Goodbye Ci... Forever

Roc's p.o.v.

I could not believe the shit I just saw. My wiped my eyes and blinked a million times just to make sure my eyes were working properly. Did this nigga just kiss my baby mama? I walked up to them with my arms folded, muggin dey asses as I looked back & forth between the two of them.

Me- well well. Wtf do we got going on here?

Ci- this has nothing to do with you Roc so go back upstairs with your bitch.

Me- stfu up Ci. I see why Prod called you a slut that day because that's exactly what you are.

She gave me the most evil look ever. I didn't give a fuck about her anymore. She just proved exactly what she was.

Ci- you're one to talk Roc

Princeton's p.o.v.

With that last statement I just snapped & punched Roc in the face then we started fighting. Ci screamed her head off the entire time and attempted to break us up but it was damn near impossible. This was tension Roc & I had built up towards each other for a while now. A little while later, Walter called a house meeting to get to the bottom of the shit that just occurred. He was looking mad af at everything Roc & I broke & wanted an explanation about wtf was going on.

Walter- what happened down here?

Me(deep sigh)- I was trying to talk to Ci about what happened the other day when we were arguing & I ended up kissing her so Roc came in here jaw jackin sayin Ci was a slut so I hit him then we started fighting.

Prod jumped up & got in Roc's face.

Prod- da fuck? Y u calling my sister out of her name?

Roc- man nigga please stand down. I heard you on the phone with Melissa the other night still complaining about Ci being an embarrassment. So chill. I didn't say anything more than you've been saying.

Ci looked at Prod in disbelief. Her eyes watered up but she held back the tears. Roc was being a real ass hole about all of this. What made it worse was he was just crying to Ci about wanting to be with her again and now he's acting an ass.

Walter- Roc you need to chill. You running around here starting stuff for no reason.

Roc- man to hell wit all dat. Yall not gon try & blame me for all the dysfunctional shit that goes on with the crew because I'm not the only one with secrets. So Drea, did you know Diggy & Monica are going tour together on the same tour bus and everything? (Her face dropped) oops my bad. & Princeton lemme call yo girl & tell her what happened.

He pulled his cell phone out to call her. I was in too much of shock to try & stop him.

Roc(on the phone)- aye lina I just wanted to let you know that your so called boyfriend was in here kissing my baby mama like thirty minutes ago.

He pulled the phone away from his ear as she yelled & screamed about it. I just shook my head as he hung the phone up. He just stood there feeling superior but I had to go ahead & shut it down.

Me- so what did that accomplish Roc? Look around.

The smile faded off of his face as he realized Ci was no longer sitting there. There was a piece of paper left on the copy table. He picked it up & read it in a loud whisper.

Roc- im done with all of you. Roc, I was going to allow you to be there for your children but now, you'll never even know when Lili is born.

His eyes watered and his voice began to shake as he continued to read.

Roc- Prod, you've hurt me for the last time. Prince, I forgive you, & to Diggy, Drea, Ray ray, & Melissa, I love you guys but I have to go. My children and I can no longer be in an environment like this. Goodbye.

He dropped to his knees crying loud and hard. We all were. Christina walked downstairs to see what was going on and ran over to Roc when she saw him on the ground crying but he just pushed her away and told her to leave and to never contact him again. I was in complete awe. I never knew it would get this far and I hated myself for it but mostly, I hated Roc for it.

6 months had gone by and no one knew where Ci was but we worried about her every day. We didn't know if she was dead or alive. Until her mom contacted us while we were in the UK. She called Prod and gave her the full update. Ci was.. hold on Prod just interrupted my thoughts. He rude af huh?

Prod- Prince come on its time for the show. Stop day dreaming all the time.

Welp thats it guys!! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing for you guys! I love yall foreal foreal & I'll be posting the sequel Friday.

Stay Mindless [Share, Comment, Vote, Fan]

Love,

-Ci

The sequel is in the external link. Hope you enjoy!