Mad Love [Kouha x OC]

By PrettyLittleDragon

Nori Arashi is the daughter of a magician. Her life as a doctor was great, but one day a prince enters her li... More

A/N and Info
Saveing his life #1
Awkward moment #2
Playing games #3
New Info #4
He Leaves #5
Dream Of Two #6
Journey Begins #7
The Palace #8
The Royal Family #9
His Dark Side #10
These Feelings #11
Two Stories #12
Power Beyond Expectation #13
New Teacher #14
It's Not A Date #15
Blood And Bonding #16
Things After Us #17
We After Answers #18
A Nighmare Behind Dreams #19
Black Sea #20
Foolish Girl, Twisted Boy #21
Fruits And Wine #23
Focused On Work #24
Maybe I Was Wrong #25
Back To The Palace #26
Our Hiden Love #27
Blood Drips Like Tears #28
EXTRA #1/ Yandare Kouha
Protect The Royalty #29
Lives On The Line #30
I Will Kill Myself #31-33
Jar Of Hope #34
The New Head Doctor #35
Back Home #36
Extra #2: Modern AU
Autumn Festival #37
Battle In The Horizon# 38
War And Death #39
War And Death part 2 #40
A/N And Shit To Know
Goodbye Head Priest #41
Apologies #42
Faithful Picnik #43
Group Meme Shit
Group Meme Shit Part 2
Exrta 9#: Fairy Tale Storm 1#
Group Meme Shit Part 3
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
An: VOTE
Group Meme Shit Part 4
A/N

Studying And A Visitor #22

398 4 2
By PrettyLittleDragon

Hello! Enjoy the story and the beauty of Kougyoku 😍😍😍.

Nori's pov.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on a flying carpet. I slowly sat up and saw JunJun, JinJin and ReiRei infront of me. I didn't see Kouha anywhere and desided to ask.

"Where is Kouha?" I asked and JinJin turned around to look at me. She smiled and came to my side.

"He's rideing your horse Nori-sama." She said and I smile. 'That's interesting. He never lets anybody ride him except me.'

"Can I see?" I asked and laid on the carpet so that my stomack was agenst it. I looked down and saw Kouha rideing Kemuri. He didn't have any difficulties doing it and I was kinda surprised.

"Where are we going?" I asked and looked at JinJin.

"Back to the palace." She said and I look ahead of us. I saw Rakushou at the horizon and the palace too. I sat down on the carpet and touched my cheast. ReiRei looked at me and so did JinJin.

"Is your cheast hurting Nori-sama?" ReiRei asked and I look at her.

"No. I was just thinking what the hell happen back there. I only remember some of it." I said and JinJin moved to my side.

"Maybe it's better that you don't remember all of it. Just try and forget about it." JinJin said and I look at the sky. 'How can I forget all that? I saw my uncle die in front of my eyes. I know he tried to kill mom when she was pregnant with me, but still. I need to have a talk with dad.'

"Nori-sama? Are you okay?" JinJin asked and I look at her. I smiled and looked at the sky again.

"I'm fine. The important thing is that we all are safe and the organistion is gone." I said and JinJin smiled. We were above Rakushou and landed on one of the gardens.

"I'm gonna go find Kouha." I said and ran off to wait for him.

[Timeskip by three days]

I started my studies two days ago and it was great. Kouha and I told Kouen-san and Koumei-chan about the organisation. Now they were forming a law, that said: All of the members of the organisation are sentaced to death and those who help them or are connected to it must be punished and locked away. Kouha was able to get them to think the organisation was agenst Kou Empire. So they took it really seriously. Me being good friends with Koumei-chan also helped. All that happen three days ago was still clear and I would see nightmares about it. I was getting over it, thanks to Kouha, Kougyoku and others wanting to help me. I was walking towards the training area, where Dome sensei was waiting for me. I saw Judal sleeping in a tree and had an idea. I walked under the tree and took a peach from the ground.

"Master! Fresh peaches!" I said and Judal woke up. He looked at me with a confused look.

"What did you just call me? He asked and I smile. I threw the peach at him. He catched it, but lost some of his palance. I kicked the tree as hard as I could and looked at the magi laying on the ground.

"What the hell Nori!?" He asked and I start to laugh.

"How dare you laught at me!?" He asked and I fell on my knees laughing.

"There is-is a-a-a bi-hihihihih-birdnest on your head!!!" I said as I laughed. He looked too funny and cute.

"If somebody would see you now they would be terrified of the great magi of Kou Empire!!!" I said and kept on laughing. I knew Judal was annoyid and that made it even more funny. I was suprised to hear another voice laugh. I looked at Judal and saw him laughing he also had pushed the birdnest off of his head. 'What!? He is laughing!? At who!? Me?!' I was so confused that I stopped laughing.

"Your laugh sounds like somebody chockeing on a piece of peach!!!" Judal laughed and pointed his finger at me. I started to laught again and I had to admit that he was funny. After a while we stopped and both of us were breathing heavy. I had a hard time breathing in and Judal noticed this.

"You okay?" Judal asked and I was finally able to breath.

"Yeah!" I said and Judal smiled. I had never seen him smile like that. It wasn't a smirk or an evil smile. It was warm and cute.

"You know Judal. With a smile like that you could be popular with women." I said and he looked at me.

"Shut up! I don't like smileing." He said and I giggle.

"Stop being shy! You have a handsome face, a beautiful smile and a cute laugh!" I said and he looked at me. I looked at him as I smiled.

"You should not flirt with other men, when you love another." He said and I blush right away. 'How does he know!?'

