A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

Alecia_Xo ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Who Would Have Thought Part 9.

13.4K 330 19
Alecia_Xo ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

Y/N POV.

I finish shower and changed into some jeans and a shirt when I heard the door open. I put my shirt down properly and looked to see Bella and Gigi smirking at me.

Y/n:"What?"I asked confused. They shook their heads and smiled at me.

Bella:"Nothing...come on were waiting for you"She said. I nodded and put my shoes and jersey on. I walked down and saw everyone talking. I sat between Hailey and Kylie.

Y/n:"People..."I said greeting all of them. They mumbled a few hello's and went back on their phones.

Kendall:"Hey Y/n/n?"She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked.

Kendall:"The girls and I wanna go to my place for a sleepover since all their stuff is there...can you drive us?"She asked. I could everyone was a bit drained from today's events so I nodded.

Y/n:"Sure...and your sisters?"I asked.

Tyga:"We got it"He said. I nodded and woke up looking at them.

Y/n:"Alright, should we go before it gets late?"I asked. They nodded and got up. I was standing with the guys outside waiting for the girls making conversation.

Abel:"We're gonna go to my place and chill for a while...wanna come?"He asked. I nodded and smiled.

Y/n:"Yeah...I've been dying for some down time"I said. They nodded and gave me small smiles.

Zayn:"We can tell"He said laughing. I nodded and laughed as well. I saw all the girls walk out and Kylie lock up.

Kylie:"Alright...let's go"She said.

Y/n:"Alright let's get going..."I said opening the doors for them. I helped them all get in the car and walked to the driver side.

Tyga:"We'll meet you at Ken's"He said. I nodded and started the car.

Y/n:"You got it"I said. We started driving to Ken's and I could see the girls smirking at me making me a little uncomfortable. I turned to look at Hailey and saw admiring the city lights as we drove.

Gigi:"Y/n/n can you put some music on?"She asked. I nodded and handed them my phone.

Y/n:"Go crazy"I said. They looked through my phone and smiled big at me.

Kendall:"By any chance...do you have any of your new music here?"She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"Nope and knowing you girls it's a good thing I didn't"I said making them pout"You will just have to wait till my concert ladies"I said.

Gigi:"Fine then I'm playing the song you did with my boyfriend"She said. I heard I don't wanna live forever playing and chuckled. I looked at Hailey and saw a small smile make it's way onto her lips. She looked at and smiled.

Hailey:"I don't wanna live forever....."She sang. All the girls looked at us and sang.

Gigi:"Cause I know I'll be livin in vain"She sang. I chuckled while they all sang the songs while we drove to Kendall's house. We arrived at Kendall's place making the girls pout.

Bella:"Aww it's over"She said. I chuckled and hopped out opening the doors for them.

Y/n:"Sadly"I said making them laugh and get out. I walked to Hailey's side and opened the door for her. The girls all walked in Ken's house while I walked with Hailey. The guys were waiting for me while I walked her.

I've been dying to ask Hailey something and I'm extremely nervous to do so. I tried to calm down and relax and just ask her. I took a deep breathe when we approached Kendall's front door and looked at her.

Y/n:"Uh Hails?"I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

Hailey:"Yes?"She asked. I cleared my throat and I could see everyone looking at us from inside and outside the house.

Y/n:"Well...since we both uh like each other and I really really like you"I said taking another deep breathe"I was wondering if you'd like to go on date with me?"I asked looking at her. She cracked a smile at me and pulled me in for a bear hug.

Hailey:"I'd like that a lot actually..."She said in my ear making shivers go down my spine. She pulled away and kissed my cheek"So when?"She asked excited. I chuckled and smiled at her.

Y/n:"I'll text you the details..."I said. She nodded and smiled bigger making me chuckle at how excited she was"Go inside before they come out here and kill me"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Bye Y/n/n"She said hugging me again. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mines around her waist and pulled her closer.

Y/n:"Bye my love"I said. She pulled away and blushed. She walked inside and gave me one more smile before closing the door. I walked towards the guys who had smirks on their faces.

Abel:"So Baldwin huh"He said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"What can I say..."I said turning around and saw her and the girls laughing from the inside of the house"She's got me hooked"I said. They all smirked and nodded.

Zayn:"Alright Romeo let's go to Abel's place and chill"He said. I nodded and drove over to his place thinking about tomorrow. We arrived at his place and plopped on his couch sighing.

Y/n:"God I'm drained"I said making them chuckle. They all sat down and looked at me.

Tyga:"So...Hailey?"He asked smirking.

Y/n:"What? She's a sweetheart and there's just something about her..."I said looking at them. I sat up straight and looked at them with a serious face"There's something about her I can't put my finer on...she just draws me in"I said.

Abel:"Well, I haven't see you look at someone that way since...."He said trailing off. They all nodded and looked at me.

Y/n:"I know and it's scary to me but I don't feel that way when I'm around her. It's like she makes me more open to things in life and it feels good"I said smiling at the end.

Zayn:"As long as you're happy then we're happy"He said. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Thanks guys...for being there for me. It means a lot"I said. They all smiled and nodded.

Tyga:"No problem...so Where are you gonna take her?"He asked. I smirked and shook my head.

Y/n:"It's a surprise plus I'm sure your girlfriends will tell you all about it"I said. They looked at me weird but nodded.

Abel:"Video games?"He asked. We all nodded and grabbed the controllers. We played till one in the morning and all of them passed out. I put the game off and saw that I got a call from Hailey. I smiled and called back walking to the other room.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n..."She said sleepily. I smiled at how cute she sounded  and spoke up.

