This Girl is Bad News

Chapter 8: This girl is bad news

I walked over to Zonnique's room, stood there for a second, & then as I put my hand up to knock the door flew open.

Zonnique- where have you been ?

I was lookin at her like she lost her mind but I stepped in & closed the door behind me. I walked over to the table by the window & sat down. She walked over with something in her hand. She threw me off for a second cuz I swear it looked like the same kind of stick that Ci had when she found out she was-

Zonnique- I'm pregnant !

Me[immediate stupid ass bitch face] - say what ? I never even penetrated you. Fuck u mean u pregnant?

Zonnique- yes you did. I made you remember?

I sat there pondering.. Damn!! I did fuck her once.. but I used a condom!

Me- uhh I used a condom that night

Zonnique- you sure did & I saved it & waited til I ovulated & stuck it up there.

Me- I don't even know if that's really my baby but fuck all dat. I came over here to tell you I'm done playin your game. I got the girl of my dreams that's carrying MY baby back at home & idc about everybody knowing about junior.

She busted out laughing.  This broad is genuinely on somethin.

Zonnique- that is not your baby you idiot... its Jacobs.

Me- I'm not fallin for none of dat bull you & him got going on.

Zonnique- oh.. so u don't believe me?

She called Princeton & told him to come to her room. He came in all nonchalant & I just sat back with my arms folded, ready to hear this bullshit.

Zonnique- show him the messages from you & Ci.

Princeton pulled out his phone & showed a full blown convo about me being so dumb & how the baby was really his. I was beyond pissed. I stormed out of the room & out to the parking lot to call Ci.

Ci- Roc ... how'd it go?

Me- you know what.. ima just stay with her..I know the secret you've been hiding from me.

Ci- what why ? What are you tlkn about?

Me- stop playin dumb Ci. I know that prince is the real dad. I can't believe I actually thought yu were over him after everything you used to tell me.

Ci- what have they been telling you Roc? I stopped tlkn to him a long time ago.

Me- yea yea I hear u. bye.

& I hung up.