*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal...

By Roc_yaWorld

There's always that male friend you have who makes you wonder what if but it's not as easy as him to admit hi... More

*~Best Friend~* A Roc Royal & Mindless Behavior story
Jealous Boy
New Love
This girl's bad news
The set up
From break up to make up
Baby blues && other drama
Dese Bitches Aint Shit
This Girl is Bad News
Ask before you assume
I want you && Nobody Else
I want you && Nobody Else Cont'd.
Truth && Rumors && from enemies to friends.
Let All the Drama Begin
Murder she wrote
Baby blues part 2
I'm still in love with you/A deadly situation
Cruel Intentions
The end is almost near
Four months later
My brother's keeper
Forgive and Forget
I cheated..
It's over.. For good
Aweeee shit! Here comes some more drama!
Broken friendship & relationship part 2
Too good to be true
I love you
Goodbye Ci... Forever

Happy Birthday Drea!

35.3K 555 58
By Roc_yaWorld

-a week later-

Ray ray's p.o.v.

I know I said yall wouldn't see my thoughts a lot but I was the only one that was going to be able to convince Drea to come to her own party. Of course she didn't know it was her party though. I told her that I was taking her to pick out a pair of shoes at the mall. We passed the mall and she noticed. I didn't know what to do. She was going insane.

Drea- you passed the mall genius.

I just kept driving trying to ignore her the best that I could but it wasn't working.
Drea- RAY RAY! TURN YOUR ASS TF AROUND
RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KNOCK THEM PIG TAILS OUT YO HEAD!!

I'm not gonna lie, I was getting scared but I was on a mission & if I messed up, Diggy & Ci were going to kill my ass. Once we got to the place of the party, Drea refused to get out of the car. I was genuinely on the verge of tears. Why tf was I the one that had to coax this psycho ass girl to this party? I started to walk into the building and Drea jumped out of the car behind me. YES it worked!! She was pissed & going off the whole walk up to the door. We walked in & it was pitch black.

Drea- & then your ass got me coming to a vacant ass warehouse that's dark as fuck.

Everybody jumped out, cut the lights on & said.

Everybody- surprise!!!!!!!!!

Drea's p.o.v.

I was mad as fuck that ray had me in this warehouse but after everyone yelled out surprise, I immediately started to cry. I looked at all the decorations. There was so much food & music was playing. Ray led me over to this huge stage. Ci, Diggy, & Monica came from behind the curtain. My mood immediately changed from happy to pissed. They started talking.

Ci- happy birthday best friend!

Diggy- it took a lot of hard work & planning to get this all together.

Ci- we hope you enjoy your party & your presents! We have another surprise for you though.

Monica- Diggy came to me for this next surprise. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Come on out tip!

All of a sudden the lights turned back off and lights popped on pointing at the stage. T.I. came from behind the curtain. I was screaming so loud & started crying all over again. All along they were trying to plan this surprise for me. I was happy to know Diggy wasn't cheating on me again & I felt bad for snapping on the two of them. The party was great. I enjoyed every minute of it. We were on the way back to the conjunction house and I was really quiet. Once we got there, I decided to pull Ci & Diggy to the side.

Me- I just wanted to tell you I apologize for snappin on yall that day.

They both hugged me with huge smiles on their faces.

Ci- don't worry snout it. We knew you would be mad after you found out it was only for the party.

I grabbed Diggy's hand & apologized to him in a different way.. all night long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
39 3 4
CHAPTER 5 OUT SUNDAY!!! Serena Hansen is a very nonchalant girl, she's quick with insults, uncaring about everything except for her loved ones and g...