A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Who Would Have Thought Part 6.

12.7K 361 96
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I stood there frozen in my spot. I was freaking the fuck out and not to mention this whole thing was going to be awkward and fucked up. I cleared my throat and put a fake smile on my face.

Y/n:"Hey Justin (Bieber)"I said smiling at him. He returned it and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and pulled away.

Justin:"God I haven't seen you in ages"He said. I nodded and put my hands in my pockets.

Y/n:"Yeah..works been hectic and I don't really have time you hang out anymore"I said. He nodded and gave me a smile.

Justin:"Yeah we should hang out sometime...maybe catch a movie or something. Just like the old days"He said. I nodded and gave him a smile. Justin and I have been friends for a few tears now and it's not that I didn't like the guy it's more like I didn't like what he did to Hailey.

Y/n:"Yeah we should-"I was cut off when I heard a sweet voice calling my name. I froze and felt like the whole stopped for a minute.

Hailey:"Y/n what's taking-"She said looking at me then stopping. She froze and looked behind me frowning.

Y/n:"Uh..."I was beyond lost for words and not to mention this whole thing was awkward as fuck.

Justin:"Uh hey Hailey"He said walking to the side of me and waving at her. She shook her head and gave him a small smile.

Hailey:"Hey Justin"She said. I was literally in the middle of them and I was just awkwardly standing there rocking on my feet. They called out my order and I thanked the gods for it. I grabbed our food and turned to Justin.

Y/n:"Uh I'll meet up with you soon...maybe when I'm free"I said making him nod and walk out. She didn't say a word to me making me nervous"Hails-"She walked away from me to our table making me groan. 

I walked to our table and put the food down looking at her. She had a frown on her pretty face and her eyes a little glassy. I moved closer to her and and gave her small smile.

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked looking at her.

Hailey:"Not really"She said sniffing and a tear rolling down her cheek. I frowned and wrapped my arm around her making her put her face in my neck.

Y/n:"I'm sorry....I didn't know he was gonna be here and I tried to get away but he wanted to talk and then you came and-"I took a deep breathe and kissed her head"I'm sorry"I said again. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled more into my neck.

Hailey:"You couldn't have known Y/n/n"She said pulling away and looking at me. She still had her arms wrapped  me making me want to kiss her more. Stop Y/l/n.

Y/n:"I know but I'm sorry for upsetting you"I said wiping her tears away. I kissed her forehead and looked back at her"How's about I make a deal with you"I said making her smile and nod.

Hailey:"Okay I'm listening...."She said.

Y/n:"How's about we eat our Mac Donald's and then after we can get ice cream or whatever you want"I said making her smile big.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Really"I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush a little.

Hailey:"Hmm I'm to comfy to move now"She said. I chuckled and nodded because I was comfortable as well.

Y/n:"Me too...I don't mind eating like this"I said referring to the way we were sitting. She nodded and adjusted herself a little"But you need to feed me since my arms are wrapped around you"I said making her blush and nod.

Hailey:"Okay"She said giving me some fries. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"You eat first and then you can see to me... You're more hungry then me"I said. She giggled and nodded eating and then feeding me. We finished our burgers up and started eating the fries.

Hailey:"Open"She said holding the fries in front of my mouth. I opened up and waited for it only to have it eaten by her. I looked at her shocked.

Y/n:"Did you just eat my fries?"I asked as she continued to eat them. She just took one bite of one and looked at me.

Hailey:"Uh I'm sorry"She said. She continued eating the fries enjoying herself while I watched amused. One was sticking our her mouth so I thought why not. I leaned forward and took a bite of it making her look at me wide eyed and turn a deep shade of red.

Y/n:"That's for stealing mine"I said. She just blushed and tried to hide her face making me chuckle.

Hailey:"Uh I think I should take you food more often"She said making me look at her shocked. She giggled and kissed me cheek.

Y/n:"Uh..I..okay"I said lost for words. She giggled and continued eating. Once we finished we walked out and drove over to her place. We arrived at her place and she pulled me inside her house.

Hailey:"Don't leave me..."She said looking at me pouting. Now how could I say no to such a adorable face.

Y/n:"Okay fine but-"I was cut off by my phone ringing. I groaned and saw it was Kylie making me frown"Hey Ky"I said putting her on speaker.

Hailey:"Hey Ky"She said sitting next to me and smiling at the phone.

Kylie:"Hey...have either of you heard from Kendall?"She asked. My body whole tensed at that making Hailey look at me.

Hailey:"No...why?"She asked.

Kylie:"No cause she went out with Jordan and we can't contact her"She said making me shot up from my seat.

Y/n:"What do you mean you cant contact her!?"I asked panicking.

Hailey:"Calm down guys I'll text her and see"She said grabbing her phone and texting Kendall. I was busy pacing up and down worried that she's alone with Jordan"She said she's fine and they're hanging out"She said.