"Wh-What!?" I said and he lookes at me.

"Come on! I'm a magi, I see the rukh and it goes crazy around you and Kouha." Judal said and I look at the ground.

"I know!! I'm just wondering when you learned what love is?" I asked and he looks away.

"Kougyoku told me about it." He said still looking away. I giggled and Judal looked at me.

"You're so cute." I said and stood up. I walk to Judal and help him up.

"Just so you know. Don't tell anybody I love him and I was not flirting with you. I gave you a compliment, friends do that sometimes." I said and Judal didn't say a word.

"Well! I need to go, Dome sensei is waiting for me." I said and start walking off. Judal flew back on the tree and looked at the sky as he took a bite of the peach.

[After the studies]

I sat on the ground and looked at Dome sensei. He was walking to me and I look at him with a smile.

"You sure are strong for somebody your size and age." He said and helped me up.

"Thanks!" I said and he smiled.

"We don't have any lessons tomorrow. A visitor is coming and we are tasked with security of the dinning room and meeting room. Or should I say the whole day. Be at the meeting room tomorrow at 12 am." Dome sensei said and I nod. 'Could that be the reason why Kouha has been somewhere the whole day?'

"See you tomorrow Nori." He said and I look at him.

"Yeah." I said and start walking away. I walk towards my room and soon arriwe there. I open the door and light up the lanterns. It was getting dark and I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and saw ReiRei. She was holding a tray that had my dinner.

"Nori-sama, your dinner." She said and I took the tray from her and place it on my table. I look at ReiRei and she smiled.

"Thank you ReiRei." I said and she bowed. After that she closed the door and left. I walk to the table and start eating. After that I do some paper work and went to sleep.

[Morning: 12am]

I was standing infront of the enternce to the meeting room. I had an light armor on, that protected my shoulders, cheast area and legs. The armor was made out of a silver colored metal and under tha I had a sligthly red, but mostly orange kimono. It wasn't the longest kimono, but still reached to my knees. I had my hair up on a ponytail and my staff with me. I saw Dome sensei walking towards me with a smile.

"The armor and the kimono suit you." He said and I look at his armor. I was slighty different, it looked more heavy than mine. He was also wearing a kimono for men. He had his staff with him and also...two swords?

"What's with the swords?" I asked and he handed me the smaller one.

"Sometimes magic is not the best way to fight, so I brought us these." He said and I pulled the sword out of it's sheet. It was a fine sword that much I know.

"You know. Wearing official uniform of Kou's magician and having that sword makes you a higher level magician." Dome sensei said and I push the sword back in its sheet. I look at him with a questioning look.

"What?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I mean that you are no longer a student. You are an assistant of mine." He said and I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nod. I was overflowing with happiness and almost jumped into the air.

"Yahoooo!" I said loudly and the door behind me open.

"Be quiet!" I hear a fimiliar voice say and turned around to see
Koumei-chan.

"Sorry Koumei-chan!" I said and realised he was just staring at me. His cheeks had a pink tone on them and his eyes were locked on me.

"Koumei-chan?" I asked and he snapped out of it.

"Oh? I was just looking how good the armor looks on you. Wait a minute? Is she your assistant Dome?"
Koumei-chan asked and Dome sensei nod.

"She has proven herself to be quite a magician." He said and I smile. Suddenly a quardian runs to us from the other dirrection.

"The carrage is here." He said and I look at Dome sensei. He looked at me and we nod to each other. We start walking away from the meeting room and soon saw the carrage. I walk to it and the door open. I bow and Dome sensei did too.

"Huh? What is this?" A female voice asked.

"Miss Peiang! My name is Nori Arashi, and I'm going to be your securiry guard for this day." I said and looked up to see the girl infront of me.

The girl infront of me had beautiful dark skin and black hair. Her green eyes shined in the sun as she walked to us.

"And my name is Dome Katoka. I'm also one of your personal guards for the day." Dome sensei said and we look up. The girl infront of me was taller than me. Now that I look at her, she is the same hight as Kouha.

"What is with Kou these days? I was supposed to have the best guards and they gave me a little girl along with an old man." The girl whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Miss Peiang. I promice you that your safety is above ours and there is nothing that could hurt you." I said and she walked to me.

"Is that so? How old are you anyway?" She asked and I look at her.

"I'm 17, miss Peiang." I said and she looked at me. Her expression was supprised and she looked at Dome sensei and then at me.

"So you're a year older than me. Anyway, I want to leave now." She said and as she did we started to walk towards the meeting room. 'This is gonna be one hell of a day.' We arriwed at the meeting room and the doors were shut. At that moment the boring meeting started. I looked around the room and noticed only me and Dome sensei were guarding the meeting. There was also Kouha, Kouen-san, Koumei-chan, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu, Hakuei, the Emperess, other princesses, miss Peiang and Judal. Who was walking to me as I looked around if there was anyone else. Judal came to my side and we stood there, bored as the meeting continued.

And again a part is done. I hope you liked it and remember to vote and comment.

Sorry about the mistakes and see ya in the next part!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 279 9
Kaito Kuroba gets an unexpected surprise when his daughter from the future arrives to save the life of his future self. There's just one slight probl...
2.5K 80 11
A child from the outside world, a descendant of a strong magician lineage. This child is the strongest in the bloodline and yet, he don't need to sle...
97.3K 3.1K 12
Kouha from Magi When you find out you're to be in an arranged marriage with the Kou Empire you aren't the happiest girl. Upon fist meeting with Kouha...
1.3K 73 2
[dungeon meshi x reader] In which a girl, a spell away from living a thousand years, tries to live.