I cheated..

-3 days later-

Roc’s p.o.v.

It had been three days since they admitted Prod and Ci and they both were still in there. They both were progressing but I was still stressed out. I loved Ci and my kids more than anything and the last thing I wanted was for something to happen to them. The only way I can sleep is next to Ci so every night, I made it my duty to stay the night with her. Everybody found out Prod was hospitalized and sent all kinds of get well cards, candy, stuffed animals, anything you can think of. Every night, Ci reads all the new letters and cards and he keeps on squeezing her hand. As of now, I was walking through the mall, trying to find Ci a gift. She was going to be mad at me for getting it, but she’ll live. I walked into her favorite store, “Rue 21.” I had my hat leaning real low so no one would recognize me. That was until I accidently bumped this short ass girl .

Me- my bad

The girl- its o-[looks up] omg you’re Roc Royal from mindless behavior!

I looked down in embarrassment but luckily there wasn’t anyone around. I looked back up at her. She actually was a really pretty girl. She was light skinned, long hair, hazel eyes, but she had a lot of tats. Girls with tats were really attractive to me. That's one of the features that attracting me to Ci.

Me- I’m actually trying not to be seen.

The girl- oh ok. Im Christina by the way.

She flashed me a smile. Damn this girl was gorgeous.

Me- nice to meet you

Christina- likewise J

I walked around the store with her for a second, stopping and picking up things for Ci.

Christina- who are you getting that for? [points at the shirts]

Me- umm.. my girlfriend.

For a split second I was going to lie. Damn. I could never imagine not claiming Ci .

Christina[looking sad] oh ok. I saw the picture of the both of you with your child.

Me- yup && I have a little girl on the way.

Christina- well congrats! You’re pretty young to be a dad aint it?

She was right. Sometimes I wished that we would’ve waited or atleast protected ourselves, but my kids will be something I never regret happening to me.

Me- yea but I love it. You’re pretty good company Miss Christina.

I flashed her a smile. For some reason, I was kind of interested in getting to know her. On a friend level of course. But I guess I spoke to soon because next thing I know is I was standing in her bathroom flushing a condom down the toilet. Wtf had I just done? I left out of her house with a quickness and walked to the nearest bus stop. Tears burned my eyes as I walked down the street. Once I got to the bus stop, waiting for it, and got on, I got on bbm [blackberry messenger] to tell Ray. He was the only person I tell every little thing to and I had no idea how I was about to explain this shit.

BBM Convo:

DoubleRR- I fucked up big time

SayRay- I told you to take security with you. I don’t know what you were thinking about when you decided to go to the mall alone

DoubleRR- no its not that.. I cheated on Ci.

It took him a while to reply. I knew he was mad. Everyone loved Ci like she was they’re own family. That’s just what kind of person she was. This time, I knew I had truly fucked up.

SayRay- I swear you better be playing.

DoubleRR- I wish I was..

SayRay- so you must really want to lose your daughter bruh because you already know what Ci is going through right now so I don’t even know why you would do something so stupid. I swear if she leaves you this time I hope she never comes back.

DoubleRR- damn.. I don’t even know what to say. I guess I can just kiss my happily ever after goodbye

SayRay- ill talk to you later.

DoubleRR- damn.. ok..

I sighed heavily and just stared at my phone for a second. That’s when I realized I’d sent all of those texts in a group chat Ci, Ray, & I had, had the other day which meant the messages when to her phone too. I immediately got a nervous feeling all over my body and I started feeling like there was a lump in my throat. When I got back to the hospital, I walked slowly as possible as a gripped the bag with Ci’s gift in my hand. It’d gotten difficult to carry due to the fact that my hands were dripping sweat. I didn’t want Ci to be stressed out and it mess with Lili but if she’d already seen the messages, there wasn’t anything I could do about it. Once I got to her room, she was asleep and her phone was in the counter next to her bed. I walked over to her, picked up her phone, and went to her notifications. Once I saw that it was unread, I quickly deleted it, feeling a sigh of relief. I laid back in the chair and closed my eyes. I was asleep for about 2 hours when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I was pissed because I was actually getting some get rest. I pulled out my phone and it was that Christina girl. I totally forgot I gave her my number and I knew this wasn’t about to end in a good way. I got up and walked out of the room.

Me- hello?

Christina- hey! Why’d you leave?

Me- because.. I shouldn’t of slept with you. I have a girlfriend, a son, and a daughter on the way.

The phone got kind of quiet. On the low, I was kind of scared because I didn’t know this chick and I definitely didn’t know what she was capable of.

Christina- oh ok. That’s cool then I guess.

Me- we can be cool though

Christina- yea.. we can I guess..

 I got off of the phone with her and walked back in the room to see that Ci had woken up.

ci- hey booty head. Where were you?

Me- I stepped out to talk to my mom.

ci-oh ok.

I hated myself for lying to her. Id ever once lied to Ci and that would be the first and last time doing that. I sighed heavily, sat back, and was nervous all over again.