Closer to the Edge.

By ShannonfreakingLeto

More

Closer to the Edge.
Closer to the edge part 2
Closer to the Edge part 3
Closer to the Edge:4
Closer to the edge:5
Closer to the Edge:6
Closer to the Edge:6.2
Closer to the edge:7
Closer to the edge:8
Closer to the Edge. 9
Closer to the Edge. 10
Closer to the edge 11
Closer to the Edge 12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

Closer to the Edge 13

634 8 2
By ShannonfreakingLeto

Sound check went without any hiccups, everything was ready for the show the next day. We had all arranged to go out for dinner as we hadn't done for a long time. Arranging to meet everyone in the hotel lobby at 7 we all had a couple of hours to relax and then get ready. We were in a fancy hotel and all had couple rooms. The bed was massive and everything in the bathroom had a his and her side.

Stepping into the double shower. I turned the spray on and rested my head against the wall and let the hot water pour down my back calming me instantly. Shannon walked into the shower and flashed me a smile walking over to the other shower in the cubicle I smile as I know he won't be in his side of the shower for much longer. Washing my hair I begin to hum a tune.

In my own little world I turn my back to Shannon I rub my hair making the shampoo soap up, walking back under the spray I run my hands though my hair to get rid of all the soap. Still humming I reach up onto the shower rack and grab the conditioner. Flipping all my hair onto one shoulder I squeeze some conditioner onto the palm of my left hand before taking some and working it into the bottom of my hair. Once all the product has been distributed I run my fingers through my hair trying to get rid off all the knots. Taking a hair tie from my wrist I quickly pull it into a low bun to let the conditioner soak into my hair. Grabbing my razor I begin to shave my under arms and legs. Putting it back down again I grab the soap and wash my under arms and privates. Putting the soap down I pick up my shower gel and squeeze some into the loofa and begin working it into my body. Turning my neck in Shannon's direction I forgot he was present in the couple shower. Smiling to him I worked the shower gell into a foam as he was washing his hair. Rinsing the loofa I hung it back up and turned the heat of the shower up. Reaching for the hair tie I pull it out and rinse the conditioner from my hair. Standing under the spray enjoying the heat my eyes drift close as Shannon turns his shower off. Opening my eyes, Shannon picks all the bottles up and puts them back into the shower stand. Turning around, I turn the shower off and run my hands down my body trying to get rid off all the excess water. Shannon opened the large glass door and handed me a large fluffy towel. Taking it and giving him a small smile as a thank you. I rub my body down. Wrapping my body in the large towel I walk out of the cubicle and get another towel working on my hair, Once my hair stops dripping I walk to the mirror and wipe the steam off. I pick up my brush and brush down my hair. Pulling it to my side I work all the knots out. Flicking it around I place a hair band to keep it out of my face as I apply face cream. Grabbing my body butter I begin to work it into my body smelling the sweet coconut smell. Smiling I begin to hum night of the hunter. Washing my hands I put the lid of the cream back down and pick up my cosmetics bag. Applying a small amount of concealer, I set a base for my eye shadow and do a simple Smokey eye then pick up eye liner and do a winged effect, curling my eyelashes all I had to do was apply mascara and lipstick. Turning around after finishing my make up. Shannon is at the sink to my left putting on his aftershave. Smiling at him as he places the bottle down, I am happy we both were able to wash and get somewhat ready for going out for a meal with the band. Turning my attention back round to the mirror I pull the hairband from my hair and apply some moose. Scrunching my hair I let it fall around my face in loose waves. Walking into the main room. I pick up the underwear I had already picked out. Pulling on the black pants they sit perfectly and show the bottom part of my bum without being to revealing. Clasping my bra I adjust myself. The bra was perfect for the outfit. I held me in place with just the right amount of uplift and support needed. Dropping the towel onto the closest chair I walk towards my outfit. Pulling the pencil skirt on, it rests just before my knees. I slipped on my top next and tucked it into the skirt. Pulling on a pair of black high heels. I walk over to my dressing table and put on my favourite perfume. Turning around to look at the clock on the wall I see it is 6:55. Perfect timing. Grabbing my black clutch I throw in the main items I would be needing for the night. Turning around I see Shannon putting his stripped blazer on. Flashing me a smile it gave me butterfly's in my stomach. He was wearing a pair of black trousers, A plain white top, his blazer and his black broages. He looked good. Walking forward he smiled, he pulled me by my waist band of my skirt and crushed his body to mine.

