It's over.. For good

Ci’s p.o.v.

2 more days had passed and it was now time for me to go home. I didn’t want to leave Prod, but I was officially on bed rest so I couldn’t hang out in his room. Before I left, I sat down and talked to him one more time.

Me- hey bro. they’re letting me leave today! Im really happy because Jaliyah & I don’t like being in here. We don’t want to leave you though but to keep your niece nice and healthy I have to be on bed rest. Mommy is going to let me call you every day though.

I stood up, kissed him on his cheek, and turned to leave out of the room. As I lifted my arm to grab the door handle, I thought I heard Prod calling my name. I was afraid to turn around or some odd reason. But when I did, I sprinted over to Prod. His EYES WERE OPEN! I started to scream and the nurses came running in there. When they saw his eyes open, they ran to get the doctor. He came in and did a few tests on Prod and he passed them all. I was so happy to have my brother back but I couldn’t stay. I went home with a feeling of satisfaction feeling great that both of my angels made it through. When I got home, I showered real good and laid in the bed. I decided to get on facebook since I rarely ever do anymore. I had a friend request from some girl named Christina. At first I was a little iffy about adding her but then I accepted her request anyway. Next thing I know, I had a message from her. Who was this girl, and why was she writing me?

Roc’s p.o.v.

We’d just came from the studio recording a few new songs and I decided to go spend some time with Ci and junior. I was so happy that my girls was ok but I still felt like shit from that Christina situation. I knew one way or another I was going to have to tell Ci about what happened. I’d rather her know the truth than to keep a secret from her. I got to her house and her mom let me in. as I walked up the steps, I tried to hide the fact that I was nervous as hell. I loved Ci and I knew it was possible that I could lose her and the kids. I opened her room door to see her laying down watching tv, cracking up at Everybody hates Chris. I slid off my pants and t shirt and laid in the bed with her. She kissed my lips and stared at me for a second. Something was bothering her. I knew Ci too damn well. She was just putting up a front like nothing was bothering her. She laid on my chest, flicking the bottom of my ear with her pinky nail. The question she asked me nearly gave me a heart attack.

CI- roc… who is Christina?

She sat up to get a look at my face. She knew when I was lying so I just went ahead and told her the whole story. After I was done, I got super scared because she didn’t have any time of emotion on her face. I knew she was hurt though.

ci- oh ok. Well im glad you told me the truth. I just wanted to let you know, that we’re over for good. And also that I hate you more than any words could express. Im not mad, hurt, or upset because  I will not let you and your dumb ass decisions kill my child.

She got off the bed and went over to the last two drawers on her dresser that had my clothes in them into a trash bag. I just looked at her the entire time with my mouth wide open. She went into her closet and took down every shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes that I bought her and put them in the bag. The necklace I bought her that said Ci&Roc went into the bag too. the pictures we had and the letters we wrote were all tossed into the bag. She walked out of her room and tossed the bag downstairs and it landed at the front door. Most of everything that was in the bag flew out when she tossed it because she didn’t tie it up or anything. She laid back on the bed next to me and pulled the covers to her chin. She turned over and was on her way to sleep but then she turned over and said one last thing to me.

Ci- I’d appreciate if you picked up items up and leave.

I still didn’t say anything. I was just so shocked that we were actually over. I slowly got off the bed and slipped on my clothes. I walked out of her room and headed downstairs and began to pick up my belongings. Tears covered my face as I looked at the pictures of us. I couldn’t believe she really left me but I had no one to blame but myself.