Happy Birthday Drea!

-a week later-

Ray ray's p.o.v.

I know I said yall wouldn't see my thoughts a lot but I was the only one that was going to be able to convince Drea to come to her own party. Of course she didn't know it was her party though. I told her that I was taking her to pick out a pair of shoes at the mall. We passed the mall and she noticed. I didn't know what to do. She was going insane.

Drea- you passed the mall genius.

I just kept driving trying to ignore her the best that I could but it wasn't working.
Drea- RAY RAY! TURN YOUR ASS TF AROUND
RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KNOCK THEM PIG TAILS OUT YO HEAD!!

I'm not gonna lie, I was getting scared but I was on a mission & if I messed up, Diggy & Ci were going to kill my ass. Once we got to the place of the party, Drea refused to get out of the car. I was genuinely on the verge of tears. Why tf was I the one that had to coax this psycho ass girl to this party? I started to walk into the building and Drea jumped out of the car behind me. YES it worked!! She was pissed & going off the whole walk up to the door. We walked in & it was pitch black.

Drea- & then your ass got me coming to a vacant ass warehouse that's dark as fuck.

Everybody jumped out, cut the lights on & said.

Everybody- surprise!!!!!!!!!

Drea's p.o.v.

I was mad as fuck that ray had me in this warehouse but after everyone yelled out surprise, I immediately started to cry. I looked at all the decorations. There was so much food & music was playing. Ray led me over to this huge stage. Ci, Diggy, & Monica came from behind the curtain. My mood immediately changed from happy to pissed. They started talking.

Ci- happy birthday best friend!

Diggy- it took a lot of hard work & planning to get this all together.

Ci- we hope you enjoy your party & your presents! We have another surprise for you though.

Monica- Diggy came to me for this next surprise. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Come on out tip!

All of a sudden the lights turned back off and lights popped on pointing at the stage. T.I. came from behind the curtain. I was screaming so loud & started crying all over again. All along they were trying to plan this surprise for me. I was happy to know Diggy wasn't cheating on me again & I felt bad for snapping on the two of them. The party was great. I enjoyed every minute of it. We were on the way back to the conjunction house and I was really quiet. Once we got there, I decided to pull Ci & Diggy to the side.

Me- I just wanted to tell you I apologize for snappin on yall that day.

They both hugged me with huge smiles on their faces.

Ci- don't worry snout it. We knew you would be mad after you found out it was only for the party.

I grabbed Diggy's hand & apologized to him in a different way.. all night long.