'you look beautiful, as always' He said simply as he pressed his lips to my forehead

'you look handsome and you smell amazing' I reply as Shannon steps away and picks up his phone and key card.

'We better get going or we will be late' He says as he walks towards the door and closes it. Walking down the corridor Shannon places his hand on the small of my back and ushers me to the elevator. Once inside I intertwine our hands and rest my head against his chest.

'I love you Shannon' I say as i feel his heart beat under my hand

'I love you too, Shiloh' He replies and kisses me on the top of my head.

--

Dinner was amazing and everyone was enjoying hanging around with no place to go. It was great to see everyone all dressed up and looking good. Tomo and Vicki looked amazing and sat opposite each other at the table the sparkle in Vicki's eye never left. Jared and Tyler sat beside each other and were talking quietly at some parts of the night. Laughing I remember those days when all you wanted to do was go back to the hotel. Shannon had been a gentleman all night holding doors open and pulling my chair out. As we all talked the night away enjoying the company, desert was ordered. Once it arrived everyone dived in. I ordered the chocolate cake and ice-cream. A spoon appeared from the corner of my eye and dipped into my desert. Turning my head just in time as Shannon popped the contents into his mouth with a cheeky smile on his face

'Hey eat your own' I said as I playfully slapped Shannon's chest. Taking my spoon I dived into Shannon's cheesecake. Before I could bring the spoon to my mouth Shannon had already grabbed my wrist and moved it to his. Eating what was on the spoon Shannon smiled and licked his lips

'I couldn't help myself it looked too good' He replied as he broke more of his desert off

'That's not fair, where's my share' I said as I motioned to his. Lifting his spoon up Shannon brought the cold metal to my mouth, spoon feeding me the piece of cheesecake. Chewing slowly, I finally swallowed and licked my lips. Shannon leaned forward and wiped a small bit of crumb I must have missed. Leaning forward Shannon pressed his lips to mine softly making my head spin. Placing his hand on my thigh it slowly wandered up when he pulled away. As I took another bite Shannon spread my legs and began to run his finger along the top part of my thigh. Trying not to struggle under his touch, I stuffed the contents in my mouth trying to focus on anything other than Shannon's touch. Failing miserably when he pulled my pants to the side and ran his finger up me. Shuddering under his touch I pressed my thighs together trying to let him to move away, it did the opposite and made him dig his fingers into the soft flesh at the top of my legs. Closing my eyes I tried to contain my composure as Shannon's fingers started doing a little dance. Opening my eyes I looked at him as his concentration was on what his little brother was saying. Shannon finally took his hand away dragging his fingers into the flesh leaving goose bumps behind. Turning and smiling at me before he began eating again. Half and hour had past and a few more inappropriate touches from Shannon we had all called it a night. Walking hand in hand to the elevator we all rode it up to our floor. Saying our goodbyes we walked down the corridor and placed the key-card in. Shannon walked in and took his blazer off, he pushed me against the nearest wall before the door had clicked into its lock. Hearing the door bang close Shannon pressed his lips to mine all of his earlier behaviour finally catching up on him. Kicking his shoes off he pulled the t-shirt up and over his head, mine soon followed. Spinning me around he pressed my chest against the wall and slowly dragged the zip of my skirt down. The next thing to come off my body was my bra. Flinging it across the room Shannon spun me around and kissed all along my jaw and began down my neck leaving open mouthed kisses. Pulling at the loops in his trousers I started to unbutton his trousers. Biting down on my neck and sucking hard, had my back arching away from the wall, Shannon leaned back and smiled knowing he would leave a mark.