Kylie:"Uh okay. I'll call you later"She said hanging up. I sat down and huffed.

Y/n:"Again I don't like the guy...I'm pretty sure he doesn't even think with his brain just his dick"I said annoyed. She looked at me and laughed.

Hailey:"Says the one who has one"She said. It was no secret that I was "packing" a little something extra and it wasn't really a big deal to anyone so everything was normal. Kind of normal anyways.

Y/n:"Yeah well I actually think with my brain and not my lower half"I said. She giggled and switched her TV on.

Hailey:"You're such a dork"She said. I tackled her and started tickling her making her laugh"Y/n/n"She squealed.

Y/n:"I'm sorry what"I said over her laughs. She giggled and tried to push me away.

Hailey:"I'm s-sorry"She said. I stopped and smiled at her.

Y/n:"See it wasn't that hard, was it?"I asked. She glared at me and pushed my face away playfully.

Hailey:"Oh shut it Y/l/n"She said. I chucked and sat on the couch watching her as she woke up enjoying the view. Okay maybe I was a perv."I'm gonna change into sweats"She said. I nodded and went on my phone killing time.

I was busy on my phone killing time when I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful person version of Hailey ever. Sweat pants on,haired tied up and no make up on.

Hailey:"What? Do I have something on my face?"She asked. I smiled at her and shook my head.

Y/n:"No uh you just look beautiful"I said making her blush and nod. She sat down next it me and switched the TV on.

Hailey:"So what movie?"She asked going on Netflix. I shrugged and looked at her.

Y/n:"You chose"I said. She nodded and put on Thor. I chuckled and shook my head.

Hailey:"What? He's hot and not to mention it's a good movie"She said. The movie started and she brought warm blankets and threw it over us. She moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest"You're really warm"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"You're really comfy"I said making her giggle. I wrapped my arms around her and got more comfortable. We watched the movie in each others arms with me planting kisses on her head making her smile and kiss my cheek.

Something about this whole thing with Hailey makes me feel somewhat normal again. Everything about her intrigued me and everything she does hypnotises me. I think I'm falling for Hailey.

I was busy admiring the girl sitting next to me taking in all her flaws and small things that made her so beautiful when I heard my phone ring making me groan. She handed me my phone and I saw Kendall calling.

Y/n:"Hey Ken"I said. I heard a sniffle making me sit up and Hailey looked me worried"Hey what's wrong?"I asked.

Kendall:"Could come pick me up please?"She asked sounding upset.

Y/n:"Uh sure..where about?"I asked putting my shoes on. I saw Hailey do the same and slip on my jacket.

Kendall:"Uh I'm at Taco's"She said.

Y/n:"Alright I'll be there in a few"I said. I hung up and woke up walking to the door with Hailey following"You don't have to come love"I said.

Hailey:"It's Kenny. I'm coming"She said walking out the door to my range rover. We drover over to Taco's and I saw Kenny sitting in the stairs waiting.

Y/n:"Stay here"I said to Hailey who nodded. I got off the car and walked to her. I kneeled down in from of her and lifted her chin up"What's wrong?"I asked looking at her. She just shook her head and got up walking to the car.

I sat there and sighed running my hands through my hair making a note to kill Jordan later. I walked to the car and started driving to Hailey's since she told her she wanted to stay there. I looked in the review mirror and saw her crying making me frown.

Y/n:"Kenny what's wrong?"I asked looking at her then the road. She looked at me and sighed.

Kendall:"If I tell you, you'll go crazy"She said. I chuckled and looked at her.

Y/n:"I'm sure it can't be that bad Kenny"I said trying to lighten the mood. She wiped her tears away and looked at me.

Kendall:"Promise you wont get upset"She said. I nodded and gripped the starring wheel tighter.

Y/n:"I promise"I said. She looked at me and then looked down biting her lip.

Kendall:"Jordan and I had sex"She said making me jerk the car a little but quickly recover"and after he we went to Taco's and he ignored me"She said. My blood was boiling at this point and all I wanted to do was rip his god damn head out. How could he do that!

The rest of the ride was quite and non of us were really in the mood for talking. We arrived at Hailey's and both of them jumped out while I stayed out. Hailey looked at me and frowned.

Hailey:"Aren't you gonna come in?"She asked. I gave her a small smile and nodded.

Y/n:"In a few"I said. She nodded and walked inside while Kendall mouthed "I'm sorry"And walked in leaving my thoughts to haunt me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...
1M 46.7K 54
|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's until her and her father moved out to New...
1.3M 15.7K 200
(COMPLETED) The famous footballer Neymar Jr finds Kylie Jenner a star from a well known family on Instagram. Do they fall in love? What will get in t...