This girl's bad news

Ok so I've been reading that Roc's name isn't Trey so from now on i'll call him Roc guys :)

Chapter 4: That girl is bad news

A month has came and went and Roc & I have been official for three weeks and Drea and Diggy got together. I guess he's iight… only cuz that’s my best friend bf. Princeton and Star have been doing the absolute most. He is seriously going above and beyond to make me jealous but I think hes starting to like her foreal now. As of now, the boys, girls, and Diggy are all chillin. Roc and Prod were on the xbox and everybody was taking turns playing the winner. Trey had his phone sitting on the table next to me and it started vibrating so he asked me to look at it for him and to my surprise, it was Star.  They had a couple texts back in forth before that one so I scrolled up to read them. There was a picture of her naked, and she asked him if she could suck him up.. I was six kinds of mad at this shit & what pissed me off the most is, he never told me about it. I was about to lose it.

Me-aye yall pause the game right quick. They paused it and looked back at me all mad. I guess Roc realized that id seen the messages because his eyes got big as hell.

You- so why is Zonnique sending you naked pictures of herself?

Princeton snapped his head toward me so fast then jumped up to look at the picture.

Roc- man that girl been coming on to me since she found out we tlkd but I promise I never did anything with her.

Me- so why the hell didn't you say something?

Roc- because I knew you would go crazy and I didn't want her ruining what we established.

Me- so what you think it did now?

Princeton ended up punching Trey in the face and they started fighting. It took all of us to get them apart. When they finally did, shit was everywhere, lips busted, scratches everywhere. Just a huge mess. I grabbed both of them & drug them in the bathroom to clean them up with the others there top just in case.

Me- explain Roc.

Roc- ok she was saying that she was just with Princeton to get close to me so she started sending me those pix n askin to suck me up but I kept telling her no but then one day she said she gonna tell you so I went ahead and let her because I didn't want you to dump me.

Princeton- so you gone sit there and lie on my girl friend in my face?

Roc- bruh I'm not lyin I swear on everything. You can look in my phone & see.

Princeton- naw, I don't need to. I see what kind of friend you are.

& he walked out. I couldn't believe he actually stopped talking to Roc over this stupid bitch. I scrolled down her & Roc's texts to make sure he was telling the truth... & he was. A few hours later, Roc & I were sitting in my room trying to figure out how we were gonna tell Princeton he was telling the truth. & then we came up with a great idea.