A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Who Would Have Thought Part 7.

13.6K 356 133
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I took a deep breathe and jumped off the car. I must of sat in the car for an hour or so just thinking. I opened the door and closed it quietly careful not to wake the girls up. I sat on the couch and tilted my head back letting out a small groan.

Hailey:"Y/n/n"She said walking to the couch. I lifted my head up and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"Hey..."I said. She sat next to me and looked at me.

Hailey:"You okay?"She asked. I nodded and chuckled a little.

Y/n:"Why wouldn't I be?"I questioned looking at her. She moved closer to me rested her hand on my knee.

Hailey'"Because I know how you are with them..especially Kendall and Kylie"She said. God if you only knew

Y/n:"They're important to me so yeah...I'm just pissed at Jordan"I said anger evident in my voice.

Hailey:"I can tell..."She said referring to my tone of voice. I sighed and laid back on the couch.

Y/n:"This is why I don't like him Hails...he just uses girls and I don't want that for you'll"I said. The thought of Jordan even touching any of the girls in that way made me want to rip his head out.

Hailey:"So are you planning on guarding all of us then?"She asked with a smirk. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Yeah but I'll spend most of my time with you"I said winking making her blush. She woke and stuck her hand out.

Hailey:"Come on let's sleep"She said. I sighed and woke up following her. She walked us to her room and I looked at her confused.

Y/n:"Uh what about the guest room?"I asked. She looked at me and pouted.

Hailey:"Its free but I..I thought we could resume our cuddle session"She said shyly.  I smirked and nodded.

Y/n:"Okay then"I said making her look at me shocked. I chuckled and looked at her"I'm not gonna give up a opportunity to cuddle with a girl especially you"I said making her blush.

We walked into her room and her sweet scent hit me making my stomach feel all warm and fuzzy. I followed her to the bed and crawled under the covers with her. She laid her head on my chest and sighed.

Hailey:"I find it amazing how comfortable I'm with you already"She said. I hummed and nodded.

Y/n:"Same here...I guess there something about you Baldwin"I said making her giggle. God I loved that sound.

Hailey:"Hmm and I guess there's something about you Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle. I kissed her head and smiled.

Y/n:"Good night Hails"I said. She smiled and looked up kissing my cheek.

Hailey:"Good Night Y/n/n"She said. I smiled and closed my eyes as I felt her arms wrap around me.

I groaned a little as I saw a bright light. I looked for Hailey to find her gone making me groan more. I was so comfortable. I opened my eyes a little and rubbed them adjusting to the light. I heard my phone go off and grabbed it.

Y/n:"Hello"I said into the phone. I heard a giggle I could spot from a mile away.

Kylie:"Morning Y/n/n"She said. I chuckled a little and smiled.

Y/n:"Morning Ky"I said.

Kylie:"I just wanted to know what time you guys will be coming over to mines?"She asked.

Y/n:"Uh in a few...why?"I asked.

Kylie:"Just asking...see you later, love you"She said. I chuckled and got up.

Y/n:"Alright bye Ky! Love you too"I said before hanging up. I slipped my shoes on and walked down to see Kendall and Hailey talking. They stopped and smiled at me.

Hailey:"Morning"She said smirking. I looked at her confused but smiled.

Y/n:"Morning"I greeted them. I sat between Kendall and Hailey making myself comfortable"How you doing?"I asked looking at Kendall.

Kendall:"I'm okay..I guess"She said shrugging. Okay now I was really going to beat the shit out of Jordan Lameson.

Y/n:"Kenny you shouldn't beat yourself up about this...."I said knowing Kendall is over thinking things"Come on lets just get ready and go for Kylie's thing"I said.

Hailey:"Y/n/n's right"She said. Kendall nodded and got up.

Kendall:"You still got some of my stuff here?"She asked Hails who nodded. She went upstairs leaving Hailey and me alone.

Hailey:"You're quite the cuddler"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"I am?"I said which came out like a question. She nodded and woke up giving me a full view of her ass. Yip god bless america.

Hailey:"You didn't wanna let me go this morning...literally. I had to wait for you to loosen your grip a little and then make an escape"She said making me chuckle and scratch my neck.

Y/n:"Yeah sorry about that..."I said. She giggled and walked up the stairs.

Hailey:"It's fine plus you were warm"She said making me smile. I waited for the girls to get ready and killed some time by going on my phone. I heard footsteps making me look up. I looked at Hailey and probably started drooling.

Y/n:"Woah..."I said looking at her from head to toe. Kendall my head making me snap put of my gaze.

Hailey:"Guess your dream finally came true"She said laughing making me smirk. Let me tell you Hailey+A bikini=A very blessed life and eye balls.

Y/n:"Guess it did"I said. They grabbed their stuff and hopped in my car"I'm gonna go to my place to freshen up...wanna come or should drop you off at Ky's?"I asked.

Kendall:"We'll come with you"She said. I nodded and started driving to my house. We arrived at my place and I parked the car. They jumped out and Hailey's jaw dropped.

Y/n:"Welcome to my palace Hails"I said looking at her.

Hailey:"I don't think the pictures of your house did justice"She said making both Kendall and myself laugh.

Y/n:"My parents thought it would be a great idea to buy it...I love it more then our other house"I said walking up to the door. I unlocked the door and walked in to see a note from my parents.