Y/n:"Did I wake you up love?"I asked.

Hailey:"No I was just getting ready for bed"She said as I heard shuffling around.

Y/n:"Okay love....I'll let you get some rest for our date tomorrow"I said smiling big. I heard a small giggle making me smile even bigger.

Hailey:"Someone's Eger...."She said. I chuckled and sat on the stool.

Y/n:"Of course I am. My date is extremely beautiful"I said smirking. I could picture her blushing making me let out a small laugh.

Hailey:"You're such a dork"She said. I chuckled and smiled.

Y/n:"But you like this dork"I said. She laughed and sighed.

Hailey:"Yeah I do....I'm gonna sleep now"She said.

Y/n:"Alright love. Goodnight and sweet dreams"I said smiling. I heard a cute yawn and chuckled.

Hailey:"Goodnight Y/n/n"She said and hung up. I smiled and walked to the where the guys were and saw them waking up.

Abel:"Grab a guest room and sleep there..."He said. We nodded and walked to our rooms. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about tomorrow.

I felt people jump on the bed making me groan. I opened my eyes and saw the guys with smiles on theirs faces. I put my head under the pillow and groaned again.

Y/n:"God it's so early...."I said annoyed. They chuckled and sat on the bed.

Abel:"Yes it is but you need to plan your date remember..."He said. I sat up straight and smirked at them.

Zayn:"That's all it took to get you up huh"He said smirking. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"I'm gonna head to my house and freshen up..see you guys"I said walking out of the room.

Tyga:"Bye!"He yelled.

Abel&Zayn:"Use protection"They yelled making me chuckle. I drove over to my house and did my morning routine. I was walking to my car when I saw Hailey calling me. I smiled and answered.

Y/n:"Morning love"I said hopping in my car.

Hailey:"Hmm morning..."She said in a raspy voice.

Y/n:"Excited for today?"I asked putting it on speaker and starting the car. 

Hailey:"Very...so what should I wear?"She asked. I thought about it for a while and smiled.

Y/n:"A dress...or sweats either way you look beautiful in both"I said. I heard laughs in the back round and I knew the girls were laughing at Hailey probably cause she must be blushing.

Hailey:"I'll wear the dress"She said making me chuckle"I'll see you later Y/n/n"She said.

Y/n:"Alright love. Be ready at 7"I said and hung up. I spent the whole day going around and looking for the perfect place till I found it. I made sure everything was set and ready to go for tonight.

I got home and showered and changed into Black Jean's with a White shirt and black blazer to go over with my white Nike's. I drover over to Ken's house since she got ready there and knocked on the door. The door opened reveling a very amused Kim.

Kim:"Well don't you look hot"She said making me chuckle. I walked in and saw all of them smirking at me.

Y/n:"What? Is something wrong?"I asked panicked. They all laughed and shook their heads.

Bella:"There's nothing wrong...."She said.

Khloe:"Yeah calm down"She said. I nodded and sat down waiting for her. I was nervous for many reasons and I could tell the girls could sense it.

Kendall:"Y/n relax... She will love it"She said reassuring me. I sent pictures of the place to the girls asking if it would be okay and they said she would love it.

Kylie:"Yeah Hails loves that kinda stuff so just relax and stop being nervous"She said. I took a deep breathe and sighed.

Y/n:"I can't help it! She makes me nervous"I said. They all gave me small smiles and nodded.

Gigi:"Just be you"She said. I nodded and heard clicks of heels making me wake up and look at the stairs. She walked down the stairs and god did she look amazing.

Kourtney:"I knew Y/n would like it"She said to the others while I took in the beauty in front of me. God there's no words to describe how stunning she looks right now.

I felt someone nudge me making me snap out if it. I tried to come up with a few words but failed. She walked closer to me and smiled making my insides melt.

Hailey:"Hey..."She said shyly.

Y/n:"Uh...you...wow"I said making everyone laugh and her giggle. I scratched my neck and cleared my throat"I mean you look really beautiful"I said. She giggled and blushed.

Hailey:"Thanks..you don't look to bad yourself"She said. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"I try"I said making her laugh"Shall we?"I asked extending my arm. She wrapped her arm around mines and walked out with me.

Kylie:"Use protection!"She yelled. We both blushed as I held the door open for her. I hopped in and starting driving to the destination.

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

1.2M 35.3K 86
"š™Žš™š™š š™’š™–š™Ø š™Žš™Ŗš™§š™š š™š™¤ š™‡š™¤š™Øš™š š™ƒš™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™‡š™žš™ š™š š˜¼š™£ š˜¼š™™š™™š™žš™˜š™© š™Šš™£ š˜¾š™§š™–š™˜š™ . š™Žš™š™š š™†š™šš™„š™© š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š˜½š™–š™˜š™  š™š™¤ļæ½...
HIS REPLACED BRIDE keerthana ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

266K 16.2K 28
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
mercy ; peter ballard juniper ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

233K 6.8K 43
"mercy, are you still with me? i'll give you anything. take it all away." (STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4 - STRANGER THINGS SEASON 5) PETER BALLARD/HENRY...
58.2K 824 23
š–š”ššš­ š¢šŸ šš š†š«šžšžš¤ š š¢š«š„ š°šØš®š„š š£šØš¢š§ šš š«šššœš¢š§š  š š«š¢š šŸš®š„š„ šØšŸ š¦šžš§ ššš§š š¦šØš¬š­ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¦...