Baby blues && other drama

Chapter 6:  Baby blues & other drama

Nobody knew that I was pregnant besides Rocs folks & mine. There was a lot of yelling & crying... just a big mess. Drea & Diggy knew too. Unfortunate for Diggy, Drea hated kids. I mean, she was happy for me but it would take a dream & miracle for Drea to want one, one day. Four months had came & went & it was time for Rocs birthday, the big 15. He wanted to go to Aquatica in Orlando, Florida so we hoped in the Mindless tour bus & were on our way. There were two downfalls to this trip. For one, ill have a wear a bathing suit which is going to expose my baby bump & for two.... hold up... yall ain't ready for this............................. you think you are now? Well I don't so keep bracing yourself.................... The damn OMG hos... I meant girls tour bus was right behind theirs. Why you might ask? Because of Keisha being so close to Tiny, their manager & Zonnique's mom. Me & Keisha won't be cool for this whole trip. When we got to the resort, we decided to explore a little. We ended up in a little chill area so everybody was sitting around talking, attempting to get along. Some definitely more than others.

Beauty- so Roc, what you trying to do first?

Roc- well me, Ci, Drea, & Diggy going out to eat tonight & we hitting Aquatica tomorrow.

Prod- so yall double dating & leaving us single folk out?

Me- now you know you & Melissa got something going on bruh

He just starting smiling cuz he knew I was right. Plus knowing Melissa, she was gone give his ass something to eat alright... & it wasn't gon be any food.

Zonnique- so yall not gon invite me & prince ?

It took everything inside of me not to tell dat trick exactly what I thought about her but I decided to save the drama since it was my babys birthday weekend. We all got dressed & headed to Red Lobster. The baby was starting to move a little & I was laughing because it tickled. Trey asked me what was so funny & I whispered in his ear & the first thing he did was put his hand on my stomach so then I had to explain to him only I could feel the flutters. I looked out if the corner of my eye & noticed that Zonnique had been looking at me the entire time but shit, fuck it. I can't hide it forever. When we got to the restaurant, sat down, & ordered, they brought out the biscuits & side salad & I killed mine. & when the food came, I did the same thing then I looked around & everybody was still eating.

Drea- damn bo you kilt dat food

Me- lmao I was hungry & I'm proly gon kill some dessert too.

Princeton- you sure are eating a lot Ci

Zonnique- she proly pregnant

My heart sank to my damn feet. Lord knows I wanted to slap dat ho.

Princeton- naw Ci always been greedy. That's why her booty look like that.

Zonnique- Mhm. I bet.

I swear that bitch don't wanna live too much longer. But that lil bitty comment ain't got nothin on what happened the next day.

While we headed to Aquatica, we had regular clothes on over our bathing suits. I was laying in Rocs bunk while drea laid in ray rays & we were tlkn about what everybody was gonna say about my bump.

Drea- I can't even lie, you had the stupid ass bitch face on when Star pointed that shit out last night.

I rolled my eyes so hard, I was extra positive Drea heard dem shits.

Me- cuz the baby is starting to move, like lil flutters n Trey was trying to feel but I had to tell him only I could feel it & the whole time she was burning a hole in my face.

Drea looked at me with the "well shit, idk wtf u bouta do then" face. Yep, she's a huge help. -___-

Me- man ion care anymore cuz they gonna have to know sooner or later. I'm just worried about what Prod is gonna say.

Before we got to Aquatica, we got some breakfast from dennys. My stomach was definitely gonna be tlkd about because it pokes out worse after I eat. When we got to Aquatica, a few ppl stopped & asked for the boys autographs & then we were on our way to the lockers. I slowly took off my t shirt & my shorts leaving me with a slightly loose fitting one piece bathing suit. My stomach wasn't huge but you could tell something was in there. I looked around & everybody was still getting their stuff together so I walked over to Roc & waited on him. As the day went on, I got a few glares but nothing too serious. Once it was time to eat lunch, we all met up at the Mango Market. We all got our food, & sat down at a big table. Tiny & Keisha wanted to know about our time so far.

Drea- well me & Diggy fed the dolphins & got on a few rides.

Prod- I swam with the sting rays but Melissa was too scared.

Princeton- star & I hit up a couple rides

Roc- I got on the slide with the animals float

ing around it then me & Ci went to the wave pool & lazy river.

Keisha- you didn't ride anything Ci?

Me- oh na, I'm not getting on any rides.

Tiny- why not?

Zonnique- because she's pregnant.

I had the urge to stand up & slap the taste out of her mouth but my nigga Drea grabbed my hand before I could even attempt to hold it up. Everybody just stared at me, waiting to see what I was going to say but somebody beat me to it.

Prod- well its about time somebody said something. Why didn't you tell us?

Me- because... I didn't know what you were going to say.. I didn't want you to be disappointed.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

Prod- things happen sis .. I'm here for you no matter what.

I was happy, I'm not gon lie. He was the main one I was worried about. We continued to eat & started walking around as a group. Everybody, including beauty & babydoll, were asking me different questions about the baby and touching my stomach. Zonnique wasn't happy about that shit. Oh well bitch, I win yet again.