To Y/n:

We have a few things to for business therefore we will be gone for a week or two. We've told your sister's but just keep an eye on them.

Love mom and dad

P.S We have a big surprise for you when we get home.

I read it out and both of them looked at me.

Kendall:"Whenever your parents say something like that it's always big"She said sitting on the couch.

Y/n:"True...Kenny show Hails around while I shower"I said. She nodded and grabbed Hailey's hand excited.

Kendall:"I love giving tours of this place...lets go"She said dragging Hailey. I chuckled and walked into my room smiling.

Y/n:"Ah home sweet home"I said. My room was pretty big with a huge closet and stuff but it was an okay room. I wanted this room cause for one it had a huge closet and lets just say I could see the stars from where I lay.

I went and freshened up singing and being in a happy mood. I was upset about the whole Kendall being upset thing but I decided to let it go...for now. I walked out and saw the two girls admiring my room. I cleared my throat making them look at me and blush.

(A/n:"Y/n's has the same style etc like the Kendall book but with a little something extra😉*cough*G!p*cough*)

Y/n:"Uh as much as I would love to give a show we're in a bit of a rush"I said making them stumble out of the room. I chuckled and changed into this👇

I walked downstairs and saw them both sitting and watching TV making themselves at home. I smiled at the sightand went behind them and kissed both their cheeks making them jump.

Kendall:"Jesus!"She said holding her heart. Hailey doing the same making me chuckle and walk to the garage.

Y/n:"Come on girls let's go"I said. They followed me as I walked to my garage.

Kendall:"Oh here we go..."She said making me chuckle.

Hailey:"What?"She asked confused. I chuckled and opened my garage doors.

Y/n:"Meet the loves of my life..."I said as the doors opened.

Y/n:"So which car?"I asked. Hailey just drooled over them making  Kendall and I chuckle.

Hailey:"Audi"She said. I nodded and grabbed the keys  unlocking the car.

Kendall:"I'm sitting in the back"She said jumping in the back and laying down on the seat"What it's nice back here"She said making me laugh. I opened the door for Hailey.

Hailey:"Thanks Y/n/n"She said hopping in. We drove over to Kylie's house singing and laughing like idiots, not to mention getting a few stares from people at the red lights.

Kendall:"People probably think we're weird now"She said jumping off the car. We arrived at Kylie's place and heard music and people.

Hailey:"But we're already weird"She said making all of us laugh. We walked inside Kylie's and house with smiles on our faces. I looked back to Kendall's to see her smile drop making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"Ken?"I asked. She was frozen in her spot.

Hailey:"Shit..."She said. I turned around and saw non other then Jordan Clarkson who had a stupid smirk on his face. He was walking over to Kendall and Hailey when I stood in front of them.

Y/n:"What the fuck are you doing here?"I asked looking at him. He may be taller then me but I still can kick his ass.

Jordan:"I wanna talk to Kendall....Hey Hailey"He said checking her out. I balled my fists as I felt smalls hands on my back.

Y/n:"She doesn't wanna talk to you...none of them do"I said in a stern voice. I saw everyone in the house look at us and gather around.

Jordan:"What are you gonna do?"She asked laughing. I clenched my jaw and growled a little.

Y/n:"Jordan I'm going to say this as nice as I can okay....Just leave"I said. I didn't wanna start a fight and have everyone upset with me. He just laughed and looked over my shoulder to see Kendall.

Jordan:"Come on Ken...I'll make it up to you in the best possible way I can"He said making my head snap at him. I punched him in his stomach making him drop his cup.

Y/n:"That's for be a dick"I said making everyone look at me shocked. I punched him square in the jaw making him fall to the ground"and that's for being for taking advantage of Kendall"I said. I was boiling with anger at this point. I saw Tyler walk up to us"Get him out of here before I rip his head out"I said walking away.

I walked outside and kicked the chair making it fly across the yard. I was beyond pissed at Jordan and he ignored her the whole time and then wants to talk to her again to screw and then eyes Hailey. Like the fuck is wrong with him.

Kendall:"Y/n"She said walking up to me. I leaned against chair and looked at her.

Y/n:"Don't expect me to say sorry cause I'm not. He's a dick and he was just using you for-"I was pulled into a bone crushing hug with Kendall hiding her face in my chest. I was taller then her so yeah it worked to my advantage.

Kendall:"Thank you"She mumbled making me kiss her head.

Y/n:"It's fine...I'll always be here for you Kenny"I said. She smiled and pulled away.

Kendall:"Come on let's go and have some fun... I'm tired of the drama"She said dragging me to the house.

Author's note.

Hey guys I just wanted to say a few things so here I go:

•I won't be updating much because I will be writing exams but I will try and update if I have free time.

•If you haven't read my other book please do it'll mean a lot.

•Leave suggestions or any ideas that you guys would like to see in this book in the comment👇 section and I'll have a look.

That's about it so please vote and comment

Love you guys😊😘😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 12.1K 31
harry styles has a daughter that no one relises is his but then they find out. hs x fem oc social media, irl
388K 6.5K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง โž ๐—ž๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ : ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
366K 7.3K 35
Do you get Deja Vu when she's with you do you get deja Vu (hmm) do you get Deja Vu - Deja Vu by Olivia Rodrigo Harry Styles x Fem OC! social media x...
544K 14.8K 53
Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate her life with millions of people watching...