I want you && Nobody Else

Chapter 10: I want you and Nobody Else

Phyllicia p.o.v.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning & I was feeling better about the situation with Roc. Lord knows I wanted to be with that boy more than anything in this world but I couldn't give in that easily. I took a shower, got dressed, & went downstairs to get something to eat. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I could hear all types of commotion coming from the game room, so I looked over & looked to see who all was in there. & to my surprise, the Omg girlz were in there too. I walked in the door & everybody turned to look & then spoke. I started lookin around for Roc who was sitting at one of the tables all in his phone. Star told me she stopped fckn wit him after he ended up believing her story. So to show her he's never gonna pick her over me, I decided to go and sit by him. He jumped a little when saw me then smiled. I kissed those sweet lips of his. I missed my baby so much. He grabbed my hand and locked it in his then we just sat there with my head resting on his shoulder while he played this game on his phone. 30 minutes later, star came storming over there looking stupid with her arms folded.

Star- why tf are u over here with my baby daddy ?

Roc- man I'm not yo baby daddy star.

Star- yes you are but you aren't Ci's baby daddy.

Me- oh really? What happened to this.. "I always get wat I want & now that I've broken yall up, he will be there for my baby & not yours. Bad thing is, its not even his baby."

Star- I never said that..

Me- must we take it there? I got the texts ma'am.

She was on hush after that. I called Princeton over so I can gon tell they asses off & leave it at that.

Me- me & Roc r goin to be together. So sorry, but that's the way it is. & to know that yall caused us to break up to be with us, we def woulda never went with yall. So with that being said, take yall thirsty asses over there & get over da shit. That is all.

& I flashed a huge smile n they walked off. I decided to go back in my room cuz a nigga had done got sleepy. A few minutes later, Roc knocked on my room door & I told him to come in. He went and sat on the couch just staring.

Me- wtf u lookin at?

Roc- my future wife

Me- boy stop.

Roc- wat u tryna say?

Me- me & you... Won't be together any time soon.

He looked at me in disbelief.

Roc- so wat was all of that in the game room about?

Me- we gonna be together Roc.... just not right now.