---

Hearing the phone ring from the bedroom. Shannon pulled away and looked at me puzzled. We were in the shower both under the same spray, lifting my eyebrow in confusion as it didn't sound like his phone. Coming back in for a kiss as the ringing stop only for it to start back up again. Pulling away Shannon sighed knowing the caller wouldn't give up. The moment of realization hit me like a brick wall. It was a song I haven't heard in a long time, it was personalized ringtone for. my mother. My eyes shot wide as I pushed Shannon out of the way before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. Rushing into the main room Shannon shouted after me, ignoring him I looked for my small clutch where my phone was. After battling with the clasp I fished it out and pressed the answer button.

'hello' came a small voice

'Hello, mum?' I answered

'Oh Shiloh, it's great to hear your voice' My mother replied. In the background I heard Shannon turn the shower off and the glass door open. Turning my attention back to my phone call my heart stopped at the last words that came out of my mothers mouth.

'Shiloh, its your father' She said as her voice broke.

Sitting in a daze I could not get the information to register in my brain. My dad had been in a car accident and was in the hospital really ill, and they weren't sure if he would make it. They gave him two weeks to live. After struggling a goodbye I ended the call and dropped my phone to the floor when Shannon appeared in the room.

'Who was that Shi' He asked as he adjusted the towel on his waist.

Sitting there a tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. Shannon noticed and was sitting beside me in a flash

'Shi,Shi, Shiloh what's going on?' He asked as he searched my face for an answer.

'It's my dad, I have to go home' I said as I stood up and put on the first piece of clothing I could find. Once I was dressed I ran between he bathroom and started throwing all my belongings into my suitcase. Shannon pulled on a pair of his boxers before walking over and held my shaking form.

'Shiloh, baby what's happening?' He asked worry written all over his face

'My dad's been in an accident, they don't think he is going to make it. I have to go home and see him' I said as I tried to get out of Shannon's hold.

Finally breaking free Shannon stood puzzled and watched me empty everything into my suitcase.

'Can you call Emma and get me the next plane back home' I said as I pulled on a pair of shoes.

'Yeah, sure' Shannon said with no emotion in his voice. Turning around Shannon had a look of worry in his face. Walking over and closing the distance I hugged him hard. A tear escaped and I couldn't control the rest that followed

'Hey,hey,hey it's going to be ok' He said as he placed both hands on either side of my face lifting my head to look at him.

'How do you know that Shannon'

'Your dad is a fighter he will get through this, I'll talk to Jared to try and move the shows and I will come with you' He said as he dropped his hand and pulled his phone out

'No Shannon, you have to stay on tour, I won't let you ruin this for me' I said as I walked away and lifted my suitcase up and pulled the handle up.

'Shiloh I'm coming with you, I am not leaving you' Shannon said as he started packing his bags

'Shannon, I'm not going to argue with you about this. I have to go' I said as I reached for the handle.

Pulling it down I shakily made my way down the corridor and waited for the elevator, tears still pouring down my face. Shannon barged out of the room shouting on Emma and Jared. Doors swung open, I heard Shannon explain what was happening to the others. The elevator doors opened. I heard him shout my name just as the doors closed. More tears streamed down my face. I didn't know the next time i would see him. Everything was happening to fast.

*Shannon's POV*

Running towards the elevator my fist bashed against the cold metal doors as they closed. She couldn't leave without saying goodbye. I didn't know when I would see her again. Emma was on the phone to the airline company booking her a ticket. Jared tried to calm me down and reassure me she would be back when her father was better. The thought made me sick to the stomach. Walking back to my room, my head all over the place I realised I was in the hotel corridor with only my boxers on. I couldn't care less. Shiloh was gone and I wasn't sure how ill her father was. The thought about losing the two of them made me feel sick to the stomach. I knew I was over reacting but the last time when she went back home she didn't come back on tour, we were separate for 4 months. I don't know what would happen without her. In situations like this, you realize how much a person means to you, now I know truly in my heart it is Shiloh I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 167 15
This is connected to 30STM. This will be the only story with the Leto men in it. it came out of no where! I do love them!!
739 0 37
22.2K 875 65
This story was written with @miss-shannanigans.