The set up

Chapter 5: The Setup

A couple days later, we decided to put our plan into action. Roc set up the usually time & place they've been meeting up. Since Princeton wasn't talkin to either us, we had to get drea to persuade him to go to the library with her. I was in there too with headphones & a hood on looking at the computer so nobody knew it was me. She walked by and tapped my shoulder so I could turn around and look. Princeton walked around the corner to see Star kneeling in front of Roc about to zip his pants down.

Princeton- wtf is going on?

Zonnique jumped up out her draws soo fast.

Zonnique- umm... Roc.. he made me do it! (Starts crying)

Princeton- man we over

She started making this huge ass scene and tried to hit Roc but I jumped on her ass. Everybody was trying to get me off her. It was a very bad fight and we ALL ended up getting suspended. We went home and was just sitting around looking dumb. I was hungry af so I went in the kitchen & made burgers and fries for everybody. We all sat & ate in silence so I broke the ice.

Me- man that bitch is a hot ass mess.

Drea- shit I ain't lyin.

Princeton- I just wanna say I'm sorry for everything yall. I should've known she was up to no good. She tlkd about Roc too much. I guess you just taking all my girls.

Roc just nodded his head. I don't think that comment sat too well with him but atleast he was being honest.

Me- don't say that prince.. you will find another girl that will love you & treat you right.

Princeton- no I won't. She's already taken.

& with that he walked away. I looked over at Roc so see his jaw clenched & his just balled up.

Me- boy relax! I'm not going anywhere.

Roc- I know you not but still. he doin too much.