ran out of the room and straight to the nursery down the hall. I turned on the lights. Baby Logan was the closest, his little face all red as he screamed all that his lungs could muster. I transferred him into the bassinet and moved over to grab Tegan. Poor thing was just getting started to have a fit. I slipped her in the bassinet and slid it over to the rocking chair. I turned on some classical music so I didn't fall asleep and slipped off my top.

I was able to get Logan grasped onto my nipple as I held onto Tegan's hand and offered her some soothing words. I needed to distract her for a moment. I had to get the twins off of the same exact schedule because mama only has two hands.

This was my life for the first week. Logan came by to help often. He couldn't do as much since I insisted on breastfeeding without pumping. But I recently had to buy one because Logan wants to be able to take care of the twins on his own. I'm not quite ready to give them up. I do have plans to have a dinner with my parents in a couple days and I don't want my children out there with the paparazzi. They are dying to get a picture of my child. Logan has stated that people have already offered him at least ten million dollars for a cover picture.

The longer I stare at the pumps the more defeated I become. I have to do this, I know. Logan will kill me if I attempt to take the twins to dinner with me. I sighed and looked over at my beautiful babies downstairs with me. I had bassinets for them so they didn't have to be out of my sight. Nancy was currently looking over both of them. She has neglected me to the twins well-being.

She looked over at me and smirked. "You're not even going to try them."

I shrugged. "I read the directions. There's no hurry. I"m not seeing my parents until the end of the week." The TV was on in the background in my very big family room. Nancy stood ignoring the other couch and Lazy-Boy.

Nancy laughed at me. "You're going to get out of it, aren't you?"

I smiled at her. "They are my children. Where they go is my choice?"

She laughed again. "Young lady, they are both of your children. You have to include him in your plans."

I narrowed my eyes at her, knowing deep down she was correct. I glanced around the room for my cell to call Logan and have it out with him. My doorbell rang, Nancy glimpsed the twins before she went to go check. I located my cell and began to dial the number just when I heard a very distinctive voice.

Mark

"Nancy, would you mind taking the rest of the day off? I plan to cook for Bella, tonight."

Mark came in to view wearing jean shorts, tennis shoes, and a nice red shirt. Nancy glanced at me to see what I thought about Mark's orders for her. I simply nodded that it was all right if she left. I didn't need a babysitter or for someone to cook for me so it didn't matter. She kissed the twins on their forehead right before she headed out.

"Pumping," Mark asked me after Nancy had left.

I shrugged. "Attempting, I have to go out and I'd rather not have the twins. The paparazzi are getting daring, Logan says. They've tried to come over the gate and slip through when the gate opens."

He sat beside me. "How have you been doing?"

I blew out my mouth vibrating my lips. I looked at myself. I was currently sitting on the couch in clothes I've worn for the past two days: a black tank top and sweats. They were my maternity wear. They were pretty big, but I still had my fat belly starting to fold in on me now making me look plain chubby. My hair was another atrocity. My dark locks were in a tangled ponytail. I was less than appealing on all counts.

"I don't matter only the twins."

Mark scooted closer to me. "Not true, happy mom. Happy babies."

I let a chuckle slip through my lips. "You're so cheesy." I playfully shoved him.

"You love to abuse me, I think."

I nodded. "You'd think correctly. What did you bring to feed me with?"

"Speaking of cheese, cheesy pasta."

The twins heard the sound of food. Tegan began to whine. I'm beginning to recognize the sounds of a soft discomfort cry before I got the screaming. I jumped to my feet, but Mark is quicker than me. He swooped her up and placed her in my arms. She wasn't that far only a foot or so.

"Thanks," I stated as I took her from him.

I made sure to check her diaper. She is still dry. After that I held her in my arms and rocked her a bit. All the baby books said to make sure she's actually hungry first. I'm not supposed to just put a bottle in her mouth every time that she screams. I try to soothe her and give her some attention. I could hardly believe Tegan and baby Logan were nearly two weeks old. It was still unreal that I gave birth to the miracle of life.

Tegan quieted after awhile. She felt my presence, my scent, and knew she was safe. "I'll get started on dinner," Mark told me.

I nodded to him. All the while, I played with Tegan. She didn't give me much only watched me with her eyes. I couldn't wait until the amazing baby noises and then speaking or playing with toys. All of this excitement with raising a child, I just couldn't wait. MIchelle told me to take it slow because this precious time will fly by. I plan to savor every moment.

Around the time, Tegan calmed and her eyes began to shut again, I lied her down and baby Logan awoke. I knew he was hungry right away. The sound of his cry made my breast begin churning out the milk. I'd heard of this happening and it's been happening to me for the last week. My body knew when my baby needed to feed.

I brought Logan over and unstrapped my nursing bra. I set him up in my arm and helped him latch onto my breast. I wanted him to eat his full. I remembered freaking out so much at the beginning of this week because both of the babies had lost weight. I could see it. I phoned the doctor and they told me it was normal and they'd gain it all back, to make sure the babies ate every couple hours and to wake them if they don't eat after four hours.

Luckily, my twins make sure to get up for their feedings. I burped Logan after his feeding, but I didn't have the towel in the right place and some of it spilled onto my dark top. I cleaned up what I could then took Logan upstairs with me. I lied him in his crib while I changed into another top. I brought him back downstairs and put him in the bassinet.

Mark was done with dinner then. I was able to get through half of my dinner before Tegan was actually ready for her feeding.

"Mommy duty," Mark joked.

I nodded and rushed over to her. "Momma's here," I told my crying angel. I picked her up, seeing her chubby cheeks growing rosy. I set her up against my other breast so that she could feed.

"I'll clean up." Mark said.

"You don't have to," I told him.

"I want to," he stated.

I smiled at his kindness. I turned back to Tegan. Her gray eyes looking up into mine. Her small dark curls on her head. I hadn't gotten around to dressing them today. Both her and Logan only wore onesies with some little word. Tegans white onesie said Princess with a purple and pink crown.

Somehow during her burping she managed to use the bathroom. I hated to change her so early, but I did. My babies did not like waste on them at all. They screamed the second they used the bathroom. I figured this would help in a couple years when it came time to potty train.

I put her back in her bassinet and dropped the diaper in a separate bag and dropped it in the trash so it wouldn't stink up the downstairs. I sat back on the stairs with Mark beside me. We both collapsed down exhausted. I looked over at him.

"Thanks for dinner. It was really delicious. I'm glad you made extras."

He nodded. "I wanted to do something nice for you. You deserved it."

"Why," I asked.

"You're a  new mom taking care of two children alone."

"Yeah, everyone has been so nice by helping me out. I suppose I owe you another thanks for telling me to let them in. I even have parents now. I don't even know how I will ever repay you for this."

Mark slid all the way over until there was no room between the two of us. "You could...go on a date with me."

My eyes widened. I was struck speechless. "Too complicated, you and Logan already trip over each other. I don't want to cause anymore friction."

"Do you like him?" Mark asked. "Bella, given that you like Logan, I would not pursue you any further."

Oh. Did I like Logan? Logan is married. He did separate from Vanessa. Logan is free. So, why were the words lodged in my throat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 23
Colton Daniel has it all. Athletic ability, good looks, good grades, and a smoking hot girlfriend. With his future locked and loaded he breezes throu...
5.2K 170 4
becoming the wife of a big thai business owner does not make this boy happy because of becoming this wife to protect the safety sweetheart of husband...
2.4K 301 22
US Marshal Cole Wagner devotes his life to his work. He strives to protect those who can't protect themselves and he saves lives. And, he's good at i...
27.1K 2.3K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.