I want you && Nobody Else Cont'd.

Chapter 10  Continued..

A wk later

Roc's p.o.v.

I was laying down trying not to doze off, waiting for Ci to come.. it was like 12 at night & she decided she wanted to spend the night since Keisha had the Omg girlz staying at the conjunction house. I already knew it was about to be trouble. Five minutes later, I heard her open the door, close it back, & slide into the bed. I turned over, grabbed her by her waist, but something wasn't right. This didn't feel like Ci.. & this persons stomach wasn't as out there as Ci's. I leaned over to cut my lamp out & the person I saw laying in my bed was definitely not Ci.

Phyllicia's p.o.v.

The shit I saw when I opened Roc's door sent me into premature labor. I was only 33 wks... barely eight months. The pain I felt was unbearable. Everybody was so worried & they all were crying. I just couldn't believe I saw Roc n bed with star. I told them not to let him come inside of my hospital room. I now knew I was completely done with him. What made it ten times worse was it was my 16th birthday. Ray Ray & Drea stayed the night with me & everybody else went home until later on in the day. I couldn't sleep so I turned over & tapped Ray Ray as I cried my eyes out.

Ray- Ci don't cry... I think its more to this story.

Me- yea that he's a cheater

Ray- did you at least talk to him about it?

Me- no because as soon as I saw them, I collapsed & woke up here.

Ray- I think you should ask him Ci.

Next thing I know, Roc walked in my room. I wanted to slap the braids outta ray head but he got up & walked out the room too fast. Roc came in, eyes red & puffy, & sat down on the bed they had next to me for Ray. I decided to break the ice.

Me- wat do u want Roc?

Roc- I want you to hear me out please.

Me- why should I?

His eyes watered up really bad so he put his face in his hands for a second then looked back up once he calmed down a little.

Roc- Ci, just please listen..

i sighed deeply, thought about what Ray Ray told me, & went ahead & let him talk.

Me- go ahead

Roc- ok.. I didn't know it was Star in my bed. I knew you were coming so when she walked in the room & laid in my bed, I thought it was you. I turner over & grabbed her waist but there wasn't a big baby bump like you so thats when I sat up to cut on my lamp & as soon as that happened, you opened the door. I swear that's all that happened.

I immediately got mad. This bitch was too damn persistent for my taste. I vowed from then on, I'm not stunnin nun that got to do with her or Princeton cuz them niggas on some other type shit. The next day, October 15th, I gave birth to a healthy 5 lb 7 once baby boy. Since he was a premature baby, they wanted to keep him for a wk. That was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with but he ended up being just fine. Once we got home & settled, a lot of ppl came over to visit. 4 hours later, we were finally alone with Junior laying in his crib sleeping peacefully && Roc was knocked out too. I smiled to myself. I love my new little family.